• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who are the real Children of Israel?

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
What do you mean?
Please read Deuteronomy 28-30 in full or at least look at the summary titles in this link:

Deuteronomy 28 - New International Version (NIV) | Biblica
Deuteronomy 29 - New International Version (NIV) | Biblica
Deuteronomy 30 - New International Version (NIV) | Biblica

Blessings for obedience.
Curses for disobedience.
Renewal of the Covenant. -> If you are curses you can still get on the blessed side.
Prosperity after turning to the Lord.
The offer of life and death.

So yeah I think I was right.

Tazarah

Please read Deuteronomy 28-30 in full or at least look at the summary titles in this link:

Deuteronomy 28 - New International Version (NIV) | Biblica
Deuteronomy 29 - New International Version (NIV) | Biblica
Deuteronomy 30 - New International Version (NIV) | Biblica

Blessings for obedience.
Curses for disobedience.
Renewal of the Covenant. -> If you are curses you can still get on the blessed side.
Prosperity after turning to the Lord.
The offer of life and death.

So yeah I think I was right.

You could not be more wrong, the true Israelites are in captivity for disobeying the laws of God. Luke 21:24 clearly says that the Israelites fell by the sword and were led captive into ALL nations... and that Jerusalem will be inhabited by gentiles until the times of the gentiles is over. The times of the gentiles is not yet over. Jeremiah 17:4 also says that the true Israelites were discontinued from their heritage and forced to serve enemies in unknown lands.

Luke 21:24 and Jeremiah 17:4 clearly is not speaking about those people.

The people in Israel who are claiming to be jews go against God in literally every way possible — they worship other Gods, they have “gay-pride” parades, etc. — they do literally everything that God said not to do, yet they are not cursed in any way. That is because they are not the biblical Israelites.

According to your logic, those people in Israel should be being afflicted by all of the curses in deuteronomy 28 right now.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
You could not be more wrong, the true Israelites are in captivity for disobeying the laws of God. Luke 21:24 clearly says that the Israelites fell by the sword and were led captive into ALL nations... and that Jerusalem will be inhabited by gentiles until the times of the gentiles is over. The times of the gentiles is not yet over. Jeremiah 17:4 also says that the true Israelites were discontinued from their heritage and forced to serve enemies in unknown lands.

Luke 21:24 and Jeremiah 17:4 clearly is not speaking about those people.

The people in Israel who are claiming to be jews go against God in literally every way possible — they worship other Gods, they have “gay-pride” parades, etc. — they do literally everything that God said not to do, yet they are not cursed in any way. That is because they are not the biblical Israelites.

According to your logic, those people in Israel should be being afflicted by all of the curses in deuteronomy 28 right now.

Gay-pride parades are fine. In the Old Testament when it says to stone them and that it is abomination, did it ever occur to you that that was the condition to kill them that it was abomination? If it's not abomination now, then the condition to kill gay people is absolved. It is not detestable to them anymore. They worship every conceivable God; but they probably believe they are worshipping the one true God.

Clearly Deuteronomy 28-30 shows that a blessing or cursing is conditional on what those people decide at a given time. In the Bible they made the wrong choice and they got the bad consequences.

Tazarah

Gay-pride parades are fine. In the Old Testament when it says to stone them and that it is abomination, did it ever occur to you that that was the condition to kill them that it was abomination? If it's not abomination now, then the condition to kill gay people is absolved. It is not detestable to them anymore. They worship every conceivable God; but they probably believe they are worshipping the one true God.

Clearly Deuteronomy 28-30 shows that a blessing or cursing is conditional on what those people decide at a given time. In the Bible they made the wrong choice and they got the bad consequences.

LOL! You are so lost.

Did it ever occur to you that you have absolutely no idea wtf you are talking about?

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.” [Leviticus 20:13]

It does not matter what is detestable to them — it is all about God’s laws. Where in the bible does it say that people get to decide what is wrong or what is right?

And yeah! They believe that they are worshipping the one true God, by disobeying all of his laws, by doing literally everything that he told them not to, and by worshipping idols/other gods that have absolutely nothing to do with God or the bible.

And no — the bible says that if the Israelites disobeyed God and his laws, they would be cursed FOR EVER.

“Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
And they shall be upon thee for a SIGN and for a wonder, and upon thy seed FOR EVER.” [Deuteronomy 48:45-46]

Those people in Israel are NOT the biblical Israelites.

Have you ever read the bible? Or are you just making up BS off the top of your head as you go along.

Literally NOTHING that you have said thus far is biblical.

LOL.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.” [Leviticus 20:13]
Lol... it says right there the reason is that it is abomination.

