• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who are the legs and feet?

nPeace

Veteran Member
I do not deny that Greece conquered Medo Persia, that is a fact. But it is also a fact that the Roman Empire never conquered Babylon and Medo Persia. The fourth beast is therefore not the Roman Empire.
That's not what the scripture is saying when you think about it. It says Media Persia ruled the whole earth, but when Media Persia conquered Babylon, it did not rule the whole earth in the sense that all people in all the world were ruled by them.
So I suggest you are reading too much into the words.

Teritos

That's not what the scripture is saying when you think about it. It says Media Persia ruled the whole earth, but when Media Persia conquered Babylon, it did not rule the whole earth in the sense that all people in all the world were ruled by them.
So I suggest you are reading too much into the words.
When the revived Caliphate comes, you will know that I was right and the Bible is the truth. And Jesus, who is the stone from heaven, will come and become the rock.
Just wait.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Glad i could be able to help you :)
Mecca and Median is two very important areas for muslims :)
That was helpful. Researching it led me to this...
Arabs - Wikipedia
Prior to Islam the Kaaba of Mecca was covered in symbols representing the myriad demons, djinn, demigods, or simply tribal gods and other assorted deities which represented the polytheistic culture of pre-Islamic.

Arab polytheism was the dominant religion in pre-Islamic Arabia. Gods and goddesses, including Hubal and the goddesses al-Lāt, Al-'Uzzá and Manāt, were worshipped at local shrines, such as the Kaaba in Mecca, whilst Arabs in the south, in what is today's Yemen, worshipped various gods, some of which represented the Sun or Moon. Different theories have been proposed regarding the role of Allah in Meccan religion.

So @Teritos there you have it.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I believe yes, there are certain things that will remain a puzzle to many, because they are not revealed to the world, but only God's servants.
That sounds strange to people, but Jesus said it -
(Mark 4:11) He said to them: “To you the sacred secret of the Kingdom of God has been given, but to those outside all things are in illustrations,

If people don't even understand the first prophecy in the Bible, how can they even understand these.

Not sure what your point is... whites the "first" prophecy? Do we even know who the anti-Christ is? (since so many live amongst us now?)

Mark 4:11 ... what is the mystery of the Kingdom? It certainly isn't the interpretation of the what Nebu saw.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Not sure what your point is... whites the "first" prophecy? Do we even know who the anti-Christ is? (since so many live amongst us now?)
I think so... going by scripture.
John tells us - 1 John 2:18-25 ; 1 John 4:2, 3
Of course John is not saying that merely expressing something means one is from God.
Antichrist

Mark 4:11 ... what is the mystery of the Kingdom? It certainly isn't the interpretation of the what Nebu saw.
Agreed.

Kenny

Premium Member
I think so... going by scripture.
John tells us - 1 John 2:18-25 ; 1 John 4:2, 3
Of course John is not saying that merely expressing something means one is from God.
Antichrist

Agreed.
Agree with the scriptures... agree with the merely expressing something means one is from God. Agree with what constitutes someone being an antichrist..

All I am saying is that we still don't know everything. We can make predictions on possibilities but it doesn't assure us we are right (necessary)

Didn't answer my question but not a biggie.

Edit...

What I meant to say is we don't know who the beast is.

Last edited:

nPeace

Veteran Member
Agree with the scriptures... agree with the merely expressing something means one is from God. Agree with what constitutes someone being an antichrist..

All I am saying is that we still don't know everything. We can make predictions on possibilities but it doesn't assure us we are right (necessary)

Didn't answer my question but not a biggie.

Edit...

What I meant to say is we don't know who the beast is.
God's people know. They know, even though people think that God does not have a people on earth.
Sorry I did not want to derail the thread on a new topic.
I'll be happy to answer the question. In fact I had planned to get to that on this thread, but since you raised it now, I can take it over to that thread, and answer it there, but you need to give me permission to quote you in another thread.
Do I have your permission to quote your question in another thread?

Kenny

Premium Member
God's people know. They know, even though people think that God does not have a people on earth.
Sorry I did not want to derail the thread on a new topic.
I'll be happy to answer the question. In fact I had planned to get to that on this thread, but since you raised it now, I can take it over to that thread, and answer it there, but you need to give me permission to quote you in another thread.
Do I have your permission to quote your question in another thread?
Sure :) Tag me so I don't miss it

Last edited:

Clara Tea

I believe it is the Islamic Caliphate. Others believe it is the Roman Empire. Which kingdom do you think it is?
The stone is Jesus, all Christians agree on that.
992C50495C40E0890B

If that part was Greece, the statue would be nude.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
When the revived Caliphate comes, you will know that I was right and the Bible is the truth. And Jesus, who is the stone from heaven, will come and become the rock.
Just wait.

Yet a valid alternative opinion is offered, already born into reality and yet you are silent.

Regards Tony

Teritos

Of course, one could say that the Roman Empire must be the fourth because it came right after the Greek Empire. But as I said, according to the prophecy in Daniel, the fourth kingdom must conquer the last three kingdoms (Daniel 2:40). The Roman Empire did not do that, it never conquered Babylon and Medo-Persia. So we are talking about a kingdom that was present in these areas. Revelation talks about 7 kingdoms, the first two were Egypt and Assyria, then the other 5, but Daniel only talks about 4, so it means that Daniel left out one kingdom, and that is the Roman kingdom. He left out this kingdom because this kingdom has nothing to do with the territories, the statue is a dream of Nebuchadnezzar, it is about his kingdom, not about others. After the Roman Empire came the Islamic Caliphate, it conquered Israel, Medo-Persia, Greece and Babylon. Everything points to the Islamic Caliphate. Also the one God faith mentioned in Daniel 11 can only be pointed to the Caliphate.