• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which one are you?.....

We Never Know

No Slack
I'm a Gemini. I'm not bad looking(so I've been told) and I usually can give an answer... so its close :)
Good night all.
IMG_20210916_225335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
But it says "the one you don't want to
discriminate against" that would be you because you don't like it. .

It sounds a little ominous, though...

I guess for some Libras, that could be what sets them off. I've read that Libras have the worst tempers of the zodiac, but no one believes it because its so seldom seen. Had an ex that swore up and down that that wasn't true. Until he ****ed me off. Then he believed it.

(I'm really full of Libra. Sun, moon, and ascendant are all Libra.)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Sun in taurus, Moon in libra, Virgo rising. Mars in pisces in the 7th house. But wait, there's more that I don't remember.

We Never Know

No Slack

I guess for some Libras, that could be what sets them off. I've read that Libras have the worst tempers of the zodiac, but no one believes it because its so seldom seen. Had an ex that swore up and down that that wasn't true. Until he ****ed me off. Then he believed it.

As a Gemini, I say we are good and bad tempered, hence the twin.
We respond to what we see or are shown.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

My buddy is a Libra and he has no temper whatsoever. Never heard him get mad at anything.

Even when I slept with his GF :oops:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
My buddy is a Libra and he has no temper whatsoever. Never heard him get mad at anything.

Even when I slept with his GF :oops:

We don't, typically. What trips us off isn't necessarily what would do the same for everyone.

Had a roommate that I'd been friends with for years. He never saw me get more than annoyed. He ticked me off one night, I picked up the chair I was sitting in and threw it at the wall.

That shut him up.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Though I absolutely do not believe in astrology, tarot, numbers, palm and forehead reading, crystals, or finding future with the help of a parrot or a bull (as it is done in India), I am a Scorpio (Wrishchick) by Indian astrology with Rakshas Gana (Devil, Asura, daitya, Satan, 'gana' is group).

256x256bb.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I need to have a chart done. Maybe I can get a book and do my own.
Doing the chart is one thing. Interpreting it is another.

Mars in pisces in the 6th house. It could be "anger coming out of seemingly nowhere directed at people I have a relationship with like my wife". It could be energy coming from silence used to help people. Or so said my humanistic astrologer in the day.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Doing the chart is one thing. Interpreting it is another.

Mars in pisces in the 6th house. It could be "anger coming out of seemingly nowhere directed at people I have a relationship with like my wife". It could be energy coming from silence used to help people. Or so said my humanistic astrologer in the day.

That's why I would do my own interpretations. I taught myself runes and tarot. Astrology and numerology next? Who knows ;)