• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White Female privilege-The case of Hypervigilantism

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
........................if you don't have nothing logical and intelligible to add why even involve yourself in this discussion?

As already posted, your thread now has my interest.

Let's pretend that rather than just a bunch of examples that you have offered, that a high % of all calls to law agencies from White Women in your country were unreasonable demands of one kind or another against the rest of the citizens for varying reasons.

OK? Let's pretend that you had convinced everybody on this thread.

Right.......

1. What exactly do you want to be done about it?
2. How exactly would you propose going about achieving what you want?

Let's take it from there......

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
It’ll

Seeing as you changed the topic though, starting from the assumption that all of what you say is correct: How would you get rid of racism? What are some practical ways of mitigating the problem of implicit racial bias?

Seeing how I didn’t single handed my change the climate of the thread considering I’m responding to several people to answer your question, simple die off. From the 40’s to the 90’s. There isn’t enough people with an academic background with progressive thought to rid the world of racism.

Create a system within education where we can look at the horror of racism as if we are observing it through a window and observe it as members of another species looking at members of the same species kill each other in genocial fashion.

A die off meaning me, you, and anyone on this website. When being black matters and when the United States finally enacts the actual words of freedom and justice for all and it means something without the taint of racial prejudice.

So again let me recap on my answer

1) Die off of anyone living from 1940 to 1999

2) Infuse education with a more progressive model where we look at the photos of racism as “horror of the human species” a regrettable offense.

3) Treat people as humans and validate the life force that exist within them and value you people as members of the same species.