• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who are in charge in your family?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
In your family, if you live with someone are the "boss" at home?
If you are male, do you let your wife/fianceè be mostly in charge of how things are done at home?
If you are female, Do you let your husband/fiance have the charge of how things are done at home?
If you live in a same-sex relationship, Who is in charge at home? You or your husband/wife/ BoyfriendGirlfriend?

In my own life, my Fianceè actually acts mostly as the "boss" at home and i find it to be ok to me. I don't have a problem that she takes most of the decisions about how we should do things in our relationship. But i do have my say too.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
My mom was the boss in charge of finances etc, now that she's passed on my Dad is overwhelmed by taking on her responsibilities

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
My wife and I are partners. We each do some things on our own, but major decisions are done in concert and after discussion. I neither want to be 'in charge' nor want someone else to be.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We are a team. The idea is that if we cannot reach consensus* whatever we are discussing isn't for doing

*where it effects them the kids are involved too.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
In Italy husband and wife tend to have very independent lives even if they live in the same house....the proof is that my mother very rarely calls herself with my father's surname....which is my surname too...

My mother has always had the obsession with the church ( devout Catholic) ...while my father the obsession with soccer....

I believe they are the bosses of their own lives..j