• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who are the real Children of Israel?

RESOLUTION

Galations 3:29:- "And if you be Christ's, then are you the seed of Abraham, heirs according to the promise."

The Catholic Church is Israel.
There is no such thing as the Catholic Church there is only Christian Churches. The Church of England and the Church of Rome are catholic churches in that it means Universal. The faith is Christian as an insult the word began as such. God did not change the Church, the Church is Jewish and the first Christians were Jews and remained Jews who believed Christ was the Messiah.

If you look up the history of the Roman Catholic Church you will find a black madonna in the history of the religion before it adopted the Christian faith. I incorporated that belief into the Christ faith.

Christians are Jews they are not any other religion. Israel was the name given to Jacob and his descendants were the Children of Israel those born of his sons. The twelve tribes of Israel named after Israel/jacobs sons. Christians are not a new religion the new covenant is promised to the Jews and Gentiles ( all not Jews by birth) are grafted in to the Jewish faith they are not a new faith.

Tazarah

There is no such thing as the Catholic Church there is only Christian Churches. The Church of England and the Church of Rome are catholic churches in that it means Universal. The faith is Christian as an insult the word began as such. God did not change the Church, the Church is Jewish and the first Christians were Jews and remained Jews who believed Christ was the Messiah.

If you look up the history of the Roman Catholic Church you will find a black madonna in the history of the religion before it adopted the Christian faith. I incorporated that belief into the Christ faith.

Christians are Jews they are not any other religion. Israel was the name given to Jacob and his descendants were the Children of Israel those born of his sons. The twelve tribes of Israel named after Israel/jacobs sons. Christians are not a new religion the new covenant is promised to the Jews and Gentiles ( all not Jews by birth) are grafted in to the Jewish faith they are not a new faith.

“For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;” [Romans 9:3-4]

Who are the real Children of Israel?

Maybe those who might have been after the year 1948 when Israel became a 'nation'?

Before that, they might have been called Sons of Y'srael?

Upon independence in 1948, the country formally adopted the name "State of Israel" (Hebrew: מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל‬ Medīnat Yisrā'el [mediˈnat jisʁaˈʔel]; Arabic: دَوْلَة إِسْرَائِيل‎ Dawlat Isrāʼīl [dawlat ʔisraːˈʔiːl]) after other proposed historical and religious names including Eretz Israel ("the Land of Israel"), Zion, and Judea, were considered but rejected.[58] In the early weeks of independence, the government chose the term "Israeli" to denote a citizen of Israel, with the formal announcement made by Minister of Foreign Affairs Moshe Sharett.

Israel - Wikipedia

OK... well when have the “jews” in Israel ever been led away as captives into all nations?..........

Keywords: captives, all, nations

It's hilarious that you choose this argument, because according to you, the descendants of West African slaves in America who went through the Atlantic Slave Trade, didn't go to All Literal nations. So that Completely Destroys your Own False argument Completely..... And now you are deemed a Hypocrite..

You also keep using Revelation 2:7 and Christ's Words completely out of context when it was already debunked on page 1 proving yourself to be a Satanic tool of the devil, worse than crap..

Besides, Every Bible Scholar who knows his Bible will know, and even the quran states this that the Hebrews will be regathered back in their land in the end times, and then the 7 year Tribulation and all that is going to happen Soon. Gog and Magog all that and Then Christ is Returning to destroy the armies. Everyone knows that bud.

It hasn't even been a full Generation or 80 years buddy, relax. Strap in and find out that The Most High really does Love those Jews He keeps giving Miraculous Victories against the whole Satanic ****-lam league Constantly.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
It's hilarious that you choose this argument, because according to you, the descendants of West African slaves in America who went through the Atlantic Slave Trade, didn't go to All Literal nations. So that Completely Destroys your Own False argument Completely..... And now you are deemed a Hypocrite..

You also keep using Revelation 2:7 and Christ's Words completely out of context when it was already debunked on page 1 proving yourself to be a Satanic tool of the devil, worse than crap..

Besides, Every Bible Scholar who knows his Bible will know, and even the quran states this that the Hebrews will be regathered back in their land in the end times, and then the 7 year Tribulation and all that is going to happen Soon. Gog and Magog all that and Then Christ is Returning to destroy the armies. Everyone knows that bud.

It hasn't even been a full Generation or 80 years buddy, relax. Strap in and find out that The Most High really does Love those Jews He keeps giving Miraculous Victories against the whole Satanic ****-lam league Constantly.
This thread died in 2019 and the OP is no longer here.

Such things have happened to the Jews for a long time. Just because similar things have happened to other people does not prove they are the "real Jews". The world is a hard place and lots of bad things happen to lots of people.

