• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who has the most mass killings, and where do they occur?

Ellen Brown

From my own foilable memory, it seems that most of these mass killings are happening around bars and clubs? Walmart is the exception Perhaps?

As to what country has the most public violence? I mostly only know about America. I understand it is very dangerous in Mexico because of the drug traffickers?

I guess Venezuela is dangerous? I hear that DRC is too? Does America have more violence than Afghanistan?

Was it Sweden that had a guy that killed children at an Outdoor School?

Oh, well I guess that Syria is pretty bad?

Right now, it feels like America is one of the most violent places in the world?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
From my own foilable memory, it seems that most of these mass killings are happening around bars and clubs? Walmart is the exception Perhaps?

As to what country has the most public violence? I mostly only know about America. I understand it is very dangerous in Mexico because of the drug traffickers?

I guess Venezuela is dangerous? I hear that DRC is too? Does America have more violence than Afghanistan?

Right now, it feels like America is one of the most violent places in the world?

According to Amnesty International, Mainland China executes more people than all other countries combined,

Canadian's death sentence in China 'horrific', family says". BBC. 15 January 2019. Retrieved 15 January 2019. China is believed to execute more people annually than any other country, but is highly secretive about the number. Human rights group Amnesty International puts the figure in the thousands - more than the rest of the world's nations put together

Although, Iran has a higher per capita execution rate.

Fan, Maureen; Cha, Ariana Eunjung (2008-12-24). "China's Capital Cases Still Secret, Arbitrary". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2010-08-16.

According to the Dui Hua Foundation, a U.S.-based organization, the estimated number of executions was supposedly 2,400 in 2013.[The exact number of death sentences is not released publicly.

Nikkei Asian Review. "Beijing calls for an international "fox" hunt". Nikkei Asian Review. Nikkei Inc. Retrieved 2 March 2015.

Last edited:

Ellen Brown

America is the most violent place in the world. Latin America, that is. The US is only the most violent of high income countries.
America's gun culture vs. the world in 5 charts - CNN
List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia

I had forgotten. It is no surprise that Honduras is extremely violent. I was there twice, as a volunteer, to help rebuild after Hurricane Mitch, in the 90s. I was kept under close guard. It was common to see a soldier with a rifle on about every block. I saw lots of men in Honduras that had no hands. Of course it was like that in Kenya and Israel too. There were lots of Military on the streets of Bangkok.

I notice that Afghanistan and Pakistan are not on the list.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I dunno. The way people are making it out lt out to be lately, it's the Honduras, Guatemala, and Ecuador.

mars Rome the largest genocide in history including the inquisitions