• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who created God?

Pachomius

Who created God?

Let us all posters here in RF work together to come to a concurred on answer to the question, Who created God? Is that okay with every poster who cares to participate here?

I will start.

First and foremost we must concur on the concept of God.

As I am theist because I know that God exists, here is my concept of God:

God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.
Well, that should stir everyone up to react to my concept of God.

We still have to concur on these two words, who and created.

But the concept of God should keep us busy with honest intelligent thinking, no end.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Who created God?

Let us all posters here in RF work together to come to a concurred on answer to the question, Who created God? Is that okay with every poster who cares to participate here?

I will start.

God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

But the concept of God should keep us busy with honest intelligent thinking, no end.

I imagine if there were a supreme being, this power would have always existed beyond human comprehension or understanding.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Who created God?

I will start.

OK... I think we can start there.

Etritonakin

Who created God?

I will start.

An "eternal" God could not logically be responsible for its own basic nature or existence.
However, once a self-aware "self", such a God could increasingly self-determine/self-create (though many decisions would be what I call "no-brainers which require a brain" -and would logically be the best or inevitable choice once choice was possible.)

As something can come from ABSOLUTE nothing, everything has always existed -but not in the same form/arrangement.
Therefore, it is perfectly logical that an "eternal" God also DEVELOPED to the point of awareness, self-awareness, creativity, etc.

We often refer to ourselves as ourselves before we were aware of anything -or ourselves (When I was just a zygote... or... When I was just a fetus... or... When I was a newborn, for example.)
We were still ourselves, but not like our present selves.

If I AM THAT AM means that God is everything, then God could correctly refer to everything as "I" or "myself" -even if referring to a time prior to self-awareness.

Tambourine

But who created who created God? And who created that being/force?

Logically, the two premises of a causal universe and a created universe will always come into conflict: You can't have an effect without a cause, but that same premises renders a created universe a logical impossibility, because any such creator would have to be created by a creator of higher order, and so on, in an infinite regression.

If we want to remain within the confines of traditional logic, we need to either abandon the idea of causality, or the idea of creation.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The best verse to identify “the Father of creation” is James 1:17: “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights.”

O real information....the planet a body of stone is a planet...and stone.
STone O the planet is created. The Created O the stone then created the Immaculate gases released out of stone as the Creator of the light gases...burning.

They cooled in the womb of spatial emptiness and pressure and became saved, the Immaculate gas state.

Sun attacked/converted set the Immaculate gases on fire, natural light returned.

How it was discussed by a living adult human being male as the scientist theist.

Human self living telling all the stories of relativity for the sciences about natural laws on a planet.

So the Father, meaning human male self created God, the concept in the heavenly gases. For we are not the history of stone to gas spirit.

We are human first.

Then the first human invented science, being males.

Did a theory of relativity about God the stone.

In the atmospheric natural light gas mass O waves/rotating gases burning/cooling owned circular ownership.

O dot point in the middle of burnt gases...for light burns out gases actually......
O with . out to the side - falls then is cooled and held rotates into a swirling motion G value then back to O value.....natural light history before SCIENCE.

Male adult self.....the Father self as a human adult.

Invents science and presses the button on his machine and introduces radiation UFO extra metal mass...as seen...not natural light which we also see.

Gases burn extra mass.....O rotating natural light movement the origin of the soul of God as natural light changed...and fell out...by detailed known psyche description O changed into G that cooled to O, but O attacked split into value D and D.

God remained in the heavenly body...for it cooled as GOD.

D the other half of the O fell to the ground, but became the shape O on the ground/PHI fall out for water cooled it and changed it from its evil D value...into the O...saved from science by water/oxygen at the ground state cooling its attack.

How it was taught that Father of God in the human life was the inventor of radiation fall out that sacrificed his little baby to adult son's life.

Exactly the correct teachings.

If you ask historically so where did O God in the Universe/cosmology come from that story is the from the eternal.....which says and where do you think you human came from? Only after Earth had filled in emptied out space....creation of the state space historically for O God presence...did we get forced spiritually to come out of the eternal as a spiritual teaching to spiritual self manifestation...cause and effect.

If you change anything, then change comes back and changes you.

Pachomius

Thanks, everyone for your contributions.

In the OP I say:

So, please bear with me, this will sound very undiplomatic, but I have to say it, namely:

If anyone is not honesty sincerely disposed to work together: as to come to the concurred on the answer to the question, Who created God - please leave at your earliest convenience, or don't come in to participate here.

Take notice that I do not say that we will come to the concurred on pre-determined answer to the question, Who created God, like the answer that God does not need a creator, or that the question is silly, or etc.

What is required is that we work together in order that we do come to a concurred on answer - whatever that answer turns out to be.

Who created God?

I will start.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
God by definition needs no creator and is self sufficient from everlasting to everlasting.

It's amazing that people leave this out of the definition and then criticize the arguments for God's existence.

Since the scientific perspective only looks at nature for the workings of nature God is outside of this perspective. However since nature is the only thing we experience one has to prove that a God existence outside of nature must exist.

