• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

white supremecy

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have moved this from the introductions page. You can read the rest of it there if you want. I am white supremecist but im no racist!

to everyone: i do believe that white people are genetically and culturally superior to other races but it has been proved scientifically. i do not believe however that white people should rule over all. i believe that all races should return to their homelands where races can flourish. each race can preserve its own history and culture instead of mixing them with that of other races. every race would benefit.

Lightkeeper

I believe that skin color has been determined by the climate people originated in and by diet. Skin color has nothing to do with intelligence. Many darker skinned people have been held back by society and have not had the opportunity to reach their full potential. Potential should be measured, not end result. Here in the U.S., for people born here, this is their Homeland. Society cannot work without variety and differences. We need doctors, engineers, janitors, garbage collectors, teachers, politicians, scientists, preachers, attorneys, etc. to keep society going. I also don't believe that land belongs to anyone in particular, we temporarily use it and then it is passed on. I believe in celebrating the differences, because a world without it would be very boring. This forum would fold up in a minute if everyone agreed on everything. I would like to see a world, where I could visit anywhere and feel at home, be accepted as a family member. Understanding and tolerance are honorable goals to strive for.

Speaking as an American serviceman, our diversity gives us our strength. Also, what scientific proof is there? When given the same chances, the races seem to exel at about the same rate. In fact, if anything, asians are a bit brighter than us in the tech area. Black people also have been proving to be better athletes more often than not. But it is still too general a thing to base one's life off of.

Alaric

give me liberty or give m said:
i do believe that white people are genetically and culturally superior to other races but it has been proved scientifically. i do not believe however that white people should rule over all.
Then you are a racist, not a white supremacist. Racists are people who think that certain races (usually their own, isn't that a surprise?) are superior to others. White supremacists are people who think that the 'white race' (as though it exists) should rule over everyone else. And no it hasn't been proved scientifically - it is literally impossible to prove it, because there is no objective standard by which to measure it. What is 'superior'?

Status
Not open for further replies.