Jerusalem is still trodden down of the gentiles. Not to pick on Palestinians but it's a fact. Dome of the rock isn't Jewish, neither is Al Aqsa mosque.
I mean also, it hasn't even been a full Generation since 1948 has it? Not even 100 years.... In God's Sight a day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years are as a day. The times of the Gentiles Are practically over are they not? God basically regathered Israel Fulfilling Isaiah 11:10-13 and the Tribulation is about to start.

Who's to say, when the Times of the Gentiles ends anyways? I mean the Jews back in the land is a clear sign it's practically over, and we already know Israel needs to be back in the land for the 7 year Tribulation and Gog and Magog war and all of that need to happen before He Returns which is soon.

Anybody can keep the sabbath. But just because somebody keeps the sabbath does not mean that they are fulfilling biblical prophecy regarding the prophecies that the Israelites are supposed to fulfill, like the ones I listed in the OP. How does keeping the sabbath fulfill prophecy?

When did the “jews” in israel ever get sent as slaves on ships to an unknown land to serve their enemies with yokes of iron upon their necks? When were the “jews” in israel ever led into all nations as captives?

“And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into ALL nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” [Luke 21:24]

When did the “jews” in israel ever fulfill the prophetic curses of deuteronomy 28:15-68?

Deuteronomy 28:45-46 says that the curses would be upon the israelites FOR EVER as a SIGN and a wonder... none of the israelite prophecy has been fulfilled by the “jews” in israel.

I am not denying the fact that God exists — I am simply pointing out the fact that the “jews” in israel have not fulfilled any of the biblical israelite prophecy. God said that he would place the jews into israel himself upon his return, the bible says nothing about the UN or a balfour declaration.

Anybody can migrate into israel, begin to keep the sabbath, and call themselves jews. Why is it that nobody can ever explain how or when the “jews” in israel fulfilled any of the biblical israelite prophecies OTHER than them “returning” to israel?

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” [Revelation 2:9]
Deuteronomy 28:46 "They will be the evidence of God's judgment on you and your descendants forever."

This verse Literally doesn't say the curses would be on the Hebrews Forever.. Otherwise Jews would still be going through every single one, that's low iq and Wrong. It Literally Clearly says that they will be Evidence of God's Judgement on them, Forever.

Meaning for all time, people will see what happened to the Jews in history and see it as Evidence that God put Judgement on them. This is what I mean by people Twisting God's Word either Maliciously or just due to ignorance.

The niv even translates to this, Deuteronomy 28:46 "These horrors will serve as a sign and warning among you and your descendants forever." Which Ever translation is used, the Scripture is clear. Wow.

Truth in love

According to scripture, the curses of deuteronomy 28 are supposed to be a way to identify who the descendants of the biblical Israelites are.

“Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
And they shall be upon thee for a SIGN and for a wonder, and upon thy seed FOR EVER.” [Deuteronomy 28:45]

So in other words, the Children of Israel should be able to be identified by the curses listed in Deuteronomy 28:15-68 that are supposed to be upon them until Christ returns to put them back into their land. The bible basically says that the Children of Israel were scattered to the four corners of the earth, and are captives being oppressed. The curses of deuteronomy 28 clearly say that the Israelites would be taken away as slaves on ships to be sent to an unknown land where they would serve their enemies... and that their enemies would put a yoke of iron upon their necks.

(I will list the curses at the end of this post.)

Along with the multitude of curses found in Deuteronomy 28, Luke 21:24 also confirms that the Israelites would be exiled from the holy land until the return of Christ.

“And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” [Luke 21:24]

^ notice how it says that the Israelites would fall by the sword and be led away captive into ALL nations... and that the holy land would be trodden down of the gentiles until the times of the gentiles be fulfilled (second coming of Christ) ...

So, now, ask yourself — which group of people have fulfilled the Israelite prophecies listed in this post? Is it the “jews” currently in Israel?

What do you think?

Here are some of the other curses that the biblical Israelites are supposed to have fulfilled/be fulfilling:

“And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only OPPRESSED and spoiled EVERMORE, and no man shall save thee.” [Deuteronomy 28:29]

“Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.” [Deuteronomy 28:30]

“Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand:” [Deuteronomy 28:32]

“The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only OPPRESSED and crushed ALWAY:” [Deuteronomy 28:33]

“The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.” [Deuteronomy 28:36]

“And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.” [Deuternomy 28:37]

“Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress them, but shalt neither drink of the wine, nor gather the grapes; for the worms shall eat them.” [Deuteronomy 28:39]

“Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.” [Deuteronomy 28:41]

“The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.” [Deuteronomy 28:43]

“He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.” [Deuteronomy 28:44]

“The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;” [Deuteronomy 28:49]

“And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn FOR EVER.” [Jeremiah 17:4]

“And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;” [Genesis 15:13]

“And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.” [Deuteronomy 28:64]

“And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.” [Deuteronomy 28:68]

“Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a YOKE OF IRON upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.” [Deuteronomy 28:48]

its hard to say for sure that group x in country Y is tribe Z.

that said I think a great many people about the world are children of Israel.