• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who has changed the unchangeable Laws of Nature? Lawmaker. Can we call this lawmaker "God"?

questfortruth

INTRODUCTION

1) I used such neutral formulations in my speech, that it clearly shows, that I am gentle enough with the feelings of God's opposer-s.

2) Logic is human-independent. Thus, do not troll me without a dis-proof.
Opposer: “Except YOU made the claim. Therefore it is on YOU to support it.” So, you deny the existence of the proof in the post. Can you prove, that I am hallucinating own proof?

3) The change of Natural Laws might be casual (not expressed through a smooth function), but not a human-factor: I suppose there is no conspiracy (or a total incompetence) among the experimentalists from different countries.

4)
The cat is looking through the glass:
The emptiness approaches us,
It quiets any sound of pain,
The roof is hit by acid rain,
But don't you worry,
Dear mom,
I am your cat till Trumpet sound.

[GALLERY=media, 8375]1751957701PS9k6dcwl6vajH9b8BNJCZtd1BzZtzIC_square_small by questfortruth posted Oct 22, 2017 at 6:10 AM[/GALLERY]

“Resolving the puzzle must now include trying to understand how the old results relate to the new, as well as reexamining the sources of systematic errors in all experiments.” (Science 2017). This might never be resolved, because they never will say: "God did it." The “methodical” atheism is the background in Scientific community: "state and Church separation." Do not deny the historic development of methodology: a theistical scientist enters laboratory as atheist, however enters Church as theist. This is called: "methodological atheism". However the habit of being periodically atheist, drugs the mind into the permanent atheism. Latter is the absolute solipsism, because the denial of True God is the denial of the source (and the scientific definition) of Reality. This explains, why the top science is so cruel, love-less, respect-less, trust-less, good-authority-less, sanity-less (there are chemicals in food, there is atomic explosion in Herosima, etc), saint-less, God-less, angel-less, Church-less, good-emotion-less, (which is hidden-) moral-less and Verity-less, etc. The methodical atheism is the absolute solipsism, the absolute less-ness of Good, and full-ness of Evil things: confusion, double standards, info-wars, obscurantism, envy, hate, lie, lie of Darwinism. Why there is full-ness of Evil while total denial, while solipsism? Because Evil does not exist, exists PROBLEM of Evil, according to definitions of the Christian Civilization. We have no consistent alternative to latter. The wise-hood is expressed as wife in this video:

BODY OF THE PAPER:
The increased rate of natural disasters in Sun, and on Earth, the increased activity of meteor and asteroid attacks, the changing size of proton (surely proven in most top journal - Science The Rydberg constant and proton size from atomic hydrogen | Science ), etc., all this decisively tells us, that the Laws of Nature has own Lawmaker. To modify or to temporarily switch off the Natural Laws (in given space and time interval).

"hydrogen has puzzled physicists for the past 7 years. Now, Beyer et al. shed light on this puzzle (see the Perspective by Vassen). The authors obtained the size of the proton using very accurate spectroscopic measurements of regular hydrogen. Unexpectedly, this value was inconsistent with the average value of previous measurements of the same type." Science 06 Oct 2017:
Vol. 358, Issue 6359, p. 79; see also p. 39.

"And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm." Mark 4:39 (KJV)

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Proving God's existence is a church destroying action in my opinion. God is invisible. If you choose to believe in God then all things speak about God's attributes, and God should only ever be chosen on moral grounds, never Scientific ones.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The increased rate of natural disasters in Sun, and on Earth, the increased activity of meteor and asteroid attacks, the changing size of proton (surely proven in most top journal - Science The Rydberg constant and proton size from atomic hydrogen | Science ), etc., all this decisively tells us, that the Laws of Nature has own Lawmaker. To modify or to temporarily switch off the Natural Laws (in given space and time interval).

"And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm." Mark 4:39 (KJV)
The paper itself is behind a paywall but this visible part summed up the findings - not that something had changed but that there was a discrepancy to be investigated and resolved:

Resolving the puzzle must now include trying to understand how the old results relate to the new, as well as reexamining the sources of systematic errors in all experiments.

leibowde84

Veteran Member

None of this provides evidence for changes in natural law though. So, where are you getting that from?

leibowde84

Veteran Member

The article clearly states that natural laws don't change. We merely made mistakes in the past in our theories and assumptions. They are correcting these mistakes. Natural (scientific) laws have not changed.

questfortruth

..... Natural (scientific) laws have not changed.
The change of Natural Laws might be casual (not expressed through a smooth function), but not a human-factor: I suppose there is no conspiracy (or a total incompetence) among the experimentalists from different countries.

questfortruth

The paper itself is behind a paywall but this visible part summed up the findings - not that something had changed but that there was a discrepancy to be investigated and resolved:

Resolving the puzzle must now include trying to understand how the old results relate to the new, as well as reexamining the sources of systematic errors in all experiments.
This might never be resolved, because they never will say: "God did it." The atheism is the background in Scientific community: "state and Church separation."

