• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who are the partakers in each of the two resurrections at the end of time?

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
A Pastor claimed that the first resurrection will be for all whom are believers in God and Christ; that all these will be rulers with Christ over the second resurrection which will be got all the condemned.

What do you say, giving scriptures and supporting verses from both the old and new testaments.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A Pastor claimed that the first resurrection will be for all whom are believers in God and Christ; that all these will be rulers with Christ over the second resurrection which will be got all the condemned.

What do you say, giving scriptures and supporting verses from both the old and new testaments.
The 2nd and 3rd Woe would be what people are waiting for.

Regards Tony

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
The 2nd and 3rd Woe would be what people are waiting for.

Regards Tony
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.” (Rev 20:6)

If all those in the first resurrection are all those who believe in God and Christ, and reign with Christ (note: ‘with Christ’, not ‘with God’!) from Heaven… are the wicked therefore the only human occupants of the earth after they are resurrected?

Where do the ones who go into paradise with Christ Jesus come from?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.” (Rev 20:6)

If all those in the first resurrection are all those who believe in God and Christ, and reign with Christ (note: ‘with Christ’, not ‘with God’!) from Heaven… are the wicked therefore the only human occupants of the earth after they are resurrected?

Where do the ones who go into paradise with Christ Jesus come from?
I see they come from embracing God's Messenger, they are resurrected in this life, the 2nd death being the death of of our spiritual connection to Christ. This repeats in every age and personally I see 3 Messengers have given us a chance of resurrection since Jesus.

I see Christianity suffered the 2nd death when Muhammad was rejected, I see Muhummad was the first Woe, and Christianity needed to embrace Muhammad.

If this discussion may not be one you want to have, please say so.

Regards Tony