• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

which of these bands do you like??

what following bands do you like?

• Total voters

morning-star

Light Bearer
:) yep theres nothing like 80's music......

: hamster : <---- OMG! this looks just like one of my hamsters XD (well I'm trying to get her to dance lol)

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
I enjoy Nightwish, but I have not heard of any of the others except Nine Inch Nails and Prince. I saw Prince during the Super Bowl Half-time show and I will just say, I won't be listening to him any time soon.

thewanderer

Ancilla Deae et Dei
Wow!!! people besides me have actually heard of Nightwish!!! they're one of my favorite bands- they combine two of my favorite kinds of music: opera (the lead singer was trained in classical music) an metal.

Aqualung

Tasty
Adam and the Ants (as well as Adam Ant), Nightwish, NIN, The Cure, David Bowie, Kraftwerk, Prince, and Gary Numan.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
NIN is alright. I have heard of most of those groups mentioned, and would rather bash my skull in than listen to them.
I will second that TOOL should have been added. Maybe Ministry, KISS, Megadeth, Pink FLoyd, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Motorhead, or something to add abit variety to it.

Circle_One

are you implying anyone who likes bowie is gay?

Is it necessary that you attempt to cause conflict everywhere you post? For Jebus' sake, man, the guy made a winking smiley. If you can't figure out that ;)=obvious joke, then I don't know what to tell you.

Just relax and have a good time, Constantine. It's not necessary for a debate to spark up in EVERY thread!

constantine

the Great
Is it necessary that you attempt to cause conflict everywhere you post? For Jebus' sake, man, the guy made a winking smiley. If you can't figure out that ;)=obvious joke, then I don't know what to tell you.

Just relax and have a good time, Constantine. It's not necessary for a debate to spark up in EVERY thread!

so all l have to do is ;) after every post and they wont get deleted?

constantine

the Great
Do I really need to justify this with an answer?

See, now THIS is funny.

It doesn't physically hurt to put the swords away and just have a nice, easy, fun conversation, once in a while, does it?

lm glad you think its funny...thats why l asked jimbo the question l did;)