• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Has the truth? Who Will Bring World Peace?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
It sounds as if you have the weight of the world upon your shoulders.
Not really, as learned not to care anymore, if mankind is all about to die, I've become detached from it, since known it since birth; it is just sad for everyone who will never have a chance, as some people didn't make the effort to understand it properly...

Thus if I could help humanity, I would; yet people are not interested, and take the whole thing as a joke. :(

In my opinion. :innocent:

wizanda

Premium Member
Usury and interest are NOT Islamic.. What did you mean?
The Quran tries to rectify exploitation through usury & other mechanisms in business, where people leach off others profits...

Riba - Wikipedia

Zionism is heavily funded by a usury based banking system.
Revelation is not about 2000 years in the future.
I've literally fulfilled multiple parts of Revelation in this timeline, and telling Christ he is wrong, because of a preterits view point, doesn't make sense.

sooda

Veteran Member
The Quran tries to rectify exploitation through usury & other mechanisms in business, where people leach off others profits...

Riba - Wikipedia

Zionism is heavily funded by a usury based banking system.

I've literally fulfilled multiple parts of Revelation in this timeline, and telling Christ he is wrong, because of a preterits view point, doesn't make sense.

Muslims can't charge interest.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
That would be me doing your homework. :) Google is a friend.

I love it that that many Hindu writings from many sources point to a Golden age. I do not need to have read all the scriptures to see the picture they are part of. The same Great Artist becomes apparent in all.

How about the oneness of humanity From the Atharva Veda:

"O mankind! I ordain for you to have concordance in your heart, unanimity in your minds and freedom from hatred. Every one of you ought to love one another in every way just as the cow loves the calf just born AV 3-30-1 (sahrudhayam samanya………………… AV 3-30-1)

"O Mankind! Who are respectful to the elders possessing noble hearts, friendly, in your undertakings of acquiring wealth and walking in the same path bearing the common yoke together, be never disunited with one another, come, I make you one intentioned and one minded and each one of you speak sweetly to the other AV 3-30-5 (Jyayasva……………- AV 3-30-5)

"O Mankind! I enjoin on all of you to be mutually helping one another, to be united in your mind and to have common ideal of life for benefitting one another. Like the enlightened persons whoever take care of immortal principle (in their life) may the friendly feelings amongst you increase morning and evening" AV 3-30-7 (sadhdni chinan va: ……………………. AV 3-30-7)

How else can we do this, if we do not accept our oneness under One God?

Regards Tony
Nice finds, Tony. Yet, as the Baha'i say, it all needs to be updated because it simply doesn'r work today, without Baha'u'llah. Of course Hindus and adherents of other faiths have stuff that aligns with Baha'i, and see no need for any current 'for this age' stuff.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I see all this distinction is all to do with the capacity of humanity, not the Messenger.
Yes of course... More truth is revealed over time according to humanity's capacity to understand but none of the Messengers reveal all that they know because it would bowl us over. :eek:

John 16:12-13 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

“Oh, would that the world could believe Me! Were all the things that lie enshrined within the heart of Bahá, and which the Lord, His God, the Lord of all names, hath taught Him, to be unveiled to mankind, every man on earth would be dumbfounded.

How great the multitude of truths which the garment of words can never contain! How vast the number of such verities as no expression can adequately describe, whose significance can never be unfolded, and to which not even the remotest allusions can be made! How manifold are the truths which must remain unuttered until the appointed time is come! Even as it hath been said: “Not everything that a man knoweth can be disclosed, nor can everything that he can disclose be regarded as timely, nor can every timely utterance be considered as suited to the capacity of those who hear it.

Of these truths some can be disclosed only to the extent of the capacity of the repositories of the light of Our knowledge, and the recipients of Our hidden grace.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 176

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So 1844... not long after Darby's rapture doctrine.

The fact that John Nelson Darby invented the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine around 1830 AD is unquestionably true.

All attempts to find evidence of this wild doctrine before 1830 have failed, with a single exception: Morgan Edwards wrote a short essay as a college paper for Bristol Baptist College in Bristol England in 1744 where he confused the second coming with the first resurrection of Revelation 20 and described a "pre-tribulation" rapture. However Edwards ideas, which he admitted were brand new and never before taught, had no influence in the modern population of the false doctrine. That prize to goes to Darby.

. Prior to 1830, no church taught it in their creed, catechism or statement of faith.

Darby has had a profound impact on religion today, since Darby's "secret rapture" false doctrine has infected most conservative, evangelical churches. While the official creeds and statements of faith of many churches either reject or are silent about Rapture, neither do they openly condemn this doctrine of a demon from the pulpit.

Rapture Doctrine invented by John Darby in 1830 AD

No William Millers Calculation :)

Using the 457 BC starting point of rebuild, one can prove the Revelation of Jesus the Christ usimg the 70 & 69 weeks of Daniel.

Using the same starting point with the 2300 years of Daniel, we get 1843. When it did not happen in 1843, he realised.no year zero.so.correct year was 1844. Bingo done.

What they were looking to happen in 1844 was not going to happen, so it was a great disappointment.

But something did happen and it was also the year 1260, the time of the two witnesses of Revelation had also come to an end.

Regards Tony

sooda

Veteran Member
No William Millers Calculation :)

Using the 457 BC starting point of rebuild, one can prove the Revelation of Jesus the Christ usimg the 70 & 69 weeks of Daniel.

Using the same starting point with the 2300 years of Daniel, we get 1843. When it did not happen in 1843, he realised.no year zero.so.correct year was 1844. Bingo done.

What they were looking to happen in 1844 was not going to happen, so it was a great disappointment.

But something did happen and it was also the year 1260, the time of the two witnesses of Revelation had also come to an end.

Regards Tony

Daniel dates to 165 BC.. What are you talking about?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Nice finds, Tony. Yet, as the Baha'i say, it all needs to be updated because it simply doesn'r work today, without Baha'u'llah. Of course Hindus and adherents of other faiths have stuff that aligns with Baha'i, and see no need for any current 'for this age' stuff.

I wish you always well and happy.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Daniel dates to 165 BC.. What are you talking about?
images.jpeg-2.jpg

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Not really, as learned not to care anymore, if mankind is all about to die, I've become detached from it, since known it since birth; it is just sad for everyone who will never have a chance, as some people didn't make the effort to understand it properly...

Thus if I could help humanity, I would; yet people are not interested, and take the whole thing as a joke. :(

I see it is not a joke. I would say you have to come to terms with where your experience originated from.

Regards Tony

sooda

Veteran Member

I can hardly read that. The Temple was rebuilt around
519 BC,, The book of Daniel is from 165 BC during the time of the Maccabean revolt and Antiochus Epiphanes.. Remember the abomination of desolation?

Historically speaking there are two main sources which scholars point to when they claim Antiochus Epiphanes was the character responsible for the Abomination of Desolation. Those sources are the book of Maccabees and Josephus’ Antiquities of the Jews.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I can hardly read that. The Temple was rebuilt around
519 BC,, The book of Daniel is from 165 BC during the time of the Maccabean revolt and Antiochus Epiphanes.. Remember the abomination of desolation?

Historically speaking there are two main sources which scholars point to when they claim Antiochus Epiphanes was the character responsible for the Abomination of Desolation. Those sources are the book of Maccabees and Josephus’ Antiquities of the Jews.

I have given you a single source as to why 1844 was a time of expectation. The rebuild of 457BC was used by biblical scholars of the 1800's, derived from Daniel. The chart got the 1260 wrong, they did not know that the year 1844 was also 1260.

No greater proof for any Faith can be found. That scholars of the past Faith came up with the date is astounding in religious history.

Your free will can do with that information as you wish. Personally I would offer that you do more research and see why this year was predicted. There are also other biblical events that had to unfold by this date, thus did they?

Regards Tony

sooda

Veteran Member
I have given you a single source as to why 1844 was a time of expectation. The rebuild of 457BC was used by biblical scholars of the 1800's, derived from Daniel. The chart got the 1260 wrong, they did not know that the year 1844 was also 1260.

No greater proof for any Faith can be found. That scholars of the past Faith came up with the date is astounding in religious history.

Your free will can do with that information as you wish. Personally I would offer that you do more research and see why this year was predicted. There are also other biblical events that had to unfold by this date, thus did they?

Regards Tony

What is 457 BC?

OK. I found this. The Year 1844

I don't think much of the Millerites.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Got Questions is informative, but IMO leans heavily on Darby and Scofield.

Jehovah's Witnesses: Origin, Founder & History | Study.com

Have you ever thought of actually asking JW's about their beliefs?....it prevents distortion and misrepresentation. It's always best to get your information from the horse's mouth.

From the link Tony provided, there is scriptural support for our beliefs.

"Keys to identifying the scarlet-colored beast
  1. A political entity. The scarlet-colored beast has “seven heads” that are said to represent “seven mountains” and “seven kings,” or ruling powers. (Revelation 17:9, 10) Mountains and beasts are used in the Bible as symbols of governments.—Jeremiah 51:24, 25; Daniel 2:44, 45; 7:17, 23.
  2. A likeness of the worldwide political system. The scarlet-colored beast resembles the seven-headed beast of Revelation chapter 13, which represents the worldwide political system. Both beasts have seven heads, ten horns, and blasphemous names. (Revelation 13:1; 17:3) These similarities are too striking to be a coincidence. The scarlet-colored beast is an image, or likeness, of the worldwide political system.—Revelation 13:15.
  3. Power from other rulerships. The scarlet-colored beast “springs from,” or owes its existence to, other ruling forces.—Revelation 17:11, 17.
  4. Linked with religion. Babylon the Great, the world’s collective body of false religions, sits on the scarlet-colored beast, showing that the beast is influenced by religious groups.—Revelation 17:3-5.
  5. Dishonors God. The beast is “full of blasphemous names.”—Revelation 17:3.
  6. Temporarily inactive. The scarlet-colored beast would be in “the abyss,” * or inactive, for a time but would rise again.—Revelation 17:8."
So, "the image of the wild beast" to our understanding is the 'one world government' that has been proposed for decades, waiting for the right time to be introduced. It will be offered as the bringer of "peace and security" to this troubled earth, and will be made up of all the member nations of the UN, given powers that it has never possessed until that time.

The Revelation reveals that the political rulers will give their collective power to this institution to introduce what will turn out to be totalitarian rulership, promising freedom, but delivering despotic control and oppression. That level of power can only result in a high level of corruption. It's what always happens.

Political and religious events in the news right now, show that the world is ready for the relief that this institution will promise. According to prophesy, corrupt religion will be the first to go....and realistically, who will miss it?

No one will be ready for what is coming except Bible believers....yet not all Bible believers. (Matthew 7:21-23)

sooda

Veteran Member
Have you ever thought of actually asking JW's about their beliefs?....it prevents distortion and misrepresentation. It's always best to get your information from the horse's mouth.

From the link Tony provided, there is scriptural support for our beliefs.

"Keys to identifying the scarlet-colored beast
  1. A political entity. The scarlet-colored beast has “seven heads” that are said to represent “seven mountains” and “seven kings,” or ruling powers. (Revelation 17:9, 10) Mountains and beasts are used in the Bible as symbols of governments.—Jeremiah 51:24, 25; Daniel 2:44, 45; 7:17, 23.
  2. A likeness of the worldwide political system. The scarlet-colored beast resembles the seven-headed beast of Revelation chapter 13, which represents the worldwide political system. Both beasts have seven heads, ten horns, and blasphemous names. (Revelation 13:1; 17:3) These similarities are too striking to be a coincidence. The scarlet-colored beast is an image, or likeness, of the worldwide political system.—Revelation 13:15.
  3. Power from other rulerships. The scarlet-colored beast “springs from,” or owes its existence to, other ruling forces.—Revelation 17:11, 17.
  4. Linked with religion. Babylon the Great, the world’s collective body of false religions, sits on the scarlet-colored beast, showing that the beast is influenced by religious groups.—Revelation 17:3-5.
  5. Dishonors God. The beast is “full of blasphemous names.”—Revelation 17:3.
  6. Temporarily inactive. The scarlet-colored beast would be in “the abyss,” * or inactive, for a time but would rise again.—Revelation 17:8."
So, "the image of the wild beast" to our understanding is the 'one world government' that has been proposed for decades, waiting for the right time to be introduced. It will be offered as the bringer of "peace and security" to this troubled earth, and will be made up of all the member nations of the UN, given powers that it has never possessed until that time.

The Revelation reveals that the political rulers will give their collective power to this institution to introduce what will turn out to be totalitarian rulership, promising freedom, but delivering despotic control and oppression. That level of power can only result in a high level of corruption. It's what always happens.

Political and religious events in the news right now, show that the world is ready for the relief that this institution will promise. According to prophesy, corrupt religion will be the first to go....and realistically, who will miss it?

No one will be ready for what is coming except Bible believers....yet not all Bible believers. (Matthew 7:21-23)

Are you assuming that the Revelation letter was written to people far into the future?

Why would you dismiss what John of Patmos wrote?

The people of the first century AD were not confused by the symbolism. They knew exactly what it meant.

And God knows Jesus told us often enough what the New Kingdom would entail.. and its NOT the end of planet earth.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Are you assuming that the Revelation letter was written to people far into the future?

Why would you dismiss what John of Patmos wrote?

John wrote the Revelation at the end of the first century. He said he was transported (probably by vision) to "the Lord's Day".

What did John mean? When is "the Lord's Day"?
The destruction of Jerusalem in 70 CE, was long over, so what John saw was in the future.

The beasts featured in Revelation are paralleled in the book of Daniel, which he was told to seal up until the "time of the end"...the time we are living in now. (Daniel 12:4; 9-10) No understanding of these things would be revealed till then.

The people of the first century AD were not confused by the symbolism. They knew exactly what it meant.

What did the people of the first century understand at that time? According to Daniel, not very much.

And God knows Jesus told us often enough what the New Kingdom would entail.. and its NOT the end of planet earth.

I agree....God was never going to destroy the earth.....Jesus said that our time would be "just as the days of Noah". (Matthew 24;37-39) Do you not see it? Do you not see the world being set up for the introduction of this one world government? It's all described in John's Revelation, and we believe that we are living in the time of its fulfillment.

wizanda

Premium Member
I would say you have to come to terms with where your experience originated from.
If you read through our journal on here, it is quite clear the Source of reality educated me from an early age...

Unless anyone takes it seriously online, and we literally manage to re-destine prophecy positively between us; mankind soon will end...

Sort of come to terms with letting go of everything; since known it since 3 years old...

Just find it hard to deal with being around people, as they are so unaware of what is about to happen prophetically, and most refuse to listen to the Source.

sooda

Veteran Member
John wrote the Revelation at the end of the first century. He said he was transported (probably by vision) to "the Lord's Day".

What did John mean? When is "the Lord's Day"?
The destruction of Jerusalem in 70 CE, was long over, so what John saw was in the future.

The beasts featured in Revelation are paralleled in the book of Daniel, which he was told to seal up until the "time of the end"...the time we are living in now. (Daniel 12:4; 9-10) No understanding of these things would be revealed till then.

What did the people of the first century understand at that time? According to Daniel, not very much.

I agree....God was never going to destroy the earth.....Jesus said that our time would be "just as the days of Noah". (Matthew 24;37-39) Do you not see it? Do you not see the world being set up for the introduction of this one world government? It's all described in John's Revelation, and we believe that we are living in the time of its fulfillment.

There isn't going to be one world government.. and most of Revelation is in the Past. Why would Jesus lie and say that this would happen soon within a generation ?

There is no temple.. Its already been destroyed. The tribulation was over in 70 AD and it was horrible, but Jesus told his followers they could avoid the tribulation by fleeing to the mountains and they did. They went to Pella in Jordan and near the Decapolis cities.

Famine, Death, invasion from Vespasian's troops followed by civil war. Its all in Revelation.

The world has changed with the destruction of the Temple. Its a new age.

Jerusalem also fell as a result of enemy soldiers crossing the Euphrates (Revelation 16:12).

This may be helpful.

The Preterist Approach to Revelation — The Unfolding of Biblical Eschatology