• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who can Interpret And Explain Acts 13:23

The other believing Jews and non-Jews, will receive eternal life too, right after judgment day in the second resurrection of the dead and they will inherit the New earth and will live there forever.

unisus

The Awaited Messenger
American citizenship can be assumed by birth or by blessing; Jesus had long stated that His kingdom will be achieved by belief, worldwide. That is, we choose to be members of the nation of Christ.

Where "Christians" went wrong is assuming that the former "Jews" were still Jews by birth; they were not. Jesus denounced those who do not believe in Him, and He said so on plenty of occasions whereby those who denounce His name, so He will denounce them from the kingdom.

And thus it was made clear that the former house of "Jews" which was assumed by birth was a false synagogue. Just like modern citizenship, you are an American if you choose to absorb its laws and become one.

Many matrilineal "Jews" have organized into media and positions of power, thereby broadcasting blasphemy that "Christians" are "those people who follow that Christ guy" vs. "Jews are saved by birth, not by Christ".

In truth, the word Christian was not invited by Jesus, nor did He die "King of the Christians". He died "King of the Jews". Most "Jews" these days are not Jews, but rather some organized denomination of individuals still awaiting a messiah that already came.

These people lost their nationality as "Jew" 2000 years ago, and Jesus literally made that abundantly clear though of course they have enough power to declare you crazy for reading what is right there in the New Testament.

To be a Jew, you must believe in Jesus; it is that simple. You can call them "Christians" all you want, but Jesus most certainly was the true messiah & King. If you believe in Jesus & keep His commands, you are a Jew. You are not a Jew by birth anymore, though the matrilineal cult will try to stop you from verbalizing this because this is what Jesus taught and they don't want Jesus' words to have merit. They still want all the control and merit of God Himself without having to believe in Christ.

But you cannot be a citizen of a nation by rejecting the king and His laws; you will be imprisoned or deported. All true Christians are literally the only real Jews, according to Christ's own Word. It is not a kingdom of flesh & blood anymore than America is a kingdom of flesh & blood; it is a kingdom of faith, servitude, and belief.

If you stop believing in the core American statutes, you may find yourself ostracized or imprisoned; you can also give away your citizenship or lose your rights.

All modern matrilineal self-professed "Jews" who don't believe in Jesus, are not and never have been a Jew. There has been a massive spiritual war to define what "Jew" means, however; the matrilineal cults who reject Jesus have declared that being a "Jew" is part of a monarchy, rather than a faith. This is heretical in Judeo-Christian theology.

74x12

Acts 13:23 - Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

The verse clearly states that God raised unto Israel (not any other nation) a Savior whose name is Jesus. So this means that Jesus was sent only to save the lost sheep of the house of Israel as was confirmed by Jesus himself in Matthew 15:24. Furthermore, it is clear in [Romans 9:4 KJVA] who the promises and covenants pertain to.

References:
Jesus is the head of the body of the true Israel which is a spiritual nation all risen from the dead. Because Jesus is alive from the dead. There is no salvation in Jacob. Because even Jacob is going to be in the body of Christ.

The Anointed

Acts 13:23 - Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

The verse clearly states that God raised unto Israel (not any other nation) a Savior whose name is Jesus. So this means that Jesus was sent only to save the lost sheep of the house of Israel as was confirmed by Jesus himself in Matthew 15:24. Furthermore, it is clear in [Romans 9:4 KJVA] who the promises and covenants pertain to.

References:

As the tribes of Israel have been scattered throughout the entire earth, and for thousands of years have been interbreeding with the inhabitants of all the nations, etc: How many people on this earth do not carry the genetic inheritance from Jacob/Israel the grandson of Abraham to who God made the promise that his descendants would be as the grains of sand on the shore, or the stars in the sky?.

David J

References:

No.

Read ALL of Acts and Romans. Read anything what Paul wrote. He is as pro Gentile as it gets.

unisus

The Awaited Messenger
As the tribes of Israel have been scattered throughout the entire earth, and for thousands of years have been interbreeding with the inhabitants of all the nations, etc: How many people on this earth do not carry the genetic inheritance from Jacob/Israel the grandson of Abraham to who God made the promise that his descendants would be as the grains of sand on the shore, or the stars in the sky?.

I agree. Presuming all this is historical fact & God's covenant was made, it would be legitimately silly to presume that someone does not belong to the bloodline just because there is no record of it. Additionally, I don't think God is opposed to the concept of adoption. Christ made that, again, abundantly obvious that the concept of adoption exists; it wasn't a kingdom of flesh & blood. That was a metaphor which, in time, was meant to be understood spiritually.

John 15
Jesus the True Vine

1“I am the true vine, and My Father is the keeper of the vineyard. 2He cuts off every branch in Me that bears no fruit, and every branch that does bear fruit, He prunes to make it even more fruitful. 3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in Me, and I will remain in you. Just as no branch can bear fruit by itself unless it remains in the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me.

