• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Are The Best Examples of Peace in Mankind?

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Caught me napping, Scott. I had you pegged as a vote for Stalin. ;)

Seriously, Scott, if you had to pick between JP II and Mother Teresa, which would you say? One is the Pope and one is a Saint. Hard to go wrong there. Remember - you only get one.

Just be glad you aren't Baptist - you might have to choose between Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell. :help:

TVOR

Master Vigil

"sorry to play the word game with you but he is not fighting for peace, he is an advocator for and propogator of peace...but yea he is a loving kind giving, moral amazing man."

Indeed, I see your point. It is true, he is not fighting as we know fighting. But isn't overcoming a cold still not fighting that cold? Isn't walking up 15 flights of stairs still fighting those stairs? He may not be using "fighting" methods, but he is definitely not passive about it.