• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who decides over Verity is the God. So, the atheist acts as God?

questfortruth

Yes, because they are convinced, what there is no God. So, the atheism is the absurd. To protect our mind from the absurd, one must always add adjective "false" to the atheism. The alternative to "false atheism" is holy anti-idolatry. Because there is only two alternatives, the satan is the false atheist. The letter "a" in false atheism means also the "instead of Jesus Christ". Do you remember, what the murderers of Jesus Christ have said to the Roman ruler: "we have no other authority, but the Rome!" So, the spirit of false atheism has murdered the King of Kings. The letter "a" in Greeks means two things: 1) instead of, in the place of, 2) denial.

Our subconscious is the gate to our heart, that is why in Russia 1/2 of population are false atheists. The word "atheism" acts as horrible drill. To close this gate, I am calling the atheism as "false atheism".

Last edited:

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Atheism isn't actually satanism. 'Satan' meaning the opposer. Atheism can be 'satanic', in though, in that sense. /the opposer

If they worship a deity, it is at the altar of the non-existant god.

questfortruth

Atheism isn't actually satanism. 'Satan' meaning the opposer. Atheism can be 'satanic', in though, in that sense. /the opposer

The letter "a" in Greeks means two things: 1) instead of, in the place of, 2) denial

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I do not understand the logic in this.

Yes, because they are convinced, what there is no God. So, the atheism is the absurd.

To protect our mind from the absurd, one must always add adjective "false" to the atheism. The alternative to "false atheism" is holy anti-idolatry.

Because there is only two alternatives, the satan is the false atheist.

The letter "a" in false atheism means also the "instead of Jesus Christ". Do you remember, what the murderers of Jesus Christ have said to the Roman ruler: "we have no other authority, but the Rome!"

So, the spirit of false atheism has murdered the King of Kings. The letter "a" in Greeks means two things: 1) instead of, in the place of, 2) denial.

1. An atheist acts as god because he confirms there is no god?

There is nothing for an atheist to confirm because god does not exist. He is just stating his position in relation to belief in god. He can't act like a god that does not exist. That's illogical.

2. False atheism? That just sounds like you or christians are threatened by atheism and place it in a false category by insulting the position as absurd rather than disregard it as something you don't understand. It's an illogical argument. Why do christians think like this?

3. Satan is not a fact as the earth revolves around the sun. It's a religious character in many beliefs that do not affect people who don't believe in it and his adversary.

Plus, satan isn't an atheist. He knows god exists.

4. -A just means opposite of in the english language. Theist believes X. A-theist believes the opposite. Theist is the root word. Atheist is expressing its position on that root word.

-A in atheist has nothing to do with denial or replacing jesus christ. It has nothing to do with jesus christ. It's an English prefix. It's not religious in nature.

God does not exist. How can atheist take a position about god (denial, rejection, satan, etc when he doesn't exist to begin with)?

How do you take a position or opinion about something that doesn't exist?

What opinions can you make other than either imaginary ones or those that are written and said by other people?

questfortruth

We generally know that atheism will tend to be a negative thing, /as religious people
Our subconscious is the gate to our heart, that is why in Russia 1/2 of population are false atheists. The word atheism acts as horrible drill. To close this gate, I am calling the atheism as "false atheism".

RoaringSilence

Yes, because they are convinced, what there is no God. So, the atheism is the absurd. To protect our mind from the absurd, one must always add adjective "false" to the atheism. The alternative to "false atheism" is holy anti-idolatry. Because there is only two alternatives, the satan is the false atheist. The letter "a" in false atheism means also the "instead of Jesus Christ". Do you remember, what the murderers of Jesus Christ have said to the Roman ruler: "we have no other authority, but the Rome!" So, the spirit of false atheism has murdered the King of Kings. The letter "a" in Greeks means two things: 1) instead of, in the place of, 2) denial.

Our subconscious is the gate to our heart, that is why in Russia 1/2 of population are false atheists. The word "atheism" acts as horrible drill. To close this gate, I am calling the atheism as "false atheism".

then they would call you "anti-false atheism" ? and you would call them anti-false atheistophobics ?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig; es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

In English we use an "a" prefix to indicate "without" or "lacking"

Theism refers to having a belief in a God.

So the word atheism is not about a denial of God, it only refers to having a specific belief about God.

There exists so many beliefs, ideas, concepts of God, none can be verified or validated except through the claims of others or by personal experience.

Personally I did have many different beliefs in various Gods. What I found was that different beliefs provided different experiences of God, all seemed quite real. Yet folks will claim their own experience is the true experience of the true God.

Hell, I can tell you all about God. I've had a few conversations with him/her/it. But, why should you or anyone listen to me. Why should you or I listen to these claims by other folks?

Experiencing God is easy, belief in God is easy. Validating that experience or belief, that's where it gets hard.

So I'm an atheist not to deny God but to keep an open mind about God. If a God exists, I assume this God doesn't need you or I to validate them. They would I assume be quite capable of validating themselves.

Belief requires prejudice against all of the other millions of Gods people have claimed to exist, unless you want to accept them all equally.

So as an atheist I sit here without prejudice towards any God until such time a God chooses to validate themselves.

InquiringMind

To me, atheism means they don't believe in spirit creatures. so no god, no angels and NO demons or Satan. There shouldn't be any Satanic Atheists. In fact according to the christen bible, God created the angel that later became Satan. so if no god then no Satan.