• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which is best way in transfer money from different cards?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hello guys

I am newbie , excuse me for that :)
Here Master card, and Visa card , Here in Algeria are expensive fee, so people used Paysera card, it's cheap fees 0.20euro and also
Which best way transfer money from Master Card or union to Paysera ?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I transfer money between banks in different countries regularly but not between cards although i have cards for both banks. So perhaps 2 bank accounts, one for each card and move the money from one bank to the other.
Not sure its a easy and may raise questions if money laundering is suspected.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello guys

I am newbie , excuse me for that :)
Here Master card, and Visa card , Here in Algeria are expensive fee, so people used Paysera card, it's cheap fees 0.20euro and also
Which best way transfer money from Master Card or union to Paysera ?
Do you have a good friend who is a merchant? What does the credit company charge them to use its service? You could pay them with credit and have them pay off your old card. I do not know if this is the least expensive way, and they will have to pay a merchant fee. It is an idea only.

Some credit cards advertise that they accept transfers, and some claim they will pay you a percentage (such as 3%) to transfer debt to them. I don't know if you save that way. It depends on your credit and what their fees are. I believe that Capital One Visa has advertised this. So have some others.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I transfer money between banks in different countries regularly but not between cards although i have cards for both banks. So perhaps 2 bank accounts, one for each card and move the money from one bank to the other.
It's just. Future plan. About.Trade.Dattes.From.ALGERIA TO an ASIAN.MUSLIM COUNTRY
After.Corona will.See :)
PROBLEM.Algeria very.Bad.In bank service.
One month or more to recieve money in account.And will pay by local.Diner.Currency.
So.All used Paysera in international.Services..
So.I.Prefer to.Ask.They transfer money.
I.Check.Youtube video said this website. Offer Transfer from mastercard to paysera.
I don't.Know.Credibility of it.
WiseChanger Online Currency Exchanger

Also.Heard about CashU
Do.You know about.Them?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Money laundering suspect is big problem.
Me.Want. Electronic transfer.Best way service. Waranty between master card and paysera card

ChristineM

Premium Member
If you are moving money between countries then i see no real problem having a bank in each.

Setting up the account in another country may be difficult, many banks insist on some tie to the country. But some may wave this requirement if you have a good reason. I.e. have assets there or spent time there.

Banks usually have an online presence through which you can move your money. Either directly, they usually charge 6% or more, or move to an agency with an account in your country and they will transfer to your bank in another country. Charge varies agent to agent but tends to be less than bank charges.

I suggest an agent just to save a little money, i use 3 different ones, halo in the UK, CD in spain and XE in America.

International money transfers usually take from a few hours to 3 days.

When opening an account the amount you can move will be limited until you provide official identification, such as ID card or passport.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I know nothing of wisechanger but looking at their website i see no registration with any intentionally accredited body such as the financial services authority. Such a registration is a safeguard for your money.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
If you are moving money between countries then i see no real problem having a bank in each.

Setting up the account in another country may be difficult, many banks insist on some tie to the country. But some may wave this requirement if you have a good reason. I.e. have assets there or spent time there.

Banks usually have an online presence through which you can move your money. Either directly, they usually charge 6% or more, or move to an agency with an account in your country and they will transfer to your bank in another country. Charge varies agent to agent but tends to be less than bank charges.

I suggest an agent just to save a little money, i use 3 different ones, halo in the UK, CD in spain and XE in America.

When opening an account the amount you can move will be limited until you provide official identification, such as ID card or passport.
Here.Don't.Unfortunately don't have good.Bank.Transfer.Service.
So.Many who.Buy from.ALIEXPRESS VIA INTERNET.USED..PAYSERA CARD.

WE.Don't USE.AGENT.
HOW ABOUT CASH.U.SERVICE ?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member

XE unforunetly don't had service with Algeria , just Europe and America .

Hola don't know .seems service for UK people only.
Halo Financial: Foreign Currency Exchange & International Transfers

I am still newbie, in electronic transfer money by internet