5I am the vine and you are the branches. The one who remains in Me, and I in him, will bear much fruit. For apart from Me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not remain in Me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers. Such branches are gathered up, thrown into the fire, and burned. 7If you remain in Me and My words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8This is to My Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, proving yourselves to be My disciples.

No Greater Love

9As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you. Remain in My love. 10If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and remain in His love. 11I have told you these things so that My joy may be in you and your joy may be complete.

12This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

14You are My friends if you do what I command you. 15No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not understand what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, because everything I have learned from My Father I have made known to you. 16You did not choose Me, but I chose you. And I appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will remain—so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you.17This is My command to you: Love one another.

The Hatred of the World

18If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

20Remember the word that I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you as well; if they kept My word, they will keep yours as well. 21But they will treat you like this on account of My name, because they do not know the One who sent Me. 22If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin.

23Whoever hates Me hates My Father as well. 24If I had not done among them the works that no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have seen and hated both Me and My Father. 25But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated Me without reason.’a

26When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father—He will testify about Me. 27And you also must testify, because you have been with Me from the beginning.​

Neuropteron

References:
Ro 5:12-19...So, then as through one trespass the result to men of all sorts was condemnation, so too through one act of justification the result "to men of all sorts" is their being declared righteous for life....

Other translation confirm that the ransom sacrifice of Christ applies to ALL of mankind not just to Jews.

unisus

The Awaited Messenger
Ro 5:12-19...So, then as through one trespass the result to men of all sorts was condemnation, so too through one act of justification the result "to men of all sorts" is their being declared righteous for life....

Other translation confirm that the ransom sacrifice of Christ applies to ALL of mankind not just to Jews.

I find great confusion in "Christian" descriptions such as this. Jesus specifically declared that you are grafted into the vine of the kingdom/tribe by belief, not by blood. It does little service to continue claiming that there is a distinction between "Jews" and "believers who aren't Jews". He literally specifically stated that if you believe and follow the laws of the kingdom, you are therefore a citizen of the king of Jews.

You are making this age old, tired, and destructive declaration that Jews are by blood whether they believe or not, when in fact Jesus literally stated that it is not a kingdom of flesh & blood but rather of faith—and anyone who doesn't believe will be pruned, while those who do are grafted.

There is no such thing as a non-believing Jew.

The Anointed

I find great confusion in "Christian" descriptions such as this. Jesus specifically declared that you are grafted into the vine of the kingdom/tribe by belief, not by blood. It does little service to continue claiming that there is a distinction between "Jews" and "believers who aren't Jews". He literally specifically stated that if you believe and follow the laws of the kingdom, you are therefore a citizen of the king of Jews.

You are making this age old, tired, and destructive declaration that Jews are by blood whether they believe or not, when in fact Jesus literally stated that it is not a kingdom of flesh & blood but rather of faith—and anyone who doesn't believe will be pruned, while those who do are grafted.

There is no such thing as a non-believing Jew.

So you think that all Jews believe that the man Jesus was made the savior by their God, do you?

Last edited:

References:

Matthew 10: 5, 6 certainly supports Matthew 15:24 and your understanding. However, the apostles were later instructed to expand their ministries to other nations. Compare Matthew 12:21; 21:43; 24:14; 28:19; Acts 10:11-16, 28; 30-35; Ephesians 3:6; Revelation 5:9, 10.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Nope.. Just the Jews.

How about these verses:
John 10:16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.

Luke 2:32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and for glory to your people Israel.”

Isa 42:6 “I am the LORD; I have called you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you; I will give you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations,

Muffled

Jesus in me
Jesus, the Son of man was sent to the Jews... first, for to them was entrusted the sciptures.

After his resurrection, the resurrected Jesus, the glorified Son of God, through the Apostles, the gospel and salvation was preached to the Gentiles. Paul preach the gospel to non jews and gentiles as Peter et.al preach to all repentant Jews and non-native sojourners of the faith in the nation of Israel(Judah) even to the scattered Jews.

Just as God chose 7,000 God-fearing Jews in the days of Elias, so He kept 144,000 Jews for the first resurrection.
These 144,000 Jews are the only ones among Israel who receive eternal life on the first resurrection of the dead, and they will be raptured to heaven as the firstfruits among the generations of Israel and will not face judgment at all for they are pure.

The other believing Jews and non-Jews, will receive eternal life too, right after judgment day in the second resurrection of the dead and they will inherit the New earth and will live there forever.

I believe the context around the 144,000 is that of the living. It has nothing to do with resurrection.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Almost all of the Jews are believers most under Judaism, others through their faith in Jesus.

Former non-believing Jews are like Mr. Facebook, they do come out rarely but still hiding in the open.

I believe when Jesus returns there can no longer be any denial of Him but there are always some who are so stubborn that they will close their eyes and pretend it isn't happening.

Truth in love

References:
Christ mortal work was focused on the lost sheep of Israel. However his work and blessings are for all of Gods children.