• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who are your favorite artists and why?

Skwim

Veteran Member
Oh. I found out how. When you reply, upload your picture file. When it uploads at the bottom, it will say full image or thumbnail. Put your cursor where you want the picture and choose full or thumb and it posts it in the post box.
Thanks, but I'm not getting any such prompts at all.

Are using "Copy Image" or Copy Image Location"? Whatever the case, it certainly doesn't upload at the bottom.
Nor does it say "full image" or "thumbnail."

I'll work with it some more. :shrug:

Thanks again.

OKAY! GOT IT
It has to come from my picture file where I've uploaded and saved it. It can't come directly from the source.

Last edited:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Favorites: Andrew Wyeth and Edward Hopper.

Least favorite: Thomas Kinkade (Although I do admire him for taking advantage of the public's lack of taste and making a ton of money).
Strongly agree, though the top of my list is Vincent van Gogh.

Earthling

David Henson
I like the classic realist. Jacque Louis David, Hendrick Avercamp, Peter Paul Rubens, modern day artist I like nature artist Larry Zach and Terry Redlin.