• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is MOST important to do with your life?

Which is most important as far as the way you lead your life?

• Treat others as they would be treated, be a good guy but other than that the world is your oyster.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Accept your God into your heart. He will forgive any sins, live by the scriptures he has given you.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Live for yourself. You only get one crack of the whip.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Give your life up to help others.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Doodah

I was wondering as I have been thinking about this again recently.
(Having been lectured by a born-again christian, and a muslim recently AND reading posts here)

What is the single most important thing as far as leading your life is concerned, from the choices...

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
None of the above.

I don't think I can pinpoint one single thing that my life is based upon. At least not something that is not subjective.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Which is MOST important to do with your life?
Finding purpose for one's own life even if that means finding out that one has chosen no purpose.

wednesday

Jesus
You can only trust yourself, trusting others will only lead to failings and pain, therefore if you live for yourself, you can make the most of you shot at life, rather than living for others who will just let you down.

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
I voted for "live for yourself", with the proviso that living for yourself will entail having loved ones who you will want to treat well.

I've never been a big fan of the Golden Rule, so I couldn't vote for that, although I do believe in being a "good guy".

Perhaps I should have voted for "none of the above".

eudaimonia,

Mark

A

angellous_evangellous

I was wondering as I have been thinking about this again recently.
(Having been lectured by a born-again christian, and a muslim recently AND reading posts here)

What is the single most important thing as far as leading your life is concerned, from the choices...

Getting an education. Without it, you wouldn't know where to begin.

Isabella Lecour

From the options above, I choose not to vote. My own answer is not listed. The most important thing to do with my life is to have children so there is future generations and the most important way to lead my life is to keep love as the law and goal and to do everything to protect and educate my children, everything else is relative.

As much as being a good person i would live formyself, as far as i know, you only get once chance at life. Although my soul goes to lots of lives, and that.