• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Has Gotten Frubals From Jay???

Booko

Deviled Hen
Nor do I ...

You had me really scared there for a minute with the new avatar, Jay.

Bible Truth tried to sign on as Grumpy one night, after he was banned as Mickey Mouse.

Whew! OK, I can breathe now...

Booko

Deviled Hen
I don't want you to feel like you're the only grumpy one in the world....so, I'm jumping on the grumpy bandwagon. Like my new avatar? Raaarrrrrrrrrrr!

Maybe I should change mine to this:

chicken%20badge.jpg

It fits for today, at least. :(

Booko

Deviled Hen
I am going to become a supporter for many reasons, but the closer was so I can find out how many time I got fruballed by Jay.

The new owners are ditching the Supporter status. But don't worry, it looks like everyone will just get to see frubals and some other things Supporters get.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Since I last posted, Jay has fruballed me.

More importantly, though, I got to have dinner with him and his wife. That was wonderful and better than all the frubals in the world. :)

Jay IRL is so engaging, and generous, and sweet, and such a gentleman. I wish I could see him again soon.

Just_me_Mike

Since I last posted, Jay has fruballed me.

More importantly, though, I got to have dinner with him and his wife. That was wonderful and better than all the frubals in the world. :)

Jay IRL is so engaging, and generous, and sweet, and such a gentleman. I wish I could see him again soon.
I would like to have dinner with him too, but I fear he would remember all the stupid things I have posted in the past. Karma is a ***** that way :D

Glad to hear it enriched your life!