• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is Greater

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Allah, God, or judaism, islam, christianity?

19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Greater at what?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

19 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I dont know anything about Judaism outside RF but Id say them first because the idea of not speaking the name of god sounds more respectful to the nature and mystery of god than Christianity. Also, there is no human sacrifice.

Islam and Christianity are at a tie. Im not fond of Islamic cultural morals in regards to where they place human life. Im not fond of human sacrifice, which sounds just the same.

If I picked out of the two, Id say non-trinitarian christianity. How I experienced Christ at the Church was sacrifice-to-self. So you worship the creactor through sacrifice of oneself. That makes sense up to the part of needing a human to die in order to acheive this rather than seeing the sacrifice within themselves and the creator as jesus did.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Greater at what?

Beer Pong...

upload_2018-8-3_11-7-25.jpeg

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I dont know anything about Judaism outside RF but Id say them first because the idea of not speaking the name of god sounds more respectful to the nature and mystery of god than Christianity. Also, there is no human sacrifice.

Islam and Christianity are at a tie. Im not fond of Islamic cultural morals in regards to where they place human life. Im not fond of human sacrifice, which sounds just the same.

If I picked out of the two, Id say non-trinitarian christianity. How I experienced Christ at the Church was sacrifice-to-self. So you worship the creactor through sacrifice of oneself. That makes sense up to the part of needing a human to die in order to acheive this rather than seeing the sacrifice within themselves and the creator as jesus did.
sacrificing self is a sacrifice of god. nothing exists apart from god; so any sacrifice would be some aspect connected to god. the only way that self could be sacrificed; is if self separated god from self; which goes against the name

that is self turning its back on love. it isn't love turning its back on self.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
While it's not an option in your list, the FSM is undoubtedly the greatest.

love isn't a fsm. its a potential that has positive results; when applied.

i didn't refer to an abstract thing that i've never experienced and can't provide proof of.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
sacrificing self is a sacrifice of god. nothing exists apart from god; so any sacrifice would be some aspect connected to god. the only way that self could be sacrificed; is if self separated god from self; which goes against the name

that is self turning its back on love. it isn't love turning its back on self.

Pretty much what I said

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
love isn't a fsm. its a potential that has positive results; when applied.

i didn't refer to an abstract thing that i've never experienced and can't provide proof of.
Abstract? Might I remind you that that is heresy of the highest caliber? You shall be cast out of the beer volcano and stripper factory for your crimes against the creator! :p

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
And it seems many people hide behind religion.

And what has this to do with the OP?

Which is greater?

the tailor? or the one's who wear the tailored?

babylon has fallen. now can you understand the game we're playing?

Ezekiel 23:10
They stripped her naked, took away her sons and daughters and killed her with the sword. She became a byword among women, and punishment was inflicted on her.

Hosea 2:3
Otherwise I will strip her naked and make her as bare as on the day she was born; I will make her like a desert, turn her into a parched land, and slay her with thirst.

Revelation 16:15
“Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

Revelation 17:16
The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Abstract? Might I remind you that that is heresy of the highest caliber? You shall be cast out of the beer volcano and stripper factory for your crimes against the creator! :p

i was born naked. i wear no thing and i wear it well

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Which is greater?

the tailor? or the one's who wear the tailored?

babylon has fallen. now can you understand the game we're playing?

Ezekiel 23:10
They stripped her naked, took away her sons and daughters and killed her with the sword. She became a byword among women, and punishment was inflicted on her.

Hosea 2:3
Otherwise I will strip her naked and make her as bare as on the day she was born; I will make her like a desert, turn her into a parched land, and slay her with thirst.

Revelation 16:15
“Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

Revelation 17:16
The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

So what your op should really have said is

Which is Greater
Allah, God, judaism, islam, christianity, tinker, tailor, soldier, spy?

Ok, sorry, my error, i didn't realise this thread was only for clairvoyants and mind readets

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
So what your op should really have said is

Which is Greater
Allah, God, judaism, islam, christianity, tinker, tailor, soldier, spy?

Ok, sorry, my error, i didn't realise this thread was only for clairvoyants and mind readets
no, the op was correct in that clothes are made from cloth but cloth is not necessarily for covering humans.

Genesis 3:21
The Lord God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them.

With your help and sarcasm, I've learned that an expression can have many examples; i.e. mathematics for example.

So if all these religions believe that God is the ceator of all, then didn't this All create these other belief systems, people too? So then Am i only an example of that All?

If then we are all cut from the same cloth, same idea, but fashioned differently; which is greater? Love or the examples?

When we strip it down, we are taking away the egos idea of what self should be but not what self really is.

Some people don't like knowing they are emperors with self-delusional coverage.

those in authority don't usually like having their authority questioned but they do enjoy establishing authority to those that will fulfill their self-aggrandizing.

Last edited: