• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is better Mustard or Ketchup

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
All part of the Brassicaceae family...I just kinda...erm...broadened the meaning of 'mustard' to make it fit the answer I wanted to give.

;)

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I, personally like mustard far better than ketchup, which one do you like better?

I'm not very fond of yellow mustard. Brown mustard can be delicious, however.

Ketchup falls between the two.

Edited to add: I am however a very big user of pepper sauce, particularly jalapeno and malagueta.

Last edited:

badger

Hwít éoredmæcg
Mustard! (And good old-fashioned hot, English mutard too - not that other 'girly' stuff!)

Titanic

Of the two mustard, but the condiment I use the most is hot sauce.

The condiment I use the most is hot sauce as well. I think I am a expert in hot sauce. Out of ketchup and mustard though mustard is far better. Cheer's Hank Hill!

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Mustard. Specifically, hot mustard of various kinds; I looove the mustard at Chinese restaurants.

Trivia: that great tasting hot taste that you find in those hot mustards comes from the same chemical that is also in horseradish; thus the same taste.

InChrist

Free4ever
I prefer ketchup (non high fructose corn syrup) on hamburgers and fries and mustard on hot dogs and most sandwiches.

ZooGirl02

I personally prefer ketchup although I will use mustard on occasion. Mustard is, in my opinion, too sour to use all the time.

Galen.Iksnudnard

Honestly it depends what you're eating.

I like ketchup on fries, but mustard on hotdogs. There's a store about 30 minutes out of the city, kind of a farmer's market, where they sell several varieties of specialty condiments. One of them is a ketchup that is made with maple syrup instead of the corn syrup that you get in mass-produced ketchups.

Titanic

Mustard again. I use it on more stuff then I do with ketchup. Also it just taste better too. Hot Sauce is better than both though.

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
Honestly it depends what you're eating.

I like ketchup on fries, but mustard on hotdogs. There's a store about 30 minutes out of the city, kind of a farmer's market, where they sell several varieties of specialty condiments. One of them is a ketchup that is made with maple syrup instead of the corn syrup that you get in mass-produced ketchups.

I like ketchup on fries too. :D When I was little my grandma used to make her own ketchup. It was yummy.