• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who are the Proud Boys? Start here.

ecco

Veteran Member
Yeah right, nice stories...:rolleyes:

...I'm not doing your homework for you.

My homework? I supported my comments. You haven't been able to. Do you think trying to switch to burden to me fools anyone?

I'm not the only person who has made note of the fact that you posted unsubstantiated opinions.
I'm not the only person who asked you, repeatedly, to provide support for your ridiculous assertions.
I'm not the only person who has seen that you cannot provide support for your ridiculous assertions.

ecco

Veteran Member
William van Spronson

Conner Betts

Michael Forest Reinoehl

Blake David Hampe

I guess you cannot even articulate what you want me to do with those four names.

Well, right back atcha...
Eddie Van Halen

Phil Collins

Rod Stewart

Mick Jagger

Cooky

Veteran Member
My homework? I supported my comments. You haven't been able to. Do you think trying to switch to burden to me fools anyone?

I'm not the only person who has made note of the fact that you posted unsubstantiated opinions.
I'm not the only person who asked you, repeatedly, to provide support for your ridiculous assertions.
I'm not the only person who has seen that you cannot provide support for your ridiculous assertions.

Surely you can't be talking to me. You must have me confused with someone else.

<Edit> ...Also, what's wrong with having an "unsubstantiated opinion"... Opinions are opinions, and people are allowed to hold any type they like. You do know opinions and facts are not the same... That's why there's a word for each.

Last edited:

ecco

Veteran Member
Surely you can't be talking to me. You must have me confused with someone else.

Duckin' an' Dodgin'. No surprise there.

Also, what's wrong with having an "unsubstantiated opinion"...

Nothing is wrong with having an unsubstantiated opinion. It's just that you didn't state or imply that your comments were unsubstantiated opinions. That's OK.

Now that you have made that clear, in the future, we can all just regard all your comments as your unsubstantiated opinions. Works for me.

Tambourine

I don't feel like I'm gaining anything from this conversation. Are you trying to be helpful in some way?
I am just asking simple questions to understand where you're coming from.
What exactly makes it so difficult for you to answer those?

You have the opportunity to tell us about the numerous BLM activists and Antifa members you personally met and talked to. What did you talk with them about, and what about that conversation convinced you that all radical leftism is destructive and violent, unlike Neonazism and White Supremacy?

Last edited:

Cooky

Veteran Member
Why is it so hard for you to answer these very simple questions, @Cooky?

Because you make **** up, asking me stupid questions, like why I prefer neo-NAZI / white supremacist groups. That's the kind of deceitfuI strategy that a narcissist would typically resort to... What's your problem? You don't have anything intelligent to say, so you just start inventing narratives about people? If that's the case, maybe you should find a new hobby -one that's constructive and not based on slander and hate.

Cooky

Veteran Member
So, to be clear, you DO think that there is something wrong with having unsubstantiated opinions?

Of course not, that's normal human behavior. There's no way to account for all the subconscious memories or thoughts our brain uses during the thinking process. To reject our conscience until all facets of it's processes can be analyzed and proven "substantiated" is radical, fundamentalist scientism...

...It's no better than religious fundamentalism, where the conscience is also overridden for "texts".

Last edited:

Tambourine

Because you make **** up, asking me stupid questions, like why I prefer neo-NAZI / white supremacist groups.
You must be mistaking me for somebody else, because I never said you prefer Neonazi groups, or asked you why. (it's spelled "Nazi", not "NAZI" by the way - the word is not an acronym)

You claim that you never condemn groups of people you haven't personally met, yet seemingly have no problem characterizing leftists as violent and destructive. So I asked you where you have met these violent and destructive leftists.

So far, you haven't been able to give me a straight answer.
In fact, it seems that this very question has made you so angry that you publically lash out against me - while still steadfastly refusing to answer the question I posed several days ago.

What's your problem?
My problem is that you continue to refuse to answer my question without even bothering to explain why, all while accusing me of things I never did, and putting words into my mouth I never said. Be honest about your position in this debate.

Cooky

Veteran Member
You must be mistaking me for somebody else, because I never said you prefer Neonazi groups, or asked you why. (it's spelled "Nazi", not "NAZI" by the way - the word is not an acronym)

You claim that you never condemn groups of people you haven't personally met, yet seemingly have no problem characterizing leftists as violent and destructive. So I asked you where you have met these violent and destructive leftists.

So far, you haven't been able to give me a straight answer.
In fact, it seems that this very question has made you so angry that you publically lash out against me - while still steadfastly refusing to answer the question I posed several days ago.

My problem is that you continue to refuse to answer my question without even bothering to explain why, all while accusing me of things I never did, and putting words into my mouth I never said. Be honest about your position in this debate.

You say I characterize leftists as "violent and destructive". I never did that.

It seems you got upset that I mentioned the fact that there are *some* violent and destructive radical leftists. That's true though.

...But to claim that I said leftists are violent and destructive is your big mistake. It's your problem, and it's not my job to fix your problems.