God loves the modern Israelites because they are smart and try to do the right thing. He loves the secular as well as the fundamentalist when they do things that make Him happy, probably the secular even more.

And actually, if you would just read Deuteronomy 28-30, there's time to change their mind. Deuteronomy 28-30 was their everlasting covenant, so because it gives conditions for change they can always change.

There is no Deuteronomy 48! Try again so I can comment back.

Tazarah

LOL! You are so lost.

Did it ever occur to you that you have absolutely no idea wtf you are talking about?

It does not matter what is detestable to them — it is all about God’s laws. Where in the bible does it say that people get to decide what is wrong or what is right?

And yeah! They believe that they are worshipping the one true God, by disobeying all of his laws, by doing literally everything that he told them not to, and by worshipping idols/other gods that have absolutely nothing to do with God or the bible.

And no — the bible says that if the Israelites disobeyed God and his laws, they would be cursed FOR EVER.

“Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
And they shall be upon thee for a SIGN and for a wonder, and upon thy seed FOR EVER.” [Deuteronomy 48:45-46]

Those people in Israel are NOT the biblical Israelites.

Have you ever read the bible? Or are you just making up BS off the top of your head as you go along.

Literally NOTHING that you have said thus far is biblical.

LOL.
Lol... it says right there the reason is that it is abomination.

God loves the modern Israelites because they are smart and try to do the right thing. He loves the secular as well as the fundamentalist when they do things that make Him happy, probably the secular even more.

And actually, if you would just read Deuteronomy 28-30, there's time to change their mind.

There is no Deuteronomy 48! Try again so I can comment back.

It says that gay sex is an abomination. It says nothing that you have said that it says. Nothing that you have said is biblical at all. Yet here you are claiming that God is allowing gay festivals in the holy land, and is fine with it. How do they make him happy? By disobeying every single one of his laws? Those people are not the biblical Israelites — they have never been afflicted by any of the curses at any point in time. Luke 21:24 says that the true Israelites would fall by the sword and be led captive into all nations and that Jerusalem would be inhabited by gentiles until the times of the gentiles is over.

I meant to put Deuteronomy 28:45-46.

And they shall be upon thee for a SIGN and for a wonder, and upon thy seed FOR EVER.” [Deuteronomy 28:45-46]

Nothing that you are saying is biblical at all, everything that you are saying is a direct contradiction to what the bible says. Literally.

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. [Revelation 2:9]

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
It says that gay sex is an abomination. It says nothing that you have said that it says. Nothing that you have said is biblical at all. Yet here you are claiming that God is allowing gay festivals in the holy land, and is fine with it. How do they make him happy? By disobeying every single one of his laws? Those people are not the biblical Israelites — they have never been afflicted by any of the curses at any point in time. Luke 21:24 says that the true Israelites would fall by the sword and be led captive into all nations and that Jerusalem would be inhabited by gentiles until the times of the gentiles is over.

Unfortunately there are still people today that think gay sex is an abomination, and gay people have to keep it in their pants so that society can get along. I may not be a Bible scholar, but the word abomination and detestable are interchangeable and I happen to think the commandment is because it is detestable to humans. Why would God find something He created to be detestable?

Let's get this straight before we move on.

Tazarah

Unfortunately there are still people today that think gay sex is an abomination, and gay people have to keep it in their pants so that society can get along. I may not be a Bible scholar, but the word abomination and detestable are interchangeable and I happen to think the commandment is because it is detestable to humans. Why would God find something He created to be detestable?

Let's get this straight before we move on.

God clearly says that gay sex is an abomination in his commandments and that it is a sin. God created murder too so I guess we should ignore the “thou shalt not kill” commandment too, after all God created murder didn’t he?

Tazarah

Slower...

An abomination to him or us?

Why don’t you re-read the verse.

^ that is how God feels about gay sex. Obviously, if he cared about whether or not we wanted to do it, he would not have made a law against it in the commandments. Gay sex is anti-life.

If you are trolling, you are doing a terrible job at it.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
That's OK; people often accuse me of trolling when I'm in their face. I didn't say "if he cared about whether or not we wanted to do it," I said, "if we cared about whether other people around us did it." Different rules for different peoples of different times and progress-levels in morality and industry.

You seem to be anti-gay-sex yourself, so I would suggest that you fight people like me who would like to make it more tolerated. That's what you already are doing and what you will continue to do in this thread, so there is no point in further discussing this point. For you, it should be an abomination and you are perfectly fine with believing that's what it means.

Do you want to move on to the point about the nature of the big curse in Deutoronmy 28? I do not want to talk about gay pride parades anymore.

Tazarah

That's OK; people often accuse me of trolling when I'm in their face. I didn't say "if he cared about whether or not we wanted to do it," I said, "if we cared about whether other people around us did it." Different rules for different peoples of different times and progress-levels in morality and industry.

You seem to be anti-gay-sex yourself, so I would suggest that you fight people like me who would like to make it more tolerated. That's what you already are doing and what you will continue to do in this thread, so there is no point in further discussing this point. For you, it should be an abomination and you are perfectly fine with believing that's what it means.

Do you want to move on to the point about the nature of the big curse in Deutoronmy 28? I do not want to talk about gay pride parades anymore.

I am against what God is against, so any negative feelings you have towards me regarding what I have said about homosexuality should be directed at God. I simply try my best to follow his laws and commandments because that’s what he made them for. God does not care who tolerates it or not, to him it is an abomination regardless of how we as humans feel about it and it is a sin against him — as are all other sins that are listed in his commandments, whether it be murder, theft, adultery, lying, etc.

The curses of Deuteronomy 28 as well as all other prophecy that identifies the biblical Israelites (Jeremiah 17:4, Luke 21:24, etc.) have only been fulfilled by negroes. No other nation of people has been sent as captives to ALL nations (Luke 21:24) to serve their enemies in unknown lands under the conditions listed in Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I am against what God is against, so any negative feelings you have towards me should be directed at God. I simply try my best to follow his laws and commandments because that what they are here for. God does not care who tolerates it or not, to him it is an abomination regardless of how we as humans feel about it and it is a sin against him — as are all other sins that are listed in his commandments, whether it be murder, theft, adultery, lying, etc.

We do not need to talk about this anymore.

The curses of Deuteronomy 28 as well as all other prophecy that identifies the biblical Israelites (Jeremiah 17:4, Luke 21:24, etc.) have only been fulfilled by negroes. No other nation of people has been sent as captives to ALL nations (Luke 21:24) to serve their enemies in unknown lands under the conditions listed in Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

The Jews were scattered to all nations. I've heard that Africans were one of the lower tribes of Israel. It has also been suggested that the Jews are being gathered again to Israel, so God might be very happy for them for some reason. Following other Gods might mean that they are looking for the Messiah.

Tazarah

We do not need to talk about this anymore.

The Jews were scattered to all nations. I've heard that Africans were one of the lower tribes of Israel. It has also been suggested that the Jews are being gathered again to Israel, so God might be very happy for them for some reason. Following other Gods might mean that they are looking for the Messiah.

* sigh *

“And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” [Luke 21:24]

^ the bible says that the Israelites would fall and be led away as c a p t i v e s, into alllllllllll nations. Keyword: captives.

Captive = slave
Captivity = slavery

When were the people in Israel who are claiming to be jews ever led away as captives into all nations?

Luke 21:24 also says that after the Israelites fall, gentiles would inhabit the holy land until the times of the gentiles be fulfilled (second coming of Christ).

When have europen “jews”, or “israelis” ever been in slavery at all? Or led away as captives into all nations?

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” [Revelation 2:9]

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
When were the people in Israel who are claiming to be jews ever led away as captives into all nations?
Babylon, circa 600 BCE, some other countries. Other countries. They just gradually got dispersed.
When have europen “jews”, or “israelis” ever been in slavery at all? Or led away as captives into all nations?
WW II concentration camps.

I'm sorry I am unfamiliar with Revelations 2:9. WIll try to get back to you.

Tazarah

The main difference between us on gay-pride, cursing, and permanent captivity and everything else we've talked seems to be that I believe scripture contains conditionals.

Another main difference is that I actually believe what the scriptures say.

And they shall be upon thee for a SIGN and for a wonder, and upon thy seed FOR EVER.” [Deuteronomy 28:45-46]

“And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only OPPRESSED and spoiled EVERMORE, and no man shall save thee.” [Deuteronomy 28:29]

“The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only OPPRESSED and crushed ALWAY:” [Deuteronomy 28:33]

“And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn FOR EVER.” [Jeremiah 17:4]

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Another main difference is that I actually believe what the scriptures say.

“And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only OPPRESSED and spoiled EVERMORE, and no man shall save thee.” [Deuteronomy 28:29]

“The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only OPPRESSED and crushed ALWAY:” [Deuteronomy 28:33]

“And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn FOR EVER.” [Jeremiah 17:4]

We just disagree on whether or not there are conditionals. That section of the Bible talks about blessings for obedience and cursings for disobedience and leaves it open. Anyone can pick up Deuteronomy 28-30 and act on it according to their own knowledge.