Cause and effect is what most God arguments rely on. Every effect must have a cause is the way things appear to many of us so we try to trace things back to a first cause which would be the ground of all being; the unconditioned reality. God!

It's not off the table that nature itself is not eternal. Though it appears likely nature has an ultimate beginning there is still doubt of that. And you can often replace God with a higher order of physical natural reality.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A male group who invented science were standing like you are today on the same planet, stone, inside of its spatially evolved gases living.

You conceptualise meanings for God, yet God the planet never owned your concepts, it existed naturally.

Whatever ancient Sun to Earth reactive change occurred...and you said that it was recorded by VI SION...so said 6 was a holy evaluation and SION.

Said God was a fused body and named it SION...and said to change God by particles was fission.

How is that concept not God is a particle today?

Ask consciousness what have you done to yourself?

Reason…..replicator machine held constant feed back inter relates with his machine….yet his mind invented the machine owned the whole string to first think God reaction, not existing...so no space. Then uses and controls the machine, forces the space in the particle his own self...and then it is re recorded by how many particles get converted.

And that feed back communicating system then took over his mind evaluation...as it is constant and feed back and together those signals own a communication of a large God Earth space...from what God presence is now gone.

And it is all done whilst you stand living and existing inside of 2 forms of gas aware consciousness. Day light and night time spatial clear gases.

So you can say to a science brother, okay you can conceptualize theories about the cosmos...so can I. And it is only thinking. Yet science and his ego, did huge reactive changes to natural God where he stands.

Today I can say to you that you are possessed by your own science cause as the son of the apostasy.....and your claim is that you have yet to understand how God created...as if you will create God, when God already exists, and if God does not exist, then you will cosmologically activate it.

In the use of conscious awareness...the origin of the story GOD itself as original science concepts put God as all of the fallen angel bodies in space that had been released from the eternal.

No matter what your science mind quotes today...all male original brothers owned that concept telling, and totally agreed with it.

So how many of you today own the original science memory....I think Stephen Hawking might have been the last one.

To tell you all you are wrong.

You first and originally in male memory placed God as a multi mass of bodies O originally in space by 2 body forms O suns and o planets. As eternal sound bodies, that blew and burnt and cooled due to spatial expansion opening more space...that cooled it down. Cooling then owned a second bursting...why suns became consuming.

So today the mind conceptualises God first in the cosmos, then God exploding and making black holes with left gases and particles.

God Earth however only particle ground fission changed...yet the concept origins of scientific theorising owns the God concepts first.

God, our God is whole, and yet God the concept our stone planet is today ignored as being relevant to all teachings/scientific original themes God and what God was in first and original agreement and stories. Hence today religious science says the scientists today own no belief of God existing...yet said God is the Earth stone.

So Stephen Hawking said go and look for another Planet to live on, for you want to destroy our Earth God.....as a fact of scientific self deceit.

ManSinha

For your consideration, a quote from Nasadaya Sukta - the hymn of creation from the RigVeda purportedly composed around 3500 years ago analogus IMO to the TaNaKh and Torah

RigVeda Mandala 10 Stanza 129

ko addhā veda ka iha pra vocat kuta ājātā kuta iyaṃvisṛṣṭiḥ |
arvāgh devā asya visarjanenāthā ko veda yataābabhūva ||
iyaṃ visṛṣṭiryata ābabhūva yadi vā dadhe yadi vā na |
yo asyādhyakṣaḥ parame vyoman so aṅgha veda yadi vā naveda ||

6 Who verily knows and who can here declare it, whence it was born and whence comes this creation?
The Gods are later than this world's production. Who knows then whence it first came into being?
7 He, the first origin of this creation, whether he formed it all or did not form it,
Whose eye controls this world in highest heaven, he verily knows it, or perhaps he knows not.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
For your consideration, a quote from Nasadaya Sukta - the hymn of creation from the RigVeda purportedly composed around 3500 years ago analogus IMO to the TaNaKh and Torah

RigVeda Mandala 10 Stanza 129

ko addhā veda ka iha pra vocat kuta ājātā kuta iyaṃvisṛṣṭiḥ |
arvāgh devā asya visarjanenāthā ko veda yataābabhūva ||
iyaṃ visṛṣṭiryata ābabhūva yadi vā dadhe yadi vā na |
yo asyādhyakṣaḥ parame vyoman so aṅgha veda yadi vā naveda ||

6 Who verily knows and who can here declare it, whence it was born and whence comes this creation?
The Gods are later than this world's production. Who knows then whence it first came into being?
7 He, the first origin of this creation, whether he formed it all or did not form it,
Whose eye controls this world in highest heaven, he verily knows it, or perhaps he knows not.

A theist says, I looked at the ^ mountain removed by UFO o mass...hence where did it come from what preceded our God O the stone. Claiming that no one knew where it came into being, for no one would know.

He, meaning male self thinking by third eye VISION recorded memory, thinking of the origin of this form. No I think I do not know.