• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who are you rooting for?

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
Which candidate for 2008 are you backing?

The only men I would consider are Mike Gravel and Dennis Kucinich. Since Gravel is coming up last and I like Kucinich's economic policies more, I'm going with the Kooch. Either him or nobody.

Random

There should be an "Americans Only!" forum, as foreign nationals here don't seem to count against so many threads. Anyway, I don't vote @ all, so the question is moot...

nutshell

Which candidate for 2008 are you backing?

The only men I would consider are Mike Gravel and Dennis Kucinich. Since Gravel is coming up last and I like Kucinich's economic policies more, I'm going with the Kooch. Either him or nobody.

When those two are quickly eliminated from the running, who will your support go to?

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Whoever is MOST against the war at the time of the vote will get mine. No one has seemed to really put this as their MAJOR stand.

Smoke

Done here.
Dennis Kucinich is my favorite among the candidates, with Mike Gravel a close second.

However, I don't really expect either to get the nomination. In the end, I'll be hoping Hillary Clinton wins, for the unedifying reason that she creeps me out slightly less than Barack Obama does.

Smoke

Done here.
I've been torn between Obama, Richardson, Edwards, and not voting at all...
You live in a swing state, Alyssa. You have to vote, and you have to vote for the Democrat. I'll make a deal with you; you vote for the Democrat up in Wisconsin where it matters, and I'll vote for whomever you choose here in South Carolina, where it doesn't. :)

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
If the American people are completely and utterly dense enough to nominate McCain, I am done with this country. There is no hope, and I have absolutely no problem migrating up to Canada! =D