• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is the Best Way to Pick a Spouse or Partner?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
If you only had two choices*, which would you PRIORITIZE:

1) Picking your spouse or partner MAINLY from among those people who you are attracted to?

2) Picking your spouse or partner MAINLY from among those people who are attracted to you?​

What's your reasoning?
OK ..... I read your instructions on how not to be boring, so here goes.....

Let people pick on you!
Stop looking!
Stop sending 'need' or 'want' signals as much as possible. Wait for interest from others.

So number 2.

Riders

Well, my new guy friend but my head of snapped at me when I told him I was doing a book club and only one guy responded, and I was meeting with him to do the book club. He said " That's ok I'm laid back about this, I have things to do too and stay busy so since you have your companion boyfriend I won't be able to go out much.

I was like what boyfriend? Its a book club I started! He said well you have your companion, then, you and I could be doing a book club............... So I decided today he is too jealous. I was gonna back out and date him today I am sick but my sister got mad and told me not to even speak to him anymore. Just cut him off, he bit my head off for the book club.