• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is more likely? To walk on water or walk on the moon?

Did Jesus or Neil walk for real?

• Jesus walked on Water, Neil faked it.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Neil walked on the Moon, Jesus faked it.

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • They're both just myths.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • They both were true. Neil walk on the moon and Jesus walked on water.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • I am too cowardly to make up my mind

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

PeteC-UK

Hi Folks...

Hmm - check out some of the more recent street magicians - some quite famous of course - Dynamo for example.....Walking on water - no problem at all apparantly...

And NO - thats NOT "camera fakery" - far too many decent cameras around taking multiple shots of the same events rules that kind of fakery out for sure - that leaves something very bizarre going on for real - walking on water would be the easy baby steps actually compared to some stuff thats out there......

Walking on the moon though - well - all manner of controvasy about that isnt there..?..Far easier to prove walking on water as we have ongoing evidence to examine - but the moon stuff..??..>Who REALLY knows..??

Oh - and btw - my mate Christ - did it FIRST and He is legitimate Divine - not so sure about these others though ;)

Last edited:

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
Hi Folks...

Hmm - check out some of the more recent street magicians - some quite famous of course - Dynamo for example.....Walking on water - no problem at all apparantly...

And NO - thats NOT "camera fakery" - far too many decent cameras around taking multiple shots of the same events rules that kind of fakery out for sure - that leaves something very bizarre going on for real - walking on water would be the easy baby steps actually compared to some stuff thats out there......

They walk on a transparent, acrylic plank that is set just under the water. The little kayaks that go over where he walked only sink a couple of inches, so they just float over the top of the acrylic. Criss Angel did similar tricks, but it was later explained how they were done. Nothing mystical or spooky about it.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Voted for both. Certain on Neil. Less certainly on Jesus but I went with a 'yes' because I believe in psychic powers and siddhi (yogic powers in Hinduism) and that Jesus had a destiny as a great spiritual teacher that he was aided to fulfill. Plus I believe others have likely walked on water or levitated through psychic powers.

And I'll add that I think Jesus' fame is hard to explain without his 'beyond the normal' events.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
facepalm.jpg

Walking on the moon though - well - all manner of controvasy about that isnt there..?..Far easier to prove walking on water as we have ongoing evidence to examine - but the moon stuff..??..>Who REALLY knows..??

infinite-facepalm_fb_1559013.jpg

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I made up my mind, but unfortunately the poll is not good enough to cover all possibilities.

But I'm confused, did Jesus walk on water? Many people walked on water, as it was frozen.
Well its the only way he could, unless you believe in sorcery.