• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who has the most interesting signature?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I like the ones by @Polymath257 , @Wu Wei , and @sun rise

Generally among the Games forum frequenters (Wu, sun rise), you'll often see something more lighthearted or not point-blank serious than the posters you tend to encounter which frequent the Debates. But both are good.

Just my humble opinion.

Ella S.

*temp banned*
I think @Polymath257 has the most interesting and the most relevant signature. Every time I see it, I feel like Patrick Bateman looking at Paul Allen's business card.

It's a genuinely insightful quote

exchemist

Veteran Member
This thread has alerted me to the existence of signatures. I suppose I had vaguely taken in some of them but had never thought whether I should have one.

So now I face a Capt. Haddock-type dilemma, the equivalent of "Do you sleep with your beard over or under the blanket?", a question that has never occurred to him before but which is frustrating to resolve once it has been posed.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
This thread has alerted me to the existence of signatures. I suppose I had vaguely taken in some of them but had never thought whether I should have one.

So now I face a Capt. Haddock-type dilemma, the equivalent of "Do you sleep with your beard over or under the blanket?", a question that has never occurred to him before but which is frustrating to resolve once it has been posed.

Sorry :rolleyes:

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
Secret Chief's is the most interesting to me.

I'm like ... is there something wrong with my computer or can he not make a proper signature?

Keeps me guessing. I like that.