• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who are your favourite Dragonball Characters?

ronki23

Mine are:

1. Gotenks
2. Future / Super Saiyan 2/ Mystic Gohan
3. Perfect Cell
4. Piccolo
5. Tien

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I always liked Gohan because he seems to at least be somewhat aware of the absurdities of the world he lives in. Also really liked Beeras as a recurring character.

Have you seen the dragonball abridged series? It's hilarious. :D

ronki23

I always liked Gohan because he seems to at least be somewhat aware of the absurdities of the world he lives in. Also really liked Beeras as a recurring character.

Yes I watch TFS Abridged.

I'm still watching Super; i'm only on episode 60 because I hate Japanese dub so I only watch English dub

Mine are:

1. Gotenks
2. Future / Super Saiyan 2/ Mystic Gohan
3. Perfect Cell
4. Piccolo
5. Tien

I like Gohan a lot mainly because he's portrayed as a character who has real world goals, but has to balanced being a force of good. Although a lot people complain about Gohan growing weak due to his studying and not training, but Gohan is a pacifist so he's not like his father whose trying to always be stronger. Shame his saiyan blood didn't have more influenced.

Future Trunks also makes it up there as well. His actions and motivations in the Black Goku Arc of Super really bring him too life.

I also like 17. Toei really brought his character to life in the Tournament of Power Arc.

ronki23

I like the Funimation Dub, but their notorious for changing Goku's personality.

I'm only on episode 61 of Super so I've become confused

Goku Black is Zamasu and Black went to the future to recruit Future Zamasu. But the present Zamasu was destroyed by Beerus so how can there be 3 Zamasus?

I'm only on episode 61 of Super so I've become confused

Goku Black is Zamasu and Black went to the future to recruit Future Zamasu. But the present Zamasu was destroyed by Beerus so how can there be 3 Zamasus?

There are four different time lines in Dragon ball all due to Trunks time machine.

Time line 1 is where the main story of dragon ball takes place

Time line 2 is where Future Trunks is from.

Time line 3 is Where Future trunks learning how to deactivate the androids goes back to his time and deactivates androids. Cell awakens realizes there's no androids in this timeline kills Trunks and goes back in time to Time line 1

Time line 4 is very similar to time line 1 which every up to the universe 6 arc takes place. Whis introduces Goku to Zamasu and Zamasu realizes he's weaker to goku because of his racism wants to do something about it. Learning about the Super Dragon balls he collects them to grant his wish of switching bodies with Goku. He kills Goku and his family along with his master to get control of the time ring. He then goes to Time line two to recruit himself. The gather the super dragon balls to wish for immortality. They kill off all the supreme kais which kills the God's of destruction and deactivates their angels as well. They then proceed with their eliminate humanity plan. Trunks gets in his time machine and goes back to Time line 1 and changes the future once again.

The Black arc is more than a little convoluted, but there are some really great scenes in the arc.

Here's an excellent video on the whole Timeline Theory in the Dragon Ball Universe. It's not official, but it helps you understand things.

ronki23

There are four different time lines in Dragon ball all due to Trunks time machine.

Time line 1 is where the main story of dragon ball takes place

Time line 2 is where Future Trunks is from.

Time line 3 is Where Future trunks learning how to deactivate the androids goes back to his time and deactivates androids. Cell awakens realizes there's no androids in this timeline kills Trunks and goes back in time to Time line 1

Time line 4 is very similar to time line 1 which every up to the universe 6 arc takes place. Whis introduces Goku to Zamasu and Zamasu realizes he's weaker to goku because of his racism wants to do something about it. Learning about the Super Dragon balls he collects them to grant his wish of switching bodies with Goku. He kills Goku and his family along with his master to get control of the time ring. He then goes to Time line two to recruit himself. The gather the super dragon balls to wish for immortality. They kill off all the supreme kais which kills the God's of destruction and deactivates their angels as well. They then proceed with their eliminate humanity plan. Trunks gets in his time machine and goes back to Time line 1 and changes the future once again.

The Black arc is more than a little convoluted, but there are some really great scenes in the arc.

