• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White Supremacy and Christianity

Grandliseur

So can you demonstrate as FACT that prior to your Biblical quote that other members are simply meant to be dominated?
Kindly refer to my posts #7 & 15, and show how in any of those two post I infer that other people must be dominated. I specifically mention that this is a perversion of things.

It is irritating as hell to be accused of something that I am dead set against and do not think I have said anywhere.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
2) "Thats war, not ethnic cleansing. When someone is actively trying to kill you, you are allowed to defend yourself. Moses spared the virgins because of how the disease that was spread. Only virgins were deemed safe from infection."

-- Referring to virginal infants. Sheer idiocy. Again, these were civilians.

Do you think disease only is spread through soldiers? Midian was in the throws of an epidemic, and sending their citizens to Israel to infect them and spread the disease. That is an attack. Israel was defending itself. Your accusation of ethnic cleansing is false. Otherwise Moses would have had to kill his own wife, which is another part of the story you are leaving out.

3) You provided justification for killing civilians and infants. False?

I did not provide justification for killing civilians and infants. As shown above. Especially considering Moses spared so many of them.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Nothing I said demonstrated any reason to abuse other people or races. So, instead of coming down on me in general, what specifically did you not agree with?

You said in post #7

"Most things can be perverted, and have been, and will continue to be tomorrow. It is in fact that it is a fact that evolution was used for the reason to assume that certain human races were untermensch by both the British, the German and other Europeans where terrible things were done around the world, Africa, etc. in the colonies of such nations. Thus, it seems you have a pseudo Christian-evolutionary thing that permitted this kind of reasoning to take place for the sake of profiting on others' suffering."

Apparently you did not want to write out in English what the German word "untermensch" meant, of course I had to ask a friend who is fluent in German and apparently it means "subhuman creature." Ok, no big deal but what I call ignorance in that post was the fact that you made a claim regarding social evolution without supporting your views with facts. Therefore, I can only interpret your views as assuming as opposed to supporting it with evidence. European colonialism was not based on evolution as evolution implies a certain biological trait that holds an advantage based on environmental climate, surrounds etcetera.

Many sociologist look at trade, technological advancements, conflicts in Europe, are all a part of the developmental process of military advancements. This was no different than Genghis Khan ruling 1/3 of the planet. It was the zeitgeist at the time which determined the victor and the dominated not evolution.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Kindly refer to my posts #7 & 15, and show how in any of those two post I infer that other people must be dominated. I specifically mention that this is a perversion of things.

It is irritating as hell to be accused of something that I am dead set against and do not think I have said anywhere.

Maybe it's the way you word things...As someone who studies science it is also irritating as hell to have people misuse evolution to prove an ignorant point.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Then what of all the verses that basically declare I should be put to death, or have been put to death at certain times? They're in there.

I am not trying to kill you aim I?

Give you a headache, and make you cringe, of that I am certain.

I chose to "love my neighbor". Even if I disagree with her.

Free will has it's benefits ya know. :p

Grandliseur

"untermensch" meant, of course I had to ask a friend who is fluent in German and apparently it means "subhuman creature."
I took it for granted that a society familiar with the German extermination camps would be familiar with this so abominable terminology. I guess I was wrong. Well, at least it made you learn a common theme of this kind of philosophy.

Ok, no big deal but what I call ignorance in that post was the fact that you made a claim regarding social evolution without supporting your views with facts. Therefore, I can only interpret your views as assuming as opposed to supporting it with evidence. European colonialism was not based on evolution as evolution implies a certain biological trait that holds an advantage based on environmental climate, surrounds etcetera.
Thought this was common knowledge.
Quote source:
Germans first reached the arid shores of southwestern Africa in the mid-1800s. . . .
. . .
German researchers treated Africans as mere test subjects. Papers published in German medical journals used skull measurements to justify calling Africans Untermenschen—subhumans.
“Skeletons were brought here,” says Kaunatjike. “Graves were robbed.”
Read more: A Brutal Genocide in Colonial Africa Finally Gets its Deserved Recognition | History | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter
A Brutal Genocide in Colonial Africa Finally Gets its Deserved Recognition | History | Smithsonian

Britain:
During the Second Boer War (1899-1902), the British rounded up around a sixth of the Boer population - mainly women and children - and detained them in camps, which were overcrowded and prone to outbreaks of disease, with scant food rations.

Of the 107,000 people interned in the camps, 27,927 Boers died, along with an unknown number of black Africans.
The five worst atrocities carried out by the British Empire will make you wonder why we're apparently proud of it
-------------

When peaceful protesters defied a government order and demonstrated against British colonial rule in Amritsar, India, on 13 April 1919, they were blocked inside the walled Jallianwala Gardens and fired upon by Gurkha soldiers.

The soldiers, under the orders of Brigadier Reginald Dyer, kept firing until they ran out of ammunition, killing between 379 and 1,000 protesters and injuring another 1,100 within 10 minutes.

Brigadier Dyer was later lauded a hero by the British public, who raised £26,000 for him as a thank you.
-----------

Thousands of elderly Kenyans, who claim British colonial forces mistreated, raped and tortured them during the Mau Mau Uprising (1951-1960), have launched a £200m damages claim against the UK Government.

Members of the Kikuyu tribe were detained in camps, since described as "Britain's gulags" or concentration camps, where they allege they were systematically tortured and suffered serious sexual assault.

Estimates of the deaths vary widely: historian David Anderson estimates there were 20,000, whereas Caroline Elkins believes up to 100,000 could have died.

Instead of posting an insult as a way of communicating, If there are things you would like explained, ask. Some of this information I expected most to be familiar with. In one of the posts, I think I left the link to a Wikipedia article on the subject, or was it another similar post? I forget.

The following article displays the dirty underwear of Britain:
Link: How Britain Denies its Holocaust

Britain and genocide

In the following book, page 687, Darwin's influence on these actions is clearly demonstrated. First two paragraphs. So, while many of these influential individuals counted themselves good Christians, they also embraced that people in their colonies were "evolutionary inferior."
Western Civilization: Beyond Boundaries, Volume II: Since 1560

Last edited:

Grandliseur

..As someone who studies science it is also irritating as hell to have people misuse evolution to prove an ignorant point.
Maybe you should study history also. The affect on society this teaching had was far reaching. I have left enough material in the previous post to demonstrate this. That a mixture of Christian Evolutionary teaching happened in these times seem indicated. That the results were horrific is obvious.

Since when has evolution been about morality? It has always been about the survival of the fittest - telling us that at times, stepping on the animal, the untermensch, is quite alright in this worldview.

Last edited:

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
I took it for granted that a society familiar with the German extermination camps would be familiar with this so abominable terminology. I guess I was wrong. Well, at least it made you learn a common theme of this kind of philosophy.

Quote source:
Germans first reached the arid shores of southwestern Africa in the mid-1800s. . . .
. . .
German researchers treated Africans as mere test subjects. Papers published in German medical journals used skull measurements to justify calling Africans Untermenschen—subhumans.
Read more: A Brutal Genocide in Colonial Africa Finally Gets its Deserved Recognition | History | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
A Brutal Genocide in Colonial Africa Finally Gets its Deserved Recognition | History | Smithsonian

Britain:
During the Second Boer War (1899-1902), the British rounded up around a sixth of the Boer population - mainly women and children - and detained them in camps, which were overcrowded and prone to outbreaks of disease, with scant food rations.

Of the 107,000 people interned in the camps, 27,927 Boers died, along with an unknown number of black Africans.
The five worst atrocities carried out by the British Empire will make you wonder why we're apparently proud of it
-------------

When peaceful protesters defied a government order and demonstrated against British colonial rule in Amritsar, India, on 13 April 1919, they were blocked inside the walled Jallianwala Gardens and fired upon by Gurkha soldiers.

The soldiers, under the orders of Brigadier Reginald Dyer, kept firing until they ran out of ammunition, killing between 379 and 1,000 protesters and injuring another 1,100 within 10 minutes.

Brigadier Dyer was later lauded a hero by the British public, who raised £26,000 for him as a thank you.
-----------

Thousands of elderly Kenyans, who claim British colonial forces mistreated, raped and tortured them during the Mau Mau Uprising (1951-1960), have launched a £200m damages claim against the UK Government.

Members of the Kikuyu tribe were detained in camps, since described as "Britain's gulags" or concentration camps, where they allege they were systematically tortured and suffered serious sexual assault.

Estimates of the deaths vary widely: historian David Anderson estimates there were 20,000, whereas Caroline Elkins believes up to 100,000 could have died.

Instead of posting an insult as a way of communicating, If there are things you would like explained, ask. Some of this information I expected most to be familiar with. In one of the posts, I think I left the link to a Wikipedia article on the subject, or was it another similar post? I forget.

Britain and genocide

In the following book, page 687, Darwin's influence on these actions is clearly demonstrated. First two paragraphs. So, while many of these influential individuals counted themselves good Christians, they also embraced that people in their colonies were "evolutionary inferior."

No explain sociological evolution in relation to European colonialism, and back it up with scientific facts...This is simple.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher

Quote source:
. . .

Britain:

-------------

-----------

Britain and genocide

No explain sociological evolution in relation to European colonialism, and back it up with scientific facts...This is simple.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher

Quote source:
. . .

Britain:

-------------

-----------

Britain and genocide

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Quote source:
. . .

Britain:

-------------

-----------

Britain and genocide

Humans have been behaving badly since long, long before Darwin. You can go back thousands of years -- almost to the first historical records -- and people are already committing genocides, categorizing their enemies as subhuman, telling each other that their gods want whole populations dead, and so forth. Blaming humanity's age-old atrocious behavior on Darwin seems to be rather ignorant, don't you think?

Grandliseur

Frankly, the piece on German colony policy and British was telling as it was.

I also provided you with the following:
- with page and paragraphs.

Here we see how Darwinism influenced how the non-European races were viewed as "evolutionary inferior."
The genocides and general disregard for the people in the colonies where killing them as clearly of no big thing that even was rewarded is evidence in its own right. How you can avoid seeing the same happening to the indigenous people in America, where the confiscation of lands and killing of native Americans was a common thing - clearly is evidence of this sub-human viewpoint of these indigenous people.

If you don't think this is facts or evidence, then provide evidence for the contrary. When besides this, we then see atheist regimes in China and Russia killing in huge numbers - millions upon millions, it is quite enough evidence of how Darwinism influenced people and nations.

In any event, I think I have made my point. You on the other hand has made no point at all.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
So I watched a documentary about the KKK on netflix a while back and it got me thinking about a couple of things. Manley because majority of the people they showed on the documentary were fervent believers in God. They even held a 'church service' so to speak.

But that really doesn't make sense. Because the Christian-Judaeo God really favors the Jewish people. There's a whole part of the bible in which he demands the death of anyone who tries to oppose his people. Also the fact that their savior is descended from a long line of Jewish family. Since they hate people of Jewish decent too.

So does anyone have a opinion on the matter. I'm only asking because I'm curious.
The idea of racial supremacy is not just frowned upon in the Orthodox Church, it's a condemned heresy.
Phyletism - Wikipedia

Grandliseur

You haven't provided anything that links Darwin to it. The idea of evolution was around way before Charles Darwin.
I supplied the boom that shows that "evolutionary inferiority"; also, the subhuman concept, and the book that was quoted and shows how the downgrading of native peoples permitted their killing and confiscation of property. I think I supplied quite a bit to demonstrate how this caused historical killings on a grand scale in many places. While I think many who embraced this kind of policies mixed Christian and Evolutionary dogma to profit from their killing - is part of those time periods. Today, atheism has crystallized into a clearer detached belief system than previously.

Frankly, I brought out a lot, and you lot who began by disliking my initial post has provided squat.

This discussion on my side is done. Evolution is not a moral belief system but one of 'the survival of the fittest' no matter what happens to the other side. This was clearly demonstrated by the German and even British treatment of their subjects who were not even considered worthy of basic human treatment. So, believe as you like. I just answered an insult that someone attacked with a poorly worded insult because of getting his evolutionary feelings hurt.

I am done here.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
There is almost always a rationale behind hate although often it is somewhat idiotic.

I think the underlying rationale is and always was economic. Being able to make money and profit off the backs of others is evil and despicable, but not necessarily idiotic. It's diabolical.

I supplied the boom that shows that "evolutionary inferiority"; also, the subhuman concept, and the book that was quoted and shows how the downgrading of native peoples permitted their killing and confiscation of property. I think I supplied quite a bit to demonstrate how this caused historical killings on a grand scale in many places.

All of these ideas predate evolutionary theories though.

See John Locke's arguments regarding the property rights of Native Americans for example. Also scientific racialism has existed since the Enlightenment and thus significantly predates Darwinian evolutionary theories.

It is true that evolutionary racial theories were later added to the mix, but the generic justifications already existed. And that's just the philosophical and scientific arguments, rather than good old fashioned intuitive racism.