• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is the best avatar-picture on "RF" ?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Thank you, but how so?
Your avatar, It's both a crow and a bear, isn't it?

Your’s is blended. I assume that it is a picture of you, along with ?? a Boy Scout forestry/camping badge?
Yes, that's me. The picture was recent from a few months ago. And, yes, it is a boy scout badge from Camp Dahn in Germany. But I've never been there, I just liked the crest and camping.

Daemon Sophic

I like @Quintessence avatar, with the barely discernable eye hidden in the greenery.

There used to be a guy here with a picture of Spock, and I think his name was @Spock, but typing that in no longer brings up a linked member. :(

Daemon Sophic

Your avatar, It's both a crow and a bear, isn't it?

Yes, that's me. The picture was recent from a few months ago. And, yes, it is a boy scout badge from Camp Dahn in Germany. But I've never been there, I just liked the crest and camping.
Mine is an Inuit or Tlingit (native Alaskan tribes) image of the Raven while he was stealing the sun (small red dot in his beak) in order to bring light to the world.
The extra faces (two raven heads on wings) and the ?human? face on the belly, are just part of the art style, and might just be there to say that this is The Raven (the trickster, the creator, the bringer of light, ....), and not just a raven. :shrug: :p

It would be cool to have a bear and a raven. :cool:
images

But I like the Tlingit art style. This one is too Yin/Yanny.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
My favorites so far are @Daemon Sophic (I'm a northwestern guy and love the Raven stories, though the Suquamish ones are different than the Tlingit ones), @viole, @Aupmanyav, @The Hammer, and @Nakosis.

Edit: oh! I really like @SalixIncendium 's avatar too. Anything that looks like it'd make a nice tattoo I'm on board with.

I think I love avatars that express cultural identity. I love diversity, and honoring one's roots is a beautiful thing to me. :D

I don't hate your avatar @chinu. It reminds me of the positive aspects of Jesus. :)

Last edited:

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Which is best avatar-picture that you find on "RF" ?

I have noticed some "RF" members don't like my avatar-picture.
Why you don't like my avatar-picture ? do you care to tell me please. :)
Personally, I like your avatar; it's the Laughing Jesus, isn't it? At least it looks like one I've seen.