• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which religion you hate most

exchemist

Veteran Member
If you hate a person you say, I dislike you?
No you say I hate you.

Look, I've already explained the difference. Hate is an emotion. Dislike is not necessarily. Just as love is an emotion whereas liking is not necessarily.

Fundamentalists of any religion. There is no reasoning with them. They condemn as 'evil' anyone not of their religion. They even kill for it.

Love your enemies and pray for them. Fight fire with water.
Heh. So you are saying we should drown them?

One of the best ways to fight wildfire is with fire. Fire needs fuel. Take the fuel away, no fire. Render their hatred impotent. They then have no control over you.

i hate Satanism ,Tantra ,tantrism, non religious,Shaivism, Shaktism

I:rose:Jainism Buddhism Vaishnavism
Islam and
Christianity

reason -
:heart: There are parallel beliefs about the all true Lord(God) coming in this World (earth).
:heart: The True Saviour Coming in end time :heart:
:heart: Jesus Christ (Messiah) who will kill the Antichrist Satan Dragon
:heart: Vishnu(Kalkin) who will kill the Kali Demon Satan who will come to end the present age of darkness and destruction known as Kali Yuga.
:heart: Mahdi who will kill the Dajjal (similar to the Antichrist in Christianity.)
:heart:Buddha (maitreya) who will kill The mara demon (In Buddhism, Mara is the lord of misfortune, sin, destruction and Death.)

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
By definition, I don't call movements that I hate religions.

Edited to add: by presenting themselves to me as worth of hatred, they have lost at least some of the necessary qualities of a true religion.

That said, there are definitely several pseudo-religious movements that I despise or hate to some extent or another.

The most dangerous among those is clearly Islaam, mainly because it has reached such high numbers and attained so much influence while still being so little known and therefore so ineffectivelly warded against.

On terms of actual doctrine and practice, and restricting ourselves to movements that have a reasonable amount of public recognition as a religion or quasi-religion, Scientology, Kardecism and particularly the Rajneshee movement give Islaam quite the run for its money. So do several pseudo-Christian movements.

Last edited:

W3bcrowf3r

Islam and
Christianity

reason -
:heart: There are parallel beliefs about the all true Lord(God) coming in this World (earth).
:heart: Vishnu(Kalkin) who will kill the Kali Demon Satan who will come to end the present age of darkness and destruction known as Kali Yuga.
:heart: Mahdi who will kill the Dajjal (similar to the Antichrist in Christianity.)
:heart:Buddha (maitreya) who will kill The mara demon (In Buddhism, Mara is the lord of misfortune, sin, destruction and Death.)

The Quran doesn't say anything about a mahdi or the anti-christ. Yes there is an anti-christ, but the mahdi is just a sectarian fabrication which can not be found in the Quran.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Damnation religions get my goat. If you dont believe literally hell awaits. Eternal hell because fsm is so obvious, and so true. Those religions i consider to be evil because they are blind, sweeping generalization judgments on the whole of humanity.

Im amazed at how some very, very intelligent people are able to fall for this crud. Perhaps they are long on memory, short on reason.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

Islam and
Christianity

reason -
Why hate Shaivism and Shaktism?

Why hate Shaivism and Shaktism?

Shaivism and Shaktism Hellenism antichrist,anti vishnu ,anti truth,Infinite dead:eek: 666
who hate life ,ahimsa non-violent,divine love ,999.888.777
12539430024_580190de02_b.jpg