• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

*whistles quietly and tries to shuffle into the group*

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hi, all! *embarrased hugs* :hug:

I've been away forever, and though that's largely due to not having internet access close by, it's also been because I'm ashamed that I've been gone so long. I happened to be visiting the public library today, and realized that the longer I was gone, the more ashamed I would be. So, here I am!

I'm living in an apartment on my own for the first time. (Still waiting to hear from Social Security! Arrrrghhh!) My cat, Momitchi, stays with me, and I'm getting to learn new ways around the city and meeting new people. (And running away from some of the new people... as I'm sure some are running away from me, heheee!)

I look forward to checking back in, hopefully on a more regular basis. I will understand if any number of people are too upset with me to talk, but please know that thinking about the group here has been a great source of comfort and strength.

Namaste!

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Feathers! Welcome back!! I'm happy to see you're doing well! I hope you'll be able to get on here on a regular basis. :hug:

lizskid

BANNED
:hug:HI, Hon....I have one request....answer your darn phone!!!!!! It just rings and rings.

Glad you stopped by! All love to you, girl!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
MEGGIE!!! *glomps*

Your punishment for being gone so long is to endure a barrage of Big Squishy Hugs. :hugehug:

Peace,
Mystic

Draka

Wonder Woman
Holy moly! I near knocked my chair over when I sat up quickly after seeing the name on this thread! Meggie! Wow. Talk about a blast from the past. Welcome back sweetie. You have much to catch up on here...and much to catch us up on.

:foryou::hugehug::hug::dan::trampo::woohoo::clap2:

And of course...especially for you...:tuna:

turk179

I smell something....
I'll even come back to RF to see Feathers!:hugehug:Missed you so so very very much. Come back often! Much much more often!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i've been longing for the day to read a new post from you, i was scared you were never coming back to us :sad4:

it's so good to hear from you, i'm so glad that you are ok :hug:

Hope

Princesinha
FEATHERS!!!! Wow! :tigger::tigger:

So good to see you again! You've been greatly missed.

Humongous hugs to you and welcome back!

:hugehug:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
It's nice to met you Feathers. Out of everyone so far that has posted I have not had the chance to met you. I have heard nothing but good thing from everyone ^_^