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
This might never be resolved, because they never will say: "God did it." The atheism is the background in Scientific community: "state and Church separation."
Scientists care about their work, and as long as they are compassionate towards other people then it is good. That is faith in God enough.

questfortruth

Scientists care about their work, and as long as they are compassionate towards other people then it is good. That is faith in God enough.
Do not deny the historic development of methodology: a theistical scientist enters laboratory as atheist, however enters Church as theist. This is called: "methodological atheism". However the habit of being periodically atheist, drugs the mind into the permanent atheism.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
The change of Natural Laws might be casual (not expressed through a smooth function), but not a human-factor: I suppose there is no conspiracy (or a total incompetence) among the experimentalists from different countries.
None of these scientists you are referring to even suggest that any natural laws have changed. Where are you getting this notion that they have? Can you explain?

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Do not deny the historic development of methodology: a theistical scientist enters laboratory as atheist, however enters Church as theist. This is called: "methodological atheism". However the habit of being periodically atheist, drugs the mind into the permanent atheism.
No, methodological atheism is something else. It means "theologians and historians who study religion as a human creation without declaring whether individual religious beliefs are actually true." (definition source) God I think is invisible. You say 'No, God is visible,' so show me God then.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The article clearly states that natural laws don't change. We merely made mistakes in the past in our theories and assumptions. They are correcting these mistakes. Natural (scientific) laws have not changed.
That's really what it is. We change based on new information about things and processes in the universe that have been going on long before we arrived on the scene as a species.

Universe doesn't change because we think it should, or wanted it to change. Doesn't work that way no doubt.

Good thing religion isn't the intellectual authority as to how things actually work.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's not atheism but insistence on evidence. There are many religious scientists but they're careful to separate belief from what can be rigorously proven using experimental evidence.

questfortruth

INTRODUCTION

1) I used such neutral formulations in my speech, that it clearly shows, that I am gentle enough with the feelings of God's opposer-s.

2) Logic is human-independent. Thus, do not troll me without a dis-proof.
Opposer: “Except YOU made the claim. Therefore it is on YOU to support it.” So, you deny the existence of the proof in the post. Can you prove, that I am hallucinating own proof?

3) The change of Natural Laws might be casual (not expressed through a smooth function), but not a human-factor: I suppose there is no conspiracy (or a total incompetence) among the experimentalists from different countries.

4) “Resolving the puzzle must now include trying to understand how the old results relate to the new, as well as reexamining the sources of systematic errors in all experiments.” (Science 2017). This might never be resolved, because they never will say: "God did it." The “methodical” atheism is the background in Scientific community: "state and Church separation." Do not deny the historic development of methodology: a theistical scientist enters laboratory as atheist, however enters Church as theist. This is called: "methodological atheism". However the habit of being periodically atheist, drugs the mind into the permanent atheism. Latter is the absolute solipsism, because the denial of True God is the denial of the source (and the scientific definition) of Reality. This explains, why the top science is so cruel, love-less, respect-less, trust-less, good-authority-less, sanity-less (there are chemicals in food, there is atomic explosion in Herosima, etc), saint-less, God-less, angel-less, Church-less, good-emotion-less, (which is hidden-) moral-less and Verity-less, etc. The methodical atheism is the absolute solipsism, the absolute less-ness of Good, and full-ness of Evil things: confusion, double standards, info-wars, obscurantism, envy, hate, lie, lie of Darwinism. Why there is full-ness of Evil while total denial, while solipsism? Because Evil does not exist, exists PROBLEM of Evil, according to definitions of the Christian Civilization. We have no consistent alternative to latter. The wise-hood is expressed as wife in this video:

BODY OF THE PAPER:

"hydrogen has puzzled physicists for the past 7 years. Now, Beyer et al. shed light on this puzzle (see the Perspective by Vassen). The authors obtained the size of the proton using very accurate spectroscopic measurements of regular hydrogen. Unexpectedly, this value was inconsistent with the average value of previous measurements of the same type." Science 06 Oct 2017:
Vol. 358, Issue 6359, p. 79; see also p. 39.

Last edited: