• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White supremacists pose as Antifa

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm utterly not surprised to read this including that Trump Jr used this fake account for his propaganda purposes.

White supremacists pose as Antifa online, call for violence

A Twitter account that tweeted a call to violence and claimed to be representing the position of "Antifa" was in fact created by a known white supremacist group, Twitter said Monday. The company removed the account.

Before it emerged the account was run by white supremacists, Donald Trump Jr., President Donald Trump's son, pointed his 2.8 million Instagram followers to the account as an example how dangerous Antifa is.

"This account violated our platform manipulation and spam policy, specifically the creation of fake accounts," a Twitter spokesperson said in a statement. "We took action after the account sent a Tweet inciting violence and broke the Twitter Rules."
The phenomenon of people on the right creating fake Antifa accounts predates the current wave of protests. The takedown Monday is not the first time a fake Antifa account linked to white supremacists has been suspended by Twitter, the spokesperson confirmed.

Bear Wild

I'm utterly not surprised to read this including that Trump Jr used this fake account for his propaganda purposes.

A Twitter account that tweeted a call to violence and claimed to be representing the position of "Antifa" was in fact created by a known white supremacist group, Twitter said Monday. The company removed the account.

Before it emerged the account was run by white supremacists, Donald Trump Jr., President Donald Trump's son, pointed his 2.8 million Instagram followers to the account as an example how dangerous Antifa is.

"This account violated our platform manipulation and spam policy, specifically the creation of fake accounts," a Twitter spokesperson said in a statement. "We took action after the account sent a Tweet inciting violence and broke the Twitter Rules."
The phenomenon of people on the right creating fake Antifa accounts predates the current wave of protests. The takedown Monday is not the first time a fake Antifa account linked to white supremacists has been suspended by Twitter, the spokesperson confirmed.

What group would Trump most like to denounce. An anti-fascist organization. I wonder why.
What is Trump always saying? It is time to dominate and suppress the protestors with military might. Just a wee bit fascist sounding. What do you do when you are at fault? Find a quick scapegoat to blame it on and forget the evidence.
On a serious note It is really concerning how a democratic government could slip into a fascist unless the peoples voice is heard.

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
I wonder where everyone's moral compass is that they justify theft and vandalism, in the name of justice against oppression. I haven't seen any Republicans do this. They have every reason to, their businesses are shuttered, they've had to endure months of lockdown. No riots.

As for the people who stomped on this guy, yes, they sucked, but I'm afraid you need as leftists put it "sensitivity training" for lumping the large mass of Republicans as racists.

The following are ways that the left also consists of racists:
  • The left ignores black abortion being more than 1/3 of all abortions in America, and 78% minority
  • The left also has ties with the KKK, and even today politicians like Hillary kissed "former" KKK members.
  • Governor Northam and his blackface. In fact, there seems to be quite a bit of that going around
  • The left is so-called sensitive to minorities in general. And yet, they erase blacks and Native Americans (King Nummy got renamed to Indian Trial, despite King Nummy being the name of a chief; they erased his name because it offended them) from history because they've decided they are "offensive", particularly ones that don't represent their shiftless deadbeat philosophy (streets get named after stupid thugs and troublemakers that get shot by cops because they were thieves and losers, not Phillis Wheatley, James Augustine Healy, William Wells Brown, Thomas Mundy Peterson, George Poage, or Wiley Overton). You've probably not heard most of these names. What they really mean by "offensive" apparently is that they are offended with the idea of those people making anything of themselves. If more people are taught that blacks not only can but should make something of themselves, racism would be gone. Instead, blacks are kept resentful of whites while being encouraged to unrealistic goals (we can't all be rappers and basketball players, but enough people can be doctors, vets, lawyers, accountants, etc).
  • The left uses blacks. They keep them on welfare, try to milk votes from them, and are the first to goad them into race wars. They claim that they're not being racist by supporting these riots. But actually, it's more like they figure enough stupid people think all whites (or at least all Republicans) are white supremacists. Oh sure, it's an easy picture to paint. Until you start with how many blacks are aborted (above), continue with how many blacks kill other blacks in stupid fights (versus whites killing blacks) and how many are sacrificed to race riots (New Orleans, Detroit, Memphis, etc), and end with how many get free money in the three figures a month instead of earning above nine figures in business.
Now you need to apologize to the right for branding them all as racist hicks. And then you need to pay ummmm $108 billion in reparations, not for slavery, but for all of the above damages. Which are still done today.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I wonder where everyone's moral compass is that they justify theft and vandalism, in the name of justice against oppression.
***MOD EDIT*** The looters and vandals tend to be agent provocateurs and opportunists who don't represent the peaceful protesters who've themselves have denounced the destruction. I've seen nobody condoning or advocating these criminal actions.

As for the left having ties to the KKK, you're talking about a century ago, right? Who do you think confederate flag flyers vote for today? Get serious.
As for the racial proportions of abortions, what do you want done? Black women to be denied abortion until white women catch up? It's irrelevant and nonsensical, just like the rest of your wacky straw men.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bear Wild

I wonder where everyone's moral compass is that they justify theft and vandalism, in the name of justice against oppression. I haven't seen any Republicans do this. They have every reason to, their businesses are shuttered, they've had to endure months of lockdown. No riots.

As for the people who stomped on this guy, yes, they sucked, but I'm afraid you need as leftists put it "sensitivity training" for lumping the large mass of Republicans as racists.

• The left ignores black abortion being more than 1/3 of all abortions in America, and 78% minority
  • The left also has ties with the KKK, and even today politicians like Hillary kissed "former" KKK members.
  • Governor Northam and his blackface. In fact, there seems to be quite a bit of that going around
  • The left is so-called sensitive to minorities in general. And yet, they erase blacks and Native Americans (King Nummy got renamed to Indian Trial, despite King Nummy being the name of a chief; they erased his name because it offended them) from history because they've decided they are "offensive", particularly ones that don't represent their shiftless deadbeat philosophy (streets get named after stupid thugs and troublemakers that get shot by cops because they were thieves and losers, not Phillis Wheatley, James Augustine Healy, William Wells Brown, Thomas Mundy Peterson, George Poage, or Wiley Overton). You've probably not heard most of these names. What they really mean by "offensive" apparently is that they are offended with the idea of those people making anything of themselves. If more people are taught that blacks not only can but should make something of themselves, racism would be gone. Instead, blacks are kept resentful of whites while being encouraged to unrealistic goals (we can't all be rappers and basketball players, but enough people can be doctors, vets, lawyers, accountants, etc).
  • The left uses blacks. They keep them on welfare, try to milk votes from them, and are the first to goad them into race wars. They claim that they're not being racist by supporting these riots. But actually, it's more like they figure enough stupid people think all whites (or at least all Republicans) are white supremacists. Oh sure, it's an easy picture to paint. Until you start with how many blacks are aborted (above), continue with how many blacks kill other blacks in stupid fights (versus whites killing blacks) and how many are sacrificed to race riots (New Orleans, Detroit, Memphis, etc), and end with how many get free money in the three figures a month instead of earning above nine figures in business.
Now you need to apologize to the right for branding them all as racist hicks. And then you need to pay ummmm $108 billion in reparations, not for slavery, but for all of the above damages. Which are still done today.

This has nothing to do with the Left. You know those anti-fascist radicals.

Use blacks???? No most liberals support equality and there is neurological evidence to support this not just opinion. This is right wing misinformation that you bought into. Also called "fake news"

Abortion or women's rights?

You are having delusions to think the left is associated with the KKK. This is as right wing as you can get. Who said that Hilary Clinton is left?

As for left wing, no group has supported Native Americans. You must be completely out of touch with who are a part of the left. I come from a long line of liberal Quakers who from the Philadelphia area who supported the Lene Lenape trying to stop the persecution of the Native Americans as well as working with the underground railroad described in our family letters. It was what we would call conservatives that persecuted Native Americans in American History. Na-mahomie, was a chief of the Unalachtigo band of Lenni Lenape Indians. Explain what you are trying to imply.

Left supports equality, right supports hierarchy. This is so clear in history and fascinating neuroscience research to support this.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I wonder where everyone's moral compass is that they justify theft and vandalism, in the name of justice against oppression. I haven't seen any Republicans do this.

Trump is #1 in using theft - he's screwed workers out of their pay, in effect stolen from contractors by refusing to pay them and so forth.

And the right has murdered plenty of people in acts of domestic terrorism.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
As for the people who stomped on this guy, yes, they sucked, but [...]

What an insipid, token "condemnation" of a racially charged murder. This was all you said to criticize an act of slow, racist murder before rattling off a partisan wall of nonsense.

Rhetoric like yours is part of the problem. If you can't manage to see why, then you shouldn't even try to criticize anyone else.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I wonder where everyone's moral compass is that they justify theft and vandalism, in the name of justice against oppression.

You left 'murder' off the list.

I haven't seen any Republicans do this. They have every reason to, their businesses are shuttered, they've had to endure months of lockdown. No riots.

There were Republicans interrupting Michigan state assemblies before any of this happened, fully armed, purely due to the lockdown.
Personally, I support protest and denounce riots.

I've been arguing against partisan politics through this. But surely you can see the intense irony in denouncing 'leftists' for over-generalisation of Republicans...right?
I mean...do you reflect on your own actions and positions?

You seem to be suggesting that racism is rife in American society, then.
Is that correct?

You understand that reparations paid by the US government in relation to anything done by the US government are not paid by the left or the right, or the ruling party of the time, etc, right?
So are you suggesting the US Government should pay $108 million to...blacks? I wouldn't recommend that as a policy platform at all, but if you're going to find allies for such a strange position, they'll be on the left. Ironic.