• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

*whistle - here we go (a disaster being recorded)

Shushersbedamned

Oh boyyy, where do I start. Where?

You know all that talking about how it would clear things up if everyone would just be nice to russia? Well, here we have the new rat in the testing field- north korea; everyone take your place on the starting line...
...We are nice to north Korea. We love each other. North Korea therefore is not a threat. Is not considered a threat
Here we go. *A pistol shot

Sarcasm?

Nuclear fear?

Is North Korea and its leader really that self absorbed, you think?

Although they might not like how they are spoken to or how they are 'brushed' under the rug for their ideas, that does not mean that they are going to send missiles to every Country which disagrees with them, right?

I'm sure they can continue living their lives as they had without too much 'hurt feelings' to do so. And why would the U.S seek or think of leaving the EU humans rights council as is posted on the other thread? Is this similar to shooting off missiles to those that 'disagree'?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Kimmy is a man not to be trusted. He was using a tatic called "charm politics". I'm sure there are people in government that see pass that facade in light that Kimmy's nuclear ambitions have not diminished in the least that strikes me as a country stalling for time.