• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White Supremacists and Nazis Found Liable

F1fan

Veteran Member
And yet, to certain Americans, they are the leftist equivalent to the KKK, or Neonazi thugs like the Proud Boys.
Yes, to CERTAIN Americans who likely agree with the KKK and proud Boys. Not exactly the most decent and righteous that America has to offer. Mike Flynn said a few weeks ago that the USA should have only one religion. How does that fit in to freedom and liberty from the right? It's no wonder there is a rising protest against these extremists.

This should give us something to think about regarding the US political spectrum.
As the right is going so extreme as to storm our Capitol during an official procedure, and openly carrying Nazi and Confederate flags to show intolerance, it's a natural result that an equal response occurs. It's interesting that many republicans are opposed to anti-fascists. Do they have any idea what they oppose, and support?

ecco

Veteran Member
Is there any information on who the money is going to be collected and what happens to those organizations that do not pay?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I don't understand the post.
But to clarify....Civil suits against Antifa & BLM could
be encouraged by this decision. Not saying this is
either good or bad....I don't know how it will play out.
That could happen, not sure how likely it is. But if it did happen I think they are unlikely to prevail in such a suit.

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
Is there any information on who the money is going to be collected and what happens to those organizations that do not pay?
As I understand it, if the defendants asked the judge for an "execution" at the end of the case, then that can be enforced via property seizure and garnishing of wages. If they didn't, then they have to wait until the defendants refuse to pay, then the plaintiffs have to go back to court to ask the judge for "execution". When the judge grants that request, again the gov't can take their property and wages and give them to the defendants.

If the defendants plead that they're broke and have no money or assets, if the plaintiffs are vigilant they can keep track of any money or assets the defendants acquire and take that.