Here's an excellent video on the whole Timeline Theory in the Dragon Ball Universe. It's not official, but it helps you understand things.

Then which Zamasu did Beerus kill?

ronki23

Timeline 1 Zamasu. Which was only possible due to Trunks time travel because it created another time line.

Well I'm on episode 62 now and Trunks has a new transformation. I'd rather he have gone Super Saiyan 3 as there's no explanation for Trunks' new form- it's definitely powerful but all it managed to do was hurt Black but Black was/is still stronger than this new form. Would've been better if Trunks went SSJ3.

I would also preferred Vegeta going Super Saiyan 3 when Beerus slapped Bulma as an angry Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta being able to hit Beerus when Super Saiyan 3 Goku couldn't makes no sense.

I'd like to see more use of Super Saiyan 3 in this series- both Trunks and Vegeta could've used it. There's always Gotenks because Goku and Vegeta shouldn't even be using Super Saiyan 1-3 anymore as they absorbed God powers

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Does DBZ abridged count? Because Abridged Mr Popo is my spirit animal!!

Well I'm on episode 62 now and Trunks has a new transformation. I'd rather he have gone Super Saiyan 3 as there's no explanation for Trunks' new form- it's definitely powerful but all it managed to do was hurt Black but Black was/is still stronger than this new form. Would've been better if Trunks went SSJ3.

I would also preferred Vegeta going Super Saiyan 3 when Beerus slapped Bulma as an angry Super Saiyan 2 Vegeta being able to hit Beerus when Super Saiyan 3 Goku couldn't makes no sense.

I'd like to see more use of Super Saiyan 3 in this series- both Trunks and Vegeta could've used it. There's always Gotenks because Goku and Vegeta shouldn't even be using Super Saiyan 1-3 anymore as they absorbed God powers

Toei wrote themselves into a wall. How could Trunks be able to keep up while the others recuperate. We know that ssj3 doesn't keep up so they created the whole rage form Trunks just for that. My personal opinion is that Trunks is absorbing Goku's and Vegeta's god ki. Because one the downsides to ssb is that just a consent release of God ki. So Trunks doesn't have enough to turn blue, but it's enough to power him up a bit.

I just thought he caught Beerus off guard. But then again Super like to put a show of Vegeta being as strong or stronger then goku at times.

Continue watching it. The next major arc the Tournament of power will not let you down.

ronki23

Toei wrote themselves into a wall. How could Trunks be able to keep up while the others recuperate. We know that ssj3 doesn't keep up so they created the whole rage form Trunks just for that. My personal opinion is that Trunks is absorbing Goku's and Vegeta's god ki. Because one the downsides to ssb is that just a consent release of God ki. So Trunks doesn't have enough to turn blue, but it's enough to power him up a bit.

I just thought he caught Beerus off guard. But then again Super like to put a show of Vegeta being as strong or stronger then goku at times.

Continue watching it. The next major arc the Tournament of power will not let you down.

But why are they having such difficulty fighting Goku Black? Black and Goku are the same power wise but they lost twice now. Surely Goku can handle Black and Vegeta handle Zamasu

But why are they having such difficulty fighting Goku Black? Black and Goku are the same power wise but they lost twice now. Surely Goku can handle Black and Vegeta handle Zamasu

Black and Goku should be at the same power wise, but each time they beat him down he gets a Zenkai boost and it just goes back and forth. It's funny because an innate ability that always helped them out is now going against them.

ronki23

@ADigitalArtist @TheBannerofHomuraAkemi

Well the Tournament of Power is just about to start in English dub. Goku's gone to Hell to recruit Frieza.

One thing that confuses the hell out of me is Super's inconsistency regarding Super Saiyan God.

Goku and Vegeta shouldn't be using ANY Golden forms anymore because they absorbed the power of Super Saiyan God. I'd prefer if they show Goku/Vegeta using Super Saiyan God because it confuses the hell out of me whether they are or aren't using God powers.

Botamo wasn't hurt by God Goku's punches, Frost's 3rd form was equal to post-God Goku, Cabba stalemated a post-God Vegeta and this is where it gets really confusing as Gohan's obviously stronger than Super Saiyan 3 in Z but now: