• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who are the real Children of Israel?

Tazarah

What twisting? Reminding you of a word you forgot..."because"?

By your own logic, the Jews were not black before the starvation. You quoted the verse, not I. Sorry you can't handle your own claims.

When did I say that they were not black before the famine?

Why are you avoiding the question?

Hitler was starving “jews” to death during the holocaust in those camps, yet NONE of their skin turned black.

Why is that?

LMAO.

rosends

When did I say that they were not black before the famine?
Ah, so they WERE not black before the famine! Are you saying that current black people were originally not black and turned black because of famine? Either you agree with the verse which says that it became black because of the famine, so they were not black beforehand, or you disagree and the verse is meaningless. Which is it?

Tazarah

Ah, so they WERE not black before the famine! Are you saying that current black people were originally not black and turned black because of famine? Either you agree with the verse which says that it became black because of the famine, so they were not black beforehand, or you disagree and the verse is meaningless. Which is it?

Your devilish mind games are not going to work. I asked you “when did I say that they were not black before the famine?” I never said that they were not black before the famine. Obviously, my stance is that the true hebrews were black people. Did you somehow forget that already? Of course not, you’re playing your stupid little games of deception because you know you’re full of BS. First I posted Lamentations 4:8 ...

“Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.” [Lamentations 4:8]

It says their visage is blacker than a coal. Visage = appearance. Nothing is said about a famine.

Then I posted Lamentations 5:10.

I will say it again — Hitler was starving “jews” to death in the camps during the holocaust, and not a single one of them developed black skin.

rosends

Your devilish mind games are not going to work. I asked you “when did I say that they were not black before the famine?” I never said that they were not black before the famine. Obviously, my stance is that the true hebrews were black people.
So, were they black before the famine or not?
“Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.” [Lamentations 4:8]

It says their visage is blacker than a coal. Visage = appearance. Nothing is said about a famine.
Really?
Really really?
How about (for the sake of honesty) starting a verse or two beforehand...verses 4 and 5 say that the people are suffering from famine.
4:7
Her elect were purer than snow, Whiter than milk; Their limbs were ruddier than coral, Their bodies were like sapphire. [is red the same as black? Can you see when someone with black skin blushes?]
4:8
Now their faces are blacker than soot, They are not recognized in the streets; Their skin has shriveled on their bones, It has become dry as wood.
4:9
Better off were the slain of the sword than those slain by famine

Then you confirm by quoting 5:10 which, in your translation has the word "because." Causation. Black BECAUSE of famine. Therefore, no cause, no effect. No famine, no black. So you claim that famine causes blackness.

So, again, you have made my case for me. Good job!
I will say it again — Hitler was starving “jews” to death in the camps during the holocaust, and not a single one of them developed black skin.
and yet you keep quoting verses that say that famine causes skin to be black!

You are very confused today. Did you have a bad night's sleep?

Tazarah

So, were they black before the famine or not?

Really?
Really really?
How about (for the sake of honesty) starting a verse or two beforehand...verses 4 and 5 say that the people are suffering from famine.
4:7
Her elect were purer than snow, Whiter than milk; Their limbs were ruddier than coral, Their bodies were like sapphire. [is red the same as black? Can you see when someone with black skin blushes?]
4:8
Now their faces are blacker than soot, They are not recognized in the streets; Their skin has shriveled on their bones, It has become dry as wood.
4:9
Better off were the slain of the sword than those slain by famine

Then you confirm by quoting 5:10 which, in your translation has the word "because." Causation. Black BECAUSE of famine. Therefore, no cause, no effect. No famine, no black. So you claim that famine causes blackness.

So, again, you have made my case for me. Good job!

and yet you keep quoting verses that say that famine causes skin to be black!

You are very confused today. Did you have a bad night's sleep?

Yes, they were obviously black before the famine. WHEN during the holocaust did the “jews” who were being starved to death develop black skin?

I’ve asked you that at least 5 times and you have yet to give an explanation.

It’s okay, we all already know why.

rosends

Yes, they were obviously black before the famine. WHEN during the holocaust did the “jews” who were being starved to death develop black skin?
So now you say that they were black beforehand. Therefore the textual claim of ruddiness and the causal word "because" which indicates change must be scribal errors that you quoted. Then why quote what contradicts your position? Oh yeah, because you are a failure as a troll.
I’ve asked you that at least 5 times and you have yet to give an explanation.

It’s okay, we all already know why.
Well, I actually did give an answer by quoting a scientific study. I also gave another answer, implicit in my line of questioning but clearly, you have trouble reading subtext. You have enough trouble with text.

Tazarah

So now you say that they were black beforehand. Therefore the textual claim of ruddiness and the causal word "because" which indicates change must be scribal errors that you quoted. Then why quote what contradicts your position? Oh yeah, because you are a failure as a troll.

Well, I actually did give an answer by quoting a scientific study. I also gave another answer, implicit in my line of questioning but clearly, you have trouble reading subtext. You have enough trouble with text.

How old are you, boy?

You act like a preteen. I have said that the hebrews were black since day 1. Famine or no famine.

For the 6th time — WHEN did the “jews” during the holocaust develop black skin from starvation?

rosends

How old are you, boy?
That's a funny one coming from a child throwing a tantrum.
You act like a preteen. I have said that the hebrews were black since day 1. Famine or no famine.
Sure, sure. Then you quoted a verse to prove your point which says the exact opposite. Well done.
For the 6th time — WHEN did the “jews” during the holocaust develop black skin from starvation?
I guess you missed where I told you how and where I answered it. You really should try reading sometimes. Or have a grown up read to you.

Tazarah

That's a funny one coming from a child throwing a tantrum.

Sure, sure. Then you quoted a verse to prove your point which says the exact opposite. Well done.

I guess you missed where I told you how and where I answered it. You really should try reading sometimes. Or have a grown up read to you.

You have not once shown anything about “jews” during the holocaust developing black skin from being starved.

Lmao.

rosends

You have not once shown anything about “jews” during the holocaust developing black skin from being starved.

Lmao.
Not exactly true, but also, not exactly false. If only you knew how to think and not just spew, you would understand what I'm saying and you would have read what I actually posted.

Hint - my choice of verbs is important in this email.

Tazarah

Not exactly true, but also, not exactly false. If only you knew how to think and not just spew, you would understand what I'm saying and you would have read what I actually posted.

Hint - my choice of verbs is important in this email.

Let me know when you find some information about “jews” during the holocaust developing black skin from being starved to death.

Tazarah

Let me know when you find some people who turned black BECAUSE of famine, as your verse claimed.

Exactly — they didn’t turn black because they were already black. That verse says nothing about transforming into black people. It says that their skin was black. Who has black skin? Black people. Because the real jews were black. Checkmate. If your next tactic is to resort to denying what the verse says about their skin being black, then LOL. Unless you can find some information about ashkenazi “jews” with black skin, don’t even bother replying.

rosends

Exactly — they didn’t turn black because they were already black. That verse says nothing about transforming into black people. It says that their skin was black. Who has black skin? Black people. Because the real jews were black. Checkmate. If your next tactic is to resort to denying what the verse says about their skin being black, then LOL. Unless you can find some information about ashkenazi “jews” with black skin, don’t even bother replying.
You really can't read, can you. The verse says that they were ruddy, not black. Then it says they became black because of famine. You can close your eyes and pretend it isn't there, but it is. Your verses. Prove you wrong. I'll let you repeat yourself again (thus proving yourself wrong and admitting it...remember when you made that claim?) and I'll get back to work. Good luck living in your pretend world. I'll wait until you make NEW mistakes before I answer again.

Tazarah

You really can't read, can you. The verse says that they were ruddy, not black. Then it says they became black because of famine. You can close your eyes and pretend it isn't there, but it is. Your verses. Prove you wrong. I'll let you repeat yourself again (thus proving yourself wrong and admitting it...remember when you made that claim?) and I'll get back to work. Good luck living in your pretend world. I'll wait until you make NEW mistakes before I answer again.

Still waiting for you to show me some black ashkenazi “jews”.

“Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.” [Lamentations 5:10]

Last edited by a moderator:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
According to scripture, the curses of deuteronomy 28 are supposed to be a way to identify who the descendants of the biblical Israelites are.

“Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:
And they shall be upon thee for a SIGN and for a wonder, and upon thy seed FOR EVER.” [Deuteronomy 28:45]

So in other words, the Children of Israel should be able to be identified by the curses listed in Deuteronomy 28:15-68 that are supposed to be upon them until Christ returns to put them back into their land. The bible basically says that the Children of Israel were scattered to the four corners of the earth, and are captives being oppressed. The curses of deuteronomy 28 clearly say that the Israelites would be taken away as slaves on ships to be sent to an unknown land where they would serve their enemies... and that their enemies would put a yoke of iron upon their necks.

(I will list the curses at the end of this post.)

Along with the multitude of curses found in Deuteronomy 28, Luke 21:24 also confirms that the Israelites would be exiled from the holy land until the return of Christ.

“And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” [Luke 21:24]

^ notice how it says that the Israelites would fall by the sword and be led away captive into ALL nations... and that the holy land would be trodden down of the gentiles until the times of the gentiles be fulfilled (second coming of Christ) ...

So, now, ask yourself — which group of people have fulfilled the Israelite prophecies listed in this post? Is it the “jews” currently in Israel?

What do you think?

Here are some of the other curses that the biblical Israelites are supposed to have fulfilled/be fulfilling:

“And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only OPPRESSED and spoiled EVERMORE, and no man shall save thee.” [Deuteronomy 28:29]

“Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.” [Deuteronomy 28:30]

“Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand:” [Deuteronomy 28:32]

“The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only OPPRESSED and crushed ALWAY:” [Deuteronomy 28:33]

“The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.” [Deuteronomy 28:36]

“And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.” [Deuternomy 28:37]

“Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress them, but shalt neither drink of the wine, nor gather the grapes; for the worms shall eat them.” [Deuteronomy 28:39]

“Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.” [Deuteronomy 28:41]

“The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.” [Deuteronomy 28:43]

“He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.” [Deuteronomy 28:44]

“The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;” [Deuteronomy 28:49]

“And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn FOR EVER.” [Jeremiah 17:4]

“And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;” [Genesis 15:13]

“And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.” [Deuteronomy 28:64]

“And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.” [Deuteronomy 28:68]

“Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a YOKE OF IRON upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.” [Deuteronomy 28:48]

I think I'm familiar with this verse. If you read it in context it lets you change your mind back and forth to either be cursed or blessed.

Tazarah

I think I'm familiar with this verse. If you read it in context it lets you change your mind back and forth to either be cursed or blessed.

The Israelites did not receive the blessings because they disobeyed God and the laws of his covenant.

“And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:” [Isaiah 65:15]

“And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.” [Jeremiah 17:4]

“And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” [Luke 21:24]

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
“And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:” [Isaiah 65:15]

“And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.” [Jeremiah 17:4]
Right, those would be follow-ups that laid judgement for not making the wrong choice, but I believe in the chapters around that first verse in the original post that it's still something people could always choose.