• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which RFer(s) Have the Most Holes In Their Socks?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It is indoubtable that most of us have spent considerable time wondering which RFer(s) have the most holes in their socks. After all, this is a religious interfaith forum and the RFer(s) with the most holes in their socks are obviously the Holiest among us. Right? So, who has the most holes in his or her socks? Why them?

Booko

Deviled Hen
I have no holes in my socks. I have a sock puppet with a small hole, though. Does that make Lamb Chop holy?

Booko

Deviled Hen
I've heard that Feathers sneaks into people's dressers at night and makes away with their holey socks.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
`PaWz said:
I don't wear socks
If it's the middle of the winter and I'm going to be outside for an extended period of time, I do. Otherwise I don't. My feet want to be as comfortable as possible, which means naked.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
*raises hand* That would be me. :eek: If I threw out each sock as I got a hole in it, I'd be buying new socks each week. Doesn't seem to make a difference what length my toenails are, either. I think my work shoes just eat them. :shrug:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I have very thick, and heavily caloused feet. I wear out socks quickly. Within a month, they have holes in them.

Ðanisty

All of my socks have holes in them. You can thank my dog for that. Does that mean that my dog has the power to make people holy?

UnTheist

Katzpur said:
If it's the middle of the winter and I'm going to be outside for an extended period of time, I do. Otherwise I don't. My feet want to be as comfortable as possible, which means naked.

Some use socks to make their feet more comfy. But I live in a 50F house every day, so my feet get cold often without socks.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Booko said:
I've heard that Feathers sneaks into people's dressers at night and makes away with their holey socks.

Lies! Unfounded and hurtful lies! Ooooh, the humanity!

*hides clothing that she's making from stolen holey socks for the stolen gnomes behind her back*