• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who are the legs and feet?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Of course I want to. :)
I know you were not speaking to me, but I would like to be a part of this.
Can i inquire as to why you believe the Bab and Baha'u'llah would be correct as opposed to a Christian - follower of Christ?

Firstly the Bab and Baha'u'llah have shown us that Christ is the Name we come to God under, that is, that all that have a Faith, have to come through Christ to God.

Now the Quandary, what Name does one cling to to see that One God?

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
With good use of scripture and history, it can be worked out. After all God is accurate.

What I have found is, that when one offers another, just as valid point....... well you know where I am heading with that, I have a very good friend that is still a JW and I am still a Baha'i.

The problem is we can restrict ourselves to a Name and you may offer a Baha'i has done just that.

I see that to say you are a Baha'i, one must first accept God is behind all Names and as such, it is not applicable.

Regards Tony

Teritos

It's not Europe or the USA, it's so obvious that it's the Caliphate. You just have to look at the whole Bible. It is about the Middle East, not outside. You just have to look at history, it's a battle between Ishmael and Isaac and we know who the children of Ishmael are. It is so clear. In Psalms 83:5-8, David lists all the nations that will fight against Israel, all these nations mentioned are in the Middle East and surround Israel, they are all Islamic, it has nothing to do with Europe.

And the Roman Empire did not demolish the three kingdoms before it! The Roman Empire never conquered Babylon and Medo Persia! Only the Islamic Caliphate (Ummayad and Ottomann) did it.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Firstly the Bab and Baha'u'llah have shown us that Christ is the Name we come to God under, that is, that all that have a Faith, have to come through Christ to God.

Now the Quandary, what Name does one cling to to see that One God?

Regards Tony
Shown us? What do you mean?
I don't know Bab and Baha'u'llah. Are they some sort of Muslim? I don't know their writings, but I know about Jesus the Christ, and writings about him - in the Bible.

Why is it that the writings about Jesus the Messiah is more available to the vast majority of the world, while Bab and Baha'u'llah are not that well known... except to Bahais?

You'll have to explain how they have shown us, because I know what Jesus has shown us, and what the Tanakh has shown us, but as regard this Bab and Baha'u'llah, I don't know what they have shown... if anything.

I don't understand you question though.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Shown us? What do you mean?
I don't know Bab and Baha'u'llah. Are they some sort of Muslim? I don't know their writings, but I know about Jesus the Christ, and writings about him - in the Bible.

Why is it that the writings about Jesus the Messiah is more available to the vast majority of the world, while Bab and Baha'u'llah are not that well known... except to Bahais?

You'll have to explain how they have shown us, because I know what Jesus has shown us, and what the Tanakh has shown us, but as regard this Bab and Baha'u'llah, I don't know what they have shown... if anything.

I don't understand you question though.

Because unlike Christianity, Baha'i was not spread via the Sword. Christ may be well known, that does not make him right. People remember the things they fear.

nPeace

Veteran Member
It's not Europe or the USA, it's so obvious that it's the Caliphate. You just have to look at the whole Bible. It is about the Middle East, not outside. You just have to look at history, it's a battle between Ishmael and Isaac and we know who the children of Ishmael are. It is so clear. In Psalms 83:7-9, David lists all the nations that will fight against Israel, all these nations mentioned are in the Middle East and surround Israel, they are all Islamic, it has nothing to do with Europe.

And the Roman Empire did not demolish the three kingdoms before it! The Roman Empire never conquered Babylon and Medo Persia! Only the Islamic Caliphate (Ummayad and Ottomann) did it.
Repeating one's opinions and claims does not help in discussion. I asked for a reference that would support your claim.
Since you have none, that would make your claims empty. In other words, you make them, simply because it's what you want to believe in order to promote your beliefs.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say Islam.
Here is the history of Islam - Islam - Wikipedia

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
With good use of scripture and history, it can be worked out. After all God is accurate.
Yes... God is accurate... but, as you can see, we are still trying to get the mind of Christ on this piece of the puzzle.

One thing for sure, there are many portions of the last days that there is no disagreement on.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Because unlike Christianity, Baha'i was not spread via the Sword. Christ may be well known, that does not make him right. People remember the things they fear.
I think a salvation message to the whole world, would be so important as to be available to the whole world, regardless of who is interested... and especially during the end times.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I think a salvation message to the whole world, would be so important as to be available to the whole world, regardless of who is interested... and especially during the end times.

What exactly do we need saving from? Other than ourselves?

I don't see us as some sort of failure that needs to be saved.

nPeace

Veteran Member
Yes... God is accurate... but, as you can see, we are still trying to get the mind of Christ on this piece of the puzzle.

One thing for sure, there are many portions of the last days that there is no disagreement on.
I believe yes, there are certain things that will remain a puzzle to many, because they are not revealed to the world, but only God's servants.
That sounds strange to people, but Jesus said it -
(Mark 4:11) He said to them: “To you the sacred secret of the Kingdom of God has been given, but to those outside all things are in illustrations,

If people don't even understand the first prophecy in the Bible, how can they even understand these.

Teritos

world_war2b.png

Teritos

"There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger"

"And he will honour the God of the fortresses" (Daniel 11:38)

900px-Flag_of_Caucasian_Emirate.svg_.png

nPeace

Veteran Member
@Teritos they are pretty. Does not mean a thing though. Other than, I find, you don't seem to care much about what is written outside of your beliefs.
Do you accept that Greece conquered Media Persia.
Wars of Alexander the Great - Wikipedia
How Alexander the Great Conquered the Persian Empire
Greco-Persian Wars | Definition, Summary, Facts, Effects, & History

Then why reject the historical data from the sources.
Do you deny all Encyclopedias and view what they say to be false.

Islam is not mentioned in the Bible.
All people may have roots there, but Islam started later from Arabs - someone can correct me. I'm not researching thoroughly at the moment.
The Arab diaspora is established around the world. Though Islam started in Arabia, Arabic is the language of Islamic scripture, and most Arabs are Muslims, only about 20% of Muslims are Arabs.

Teritos

@Teritos they are pretty. Does not mean a thing though. Other than, I find, you don't seem to care much about what is written outside of your beliefs.

All people may have roots there, but Islam started later from Arabs - someone can correct me. I'm not researching thoroughly at the moment.
The Arab diaspora is established around the world. Though Islam started in Arabia, Arabic is the language of Islamic scripture, and most Arabs are Muslims, only about 20% of Muslims are Arabs.
I do not deny that Greece conquered Medo Persia, that is a fact. But it is also a fact that the Roman Empire never conquered Babylon and Medo Persia. The fourth beast is therefore not the Roman Empire.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Islam started in Mecca in Saudi arabia :) So you are correct about the area you speak of