• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is Apollyon?

Seven777

Who is Apollyon/Abaddon in the bible.

Now i believe in science and in some point in the future there will be a reconciling of religion and science so this beast that flys out the bottomless Pit (Abaddon) is described by some one with a non technical background.

I believe Apollyon is a man who used a time travelling technology to travel all the way into the future and integrated alien technology into himself in attempt to become as God. He is an abomination and 100% unnatural but exceedingly powerful.

I believe everything in the world can be explained by a hidden fight in the space-time continuum to win the Future, as winner takes all for eternity.

I believe the messiah that is too come will show mankind that this time traveling machine complex is real and hidden underground.

The men that control the world have been using these machines to jump into the past to alter the future for there benefit and also have been jumping into the future to gain technological advantage when they come back to the past.

They have been going back in time an erasing sections of time itself and erasing sun worshiping cultures.

The White race might have been born out of period where they got lost in the darkness of time travel as they did not fully comprehend the concept of Zero, so there time traveling device had no zero reference point. Europeans were the last race to grasp the number Zero.

In that period of complete lost, they lost there pigment but gained insight into the beyond.

What do you think??

Last edited:

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Who is Apollyon/Abaddon in the bible.

A fairly moody fella.

Now i believe in science and in some point in the future there will be a reconciling of religion and science so this beast that flys out the bottomless Pit (Abaddon) is described by some one with a non technical background.

Haha! You think there will be a reconciling some day, so we might as well pretend its today, right! Good luck...

I believe Apollyon is a man who used a time travelling technology to travel all the way into the future and integrated alien technology into himself in attempt to become as God. He is an abomination and 100% unnatural but exceedingly powerful.

Exactly when did Apollyon travel from?
Exactly when did Apollyon travel to?
Exactly when and where did Apollyon encounter aliens?
Exactly why did these aliens help Apollyon?
Exactly what technology did they give Apollyon?

I believe everything in the world can be explained by a hidden fight in the space-time continuum to win the Future, as winner takes all for eternity.

So much for believing in science.

I believe the messiah that is too come will show mankind that this time traveling machine complex is real and hidden underground.

So, when Jesus comes for the second time, he will be like Geraldo Rivera uncovering Al Capone's secret bunker/vault? This doesn't seem likely to me.

The men that control the world have been using these machines to jump into the past to alter the future for there benefit and also have been jumping into the future to gain technological advantage when they come back to the past.

How did you find out about this?

They have been going back in time an erasing sections of time itself and erasing sun worshiping cultures.

How would you know if that was the case?

The White race might have been born out of period where they got lost in the darkness of time travel as they did not fully comprehend the concept of Zero, so there time traveling device had no zero reference point. Europeans were the last race to grasp the number Zero.

I am utterly nonplussed by this comment.

In that period of complete lost, they lost there pigment but gained insight into the beyond.

White people have pigment. So do Europeans in general.

What do you think??

I think that they shouldn't allow internet access at your hospital.

After consulting Bible commentaries, the expression in Revelation 9:11, angel of the abyss' name being Abaddon (which means destruction) or Apollyon (which means destroyer) seems to refer to Jesus' ( who is the angel of the abyss) power of destruction of Satan.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
It's too late now, you have revealed too much... Now THEY are on your trail to prevent you from speaking THEIR ultimate secret !

You know time travel and alien technology harvesting is only the beginning... Soon the PAW (powerful appolyon weapon) will be ready and THEY will claim their righful place as lords of space, time, and all the species that are subjected to it !

You know too much now
gatorobo00.jpg

Submit to the space kitties masterace or RUN

Seven777

A fairly moody fella.

Exactly when did Apollyon travel from?
Exactly when did Apollyon travel to?
Exactly when and where did Apollyon encounter aliens?
Exactly why did these aliens help Apollyon?
Exactly what technology did they give Apollyon?

I believe after Einstein came up with E=MC^2 in 1933, Some real Geniuses decided to take that equation and run all the way with it, and they Developed time travel some where around that time.

They started travelling back in to the past, furth and further, until they realised that the SUn worshipping cultures (that were all indigiuonous cultures) were far more advanced than there cultures, this bothered them greatly because they thought that they were Gods, So they started going into the future to see what happened , and they saw "White Gods with tremendous power ruling the universe" Thinking that these gods are them in the future , they decided to ensure there future by obtaining weapons from strange inter dimensional beings.

These being are willing to trade with them because they are actually coluding or joining forces. Truth is every other life form in the universe and all parellel universes are ******* petrified of Humans on Earth because guess what , we accidentally created all life by ******* around with a time machine, also we are resposable for destroying the entire multiverse. So it is in other aliens best interest to try to see the europeans white supremasist thinking win out.

they gave Abaddon, the technology for machine human hybrid immortality, for perpetual power that is unstopable, for thought control, for unquencable lust.

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Its interesting that you quoted my questions but you didn't answer a single one of them.

I believe after Einstein came up with E=MC^2 in 1933, Some real Geniuses decided to take that equation and run all the way with it, and they Developed time travel some where around that time.

Exactly how did E=mc² help them develop time travel?

They started travelling back in to the past, furth and further, until they realised that the SUn worshipping cultures (that were all indigiuonous cultures) were far more advanced than there cultures,

Exactly how far back did they go before they encountered these advanced sun worshipers?

this bothered them greatly because they thought that they were Gods,

Who thought who were Gods? The sun worshipers thought the time travelers were Gods? Or the time travelers thought the sun worshipers were Gods?

So they started going into the future to see what happened , and they saw "White Gods with tremendous power ruling the universe"

Who are you quoting here?

Thinking that these gods are them in the future , they decided to ensure there future by obtaining weapons from strange inter dimensional beings.

Oh they just decided that one day, huh? No advanced knowledge of these beings whatsoever... they just... on a whim... thought they'd obtain some weapons from inter-dimensional beings they never knew existed in the first place.

These being are willing to trade with them because they are actually coluding or joining forces.

What are the time travelers trading to them for weapons?

Truth is every other life form in the universe and all parellel universes are ******* petrified of Humans on Earth because guess what , we accidentally created all life by ******* around with a time machine, also we are resposable for destroying the entire multiverse. So it is in other aliens best interest to try to see the europeans white supremasist thinking win out.

Wait... so these inter dimensional beings are scared of humans, but not scared of the insane time traveling megalomaniac humans they are trading with? These inter dimensional beings sound like morons.

they gave Abaddon, the technology for machine human hybrid immortality, for perpetual power that is unstopable, for thought control, for unquencable lust.

But why would they do that? Wouldn't their own machine immortality be enough to dominate the planet? If they can make Abaddon unstoppable doesn't that mean that they are already unstoppable? Why do they need Abaddon?

gnostic

The Lost One
JayaBholenath said:
It's too late now, you have revealed too much... Now THEY are on your trail to prevent you from speaking THEIR ultimate secret !

You know time travel and alien technology harvesting is only the beginning... Soon the PAW (powerful appolyon weapon) will be ready and THEY will claim their righful place as lords of space, time, and all the species that are subjected to it !

You know too much now

Submit to the space kitties masterace or RUN
OMG! :eek:

Is resistance futile? :help: