• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which Holy Book is superior?

Toxikmynd

Demir
Or we could all sit down and realize that each holy book or poetic saga or anything someone holds spiritually I equally important. Yet I do believe truthfully that the most important book to ever be written has not even been thought of yet.

Starjade

The "Living God has said that we must not follow false prophets or false gods. If we do not examine the authenticity of religious text then we cannot make a decision as to whether it is spiritual or deception.

Christians stole their text from the Old Testament. It is plagurism. Not their own work. They simply imagined a tale to write to beguile using Old Testament quotes.

Here is the Christians religion in a nutshell stolen from the Old Testament.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Isaiah 44:13 The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.
Numbers 24:17 I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.
Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ***, and upon a colt the foal of an ***.
Zechariah 11:12-13 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So, they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. And the Lord said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the Lord.

Psalms 7:4 If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy
Psalms 24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? Psalms 32:1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have enclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
Isaiah 22:23 And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father's house.
Isaiah 22:24 And they shall hang upon him all the glory of his father's house, the offspring and the issue, all vessels of small quantity, from the vessels of cups, even to all the vessels of flagons.
Isaiah 22:25 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall the nail that is fastened in the sure place be removed, and be cut down, and fall; and the burden that was upon it shall be cut off: for the LORD hath spoken it.
Psalms 32:1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Psalms 35:3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.
Psalms 37:17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.
Psalms 22:1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

Hos.6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
Revelations.
From the Beginning to the End. The Alpha and Omega.
Psalms 78:14 In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire.
Psalms 78:25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.
Psalms 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
Psalms 148:3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
Zechariah 1:8 I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white.
Zechariah said: 4:1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep,

Zechariah 4:2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Zechariah : 6:1 And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.

Zechariah 6:2 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;

Zechariah 6:3 And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.

Zechariah 6:4 Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?

Zechariah 6:5 And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the LORD of all the earth.

Zechariah 6:6 The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.

Zechariah 6:7 And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.

Next time a Christian preacher starts to waffle out their religious beliefs you can put them on trial. They will have their golden calf the Christians bible. So they can look it all up. As can you. Now religious text should only contain the truth and should not be contradicting each other. One so claimed disciple making statements that stand against another is not something that should be considered to be true. So demand an explanation. See them flounder. Another fun thing. Ask them this question. Jesus is claimed by them to have had twelve disciples. Then get them to name them. Most get around 7 or 8. However, you will find they all say Luke.

It is a fact that Luke was not a named disciple of Jesus either. He is claimed to have been a doctor passing by but taking down notes. was not a disciple of Jesus. This does freak out the Jesus freaks. Yet they all decide he is and that then would make 13 claimed disciples. This shows astonishing ignorance in Christian preachers.

Starjade

However, if you choose to ignore reality then by all means so many worship all sorts of idols on this Planet. The problem is when you get around to dying. That is when spiritual enlightenment will matter. Would you prefer to believe a lie or the truth. You are alive now to make those decisions. It will be too late later.

Starjade

I just showed how the writers of the New Testament got their ideas and quotes to create the new testament which is a deception to make it be believed that the long awaited Prophet that the Living God promised Moses he would raise up had turned up and was then killed. All of which were lies. Now that is not cool. In history how many people died because of Christianity. How much taxes did the Roman christian church get,how many wars? . How many people did the Christians torture in the name of an invented god claiming they spoke for god. That is what is not cool. In religion there should only be truth. Their preachers do not mention the errors in their new testament as they get you to bow down to Jesus. They say what they say is gospel truth. Yet here you have some of those many errors and contradictions on a platter as evidence. Be wary about bending down to pray for Jesus because Christian preists have a reputation for abuse and getting away with that abuse also.

Starjade

P.S. I am writing a book. It is more paranormal then religious however, it is a holy book and superior to anything else you will read. It encompasses knowledge of the "Living God" and life after death based on direct operation and not by reasoning or speculation. Evidence of its truth would become apparent as the earthquake prophecies inside the book will one day come to pass establishing that the End of Times Prophecies are the holier book than anything else that was ever written. It would be self-evident. Of course it will contain factual information chapter and verse on some other fabricated religious books. However, that was just inevitable.

The "Living God has said that we must not follow false prophets or false gods. If we do not examine the authenticity of religious text then we cannot make a decision as to whether it is spiritual or deception.

Christians stole their text from the Old Testament. It is plagurism. Not their own work. They simply imagined a tale to write to beguile using Old Testament quotes.

Here is the Christians religion in a nutshell stolen from the Old Testament.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Isaiah 44:13 The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.
Numbers 24:17 I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.
Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ***, and upon a colt the foal of an ***.
Zechariah 11:12-13 And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So, they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. And the Lord said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the Lord.

Psalms 7:4 If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy
Psalms 24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? Psalms 32:1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Psalms 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have enclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
Isaiah 22:23 And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father's house.
Isaiah 22:24 And they shall hang upon him all the glory of his father's house, the offspring and the issue, all vessels of small quantity, from the vessels of cups, even to all the vessels of flagons.
Isaiah 22:25 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall the nail that is fastened in the sure place be removed, and be cut down, and fall; and the burden that was upon it shall be cut off: for the LORD hath spoken it.
Psalms 32:1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Psalms 35:3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.
Psalms 37:17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.
Psalms 22:1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

Hos.6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
Revelations.
From the Beginning to the End. The Alpha and Omega.
Psalms 78:14 In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire.
Psalms 78:25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.
Psalms 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
Psalms 148:3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
Zechariah 1:8 I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white.
Zechariah said: 4:1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep,

Zechariah 4:2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Zechariah : 6:1 And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.

Zechariah 6:2 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;

Zechariah 6:3 And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.

Zechariah 6:4 Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?

Zechariah 6:5 And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the LORD of all the earth.

Zechariah 6:6 The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.

Zechariah 6:7 And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.

Next time a Christian preacher starts to waffle out their religious beliefs you can put them on trial. They will have their golden calf the Christians bible. So they can look it all up. As can you. Now religious text should only contain the truth and should not be contradicting each other. One so claimed disciple making statements that stand against another is not something that should be considered to be true. So demand an explanation. See them flounder. Another fun thing. Ask them this question. Jesus is claimed by them to have had twelve disciples. Then get them to name them. Most get around 7 or 8. However, you will find they all say Luke.

It is a fact that Luke was not a named disciple of Jesus either. He is claimed to have been a doctor passing by but taking down notes. was not a disciple of Jesus. This does freak out the Jesus freaks. Yet they all decide he is and that then would make 13 claimed disciples. This shows astonishing ignorance in Christian preachers.

I've never met a Christian who would say that Luke was one of the original 12 disciples. For a person to make that mistake means that they don't know their Bible well. I couldn't name the 12 disciples off the top of my head either. Why is this important?

Starjade

It shows Christians are full of blabberwockery. As you see they do not study their own religion so then why stop you in the street or ask you go to their church or come knocking at your door if they do not know what they are talking about. I have met Christians who do think the new Testament character Luke is a disciple of Jesus. Usually when you ask a christian to name the famed 12 disciples they always say Mathew Mark Luke and John. :) They do not even see their own religious ignorance. That is why they were so easy to be brainwashed. Lambs who follow sheep with an imaginary shepherd will only end up as food on the platter of Devils.

It shows Christians are full of blabberwockery. As you see they do not study their own religion so then why stop you in the street or ask you go to their church or come knocking at your door if they do not know what they are talking about. I have met Christians who do think the new Testament character Luke is a disciple of Jesus. Usually when you ask a christian to name the famed 12 disciples they always say Mathew Mark Luke and John. :) They do not even see their own religious ignorance. That is why they were so easy to be brainwashed. Lambs who follow sheep with an imaginary shepherd will only end up as food on the platter of Devils.

You are focusing on something which is not seen as important in Christianity. If I saw it as important, I would memorize all the 12 names. You have memorized the 12 names to make a point. I could do the same thing to you, in a different way. I could memorize the names of 12 teachers that taught you at high school and then come to you with the question: Can you name 12 of your teachers from high school? If you could, your memory is certainly better than mine. I couldn't tell you the names of 12 of my teachers from any school I went to. But, if I saw it as important, I could look up a yearbook, and re-jog my memory and then memorize them. If I said that you were a fool because you did not know the names of 12 of your teachers, you'd just laugh right......for you it's not important.

Starjade

Actually Hong Xiuquan years ago I could have named all twelve easily but not today. :) I am not a Christian however for all their bragging I expect Christians to know all the names of these fabricated disciples. I can name many of my teachers since infant school. Fot Christians to not know the names of the new testament disciples shows how religiosly ignorant they are to their own religion. A school teacher is in some other form of catagory than to claimed disciples of someone who christians claimed was the Deuteronomy Prophet. Especially as they claim the testaments of these disciples create their New Testaments claims. The point I made did have its own merit. So why would you want to overlook it. Furthermore you do not go to such lengths to explain any of those many contradictions found in the New Testament. Is there a reason why you avoid such commentary?

Last edited:

Starjade

Rusra02. I do not know what your conversations are about however the Bible is not scientifically accurate. Until of course you get to the parts where Prophets are giving Prophecies about future Star signs. Those were proven to be true. I point out that human skeletons were found from over 80,000 years ago. And it was not Adam and Eve.

Just in case speculations pop up about the Garden of Eden that also is conceptual. A code was hidden within a story. It is a whole other story to explain what that was about that I should not be speaking about here. I can say that it was writ about the Christ. Which was a fruit that grew at the base of the Tree of knowledge in the Garden of Eden. Remember the Garden of Eden is conceptual to explain another story.

I should also point out that the Christ was a fruit and not the last name of Jesus. Those Christians did not know how to decipher the Old Testament text and simply heard about the Christ fruits. They misunderstood. The Hebrew mystics of those times must have laughed their socks off when they realised the Christians did not know what they had been talking about. Especially as they tried to adopt the name of the Christ.

Last edited:

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
:) I am rather partial to the Lord of the Rings myself :)
NO! Everyone knows that Wizards are born like people. The way that Token attempted to re-write them as angelic like beings is false. Their teachings are false. They are lies strait from Voldemort. Why can't you see that? It clearly states in the Chamber of Secrets that they have ways of keeping muggles from knowing the truth! THIS IS ONE OF THOSE CASES!

Starjade

We must have read different books. Wizards are not so bad. Like everything there will be a good and evil. The rest of the story however showed all kinds of Demons in energetic mass hysteria.

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Should have known your mind was just too far corrupted by Voldemort's lies. Come back to Hogwarts. Dumbledore loves you and will forgive you. But don't wait to long. Once the train leaves thats it.