• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which God is truthful?

firedragon

Veteran Member
Mistake somewhere, either Jibreel or Mhammad, I think.

No.

The Pentateuch does not claim to be the Taurat or authorship of Moses. Not does it have one authorship or from one school of thought.

I understand I make the following statement from a Muslims point of view so it might not be relevant to you. But the Quran says the Taurat was revealed to Moses.

This statement is General - The bible does not have a book written by Moses.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Without any rational reason, what was the assumption I made?
You just said that what we find in the Quran isn't within the Talmud, when the evidence shows that is where the quote comes from.
But its not the Taurat cited in the Quran. Because the Quran says it was revealed to Moses.
Fair enough Muhammad was writing poetry, that refers to the Torah as being revealed, which many Jews would say it all is....

Yet the case as we now can see, is it is just a plagiarized history book.

If you want to go down that lane, i will also show how the Quran, and Bible plagiarized Sumerian Tablets, that have far more advanced knowledge than either of them.

That the Laws within the Torah were borrowed from the Egyptian Book of the Dead, that the sacrificial customs according to the prophets weren't from God either, yet Egypt; so really hardly any of it is actually revealed.

Yet even though i know all this, I've still got respect for all the different religious texts globally, at trying to influence people to righteousness, and don't dismiss any of them.
The New Testament calls him Iesaw or Iesous. Isnt it?
That is part of the transliteration, that the name Yeshua was translated into Greek, where they don't have certain sounds, so they created Iesous....

Which then on being changed into Latin became Iesus...

Then into English became Jesus...

Yet all of that is rubbish in my opinion, instead one of the Druid Trinity is call Hesus; Druidism was across most of Europe, so to make the Druids accept him, they needed to create the Trinity, and change the name to someone who was also hung on a tree like Esus.

The other part of it, is the name Jeh-Sus (H3050 + H5483) in Hebrew means Lord of the Beasts, thus fulfilling Revelations, that the world will follow the beast.
Should I believe in Jedi
Yes we should accept Jedi, and we should have a Jedi section on the forum; as it has so many cool faith based ideas, to use the Force we have around us. :innocent:

firedragon

Veteran Member
You just said that what we find in the Quran isn't within the Talmud, when the evidence shows that is where the quote comes from.

Nope. Thats not what I said. I was wondering what you were going on about. Alright, let it rest.

Fair enough Muhammad was writing poetry, that refers to the Torah as being revealed, which many Jews would say it all is....

Yet the case as we now can see, is it is just a plagiarized history book.

If you want to go down that lane, i will also show how the Quran, and Bible plagiarized Sumerian Tablets, that have far more advanced knowledge than either of them.

That the Laws within the Torah were borrowed from the Egyptian Book of the Dead, that the sacrificial customs according to the prophets weren't from God either, yet Egypt; so really hardly any of it is actually revealed.

Yet even though i know all this, I've still got respect for all the different religious texts globally, at trying to influence people to righteousness, and don't dismiss any of them.

Ah. Yep. Heard that. A lot. Dont agree.
hat is part of the transliteration, that the name Yeshua was translated into Greek, where they don't have certain sounds, so they created Iesous....

Which then on being changed into Latin became Iesus...

Then into English became Jesus...

Yet all of that is rubbish in my opinion, instead one of the Druid Trinity is call Hesus; Druidism was across most of Europe, so to make the Druids accept him, they needed to create the Trinity, and change the name to someone who was also hung on a tree like Esus.

The other part of it, is the name Jeh-Sus (H3050 + H5483) in Hebrew means Lord of the Beasts, thus fulfilling Revelations, that the world will follow the beast.

Mate. The theory that because they couldnt make the "SOUND" or pronunciation they made it Iesaw is a theory.

Also to say that they couldnt make the sound in Greek truly I say, is not entirely true. Thats not the reason.

Thus you say that Jesus is the Beast in book of Revelations!!! Then who is Iesow christow in in revelations? And who is the word of god who defeats the beast? And how did they reign with Jesus for a thousand years AFTER THE BEAST WAS DEFEATED?

wizanda

Premium Member
Alright, let it rest.
Dont agree.
Thats not the reason.
When offered facts, and what is commonly understood for those who've studied, you just deny it...Then you want me to explain Revelations to you.... :rolleyes:
Then who is Iesow christow in in revelations?
That is Yeshua Ha-Mashiach they've just translated it wrong throughout the New Testament, which is why they follow the wrong thing.

You've got John, Paul and Simon the stone (petros) creating idolatry of jesus....And the Synoptic Gospels with Yeshua.

Within many prophecies (Armilus, Dajjal, Anti-Christ, etc), there are two Messiahs, the real and the fake one.
And who is the word of God who defeats the beast?
This shall be revealed later, it is a name that no one knows other than himself.
And how did they reign with Jesus for a thousand years AFTER THE BEAST WAS DEFEATED?
Because again Yeshua is the name specified, and jesus unfortunately is for those who follow the Beast Christianity.

Basically those who follow Yeshua's teachings, shouldn't be following certain aspects of the Christian belief; yet it is such a fine line, only those whose hearts are in the right place will have noticed.

To list some of the points, Yeshua said not to drink, he asked for mercy and not sacrifice, told people to worship God, said to give up wealth, and self, and to do the work of God to be chosen.

Some of the points Yeshua warned against, is not to go around saying you believe in his name (only in the fake Gospel of John x11), not to go after those who say the time is near or those saying he said "I Am" (fake gospel of John x8). :innocent:

firedragon

Veteran Member
When offered facts, and what is commonly understood for those who've studied, you just deny it...Then you want me to explain Revelations to you.... :rolleyes:

No.

That is Yeshua Ha-Mashiach they've just translated it wrong throughout the New Testament, which is why they follow the wrong thing.

You've got John, Paul and Simon the stone (petros) creating idolatry of jesus....And the Synoptic Gospels with Yeshua.

Within many prophecies (Armilus, Dajjal, Anti-Christ, etc), there are two Messiahs, the real and the fake one.

Because again Yeshua is the name specified, and jesus unfortunately is for those who follow the Beast Christianity.

Basically those who follow Yeshua's teachings, shouldn't be following certain aspects of the Christian belief; yet it is such a fine line, only those whose hearts are in the right place will have noticed.

To list some of the points, Yeshua said not to drink, he asked for mercy and not sacrifice, told people to worship God, said to give up wealth, and self, and to do the work of God to be chosen.

Some of the points Yeshua warned against, is not to go around saying you believe in his name (only in the fake Gospel of John x11), not to go after those who say the time is near or those saying he said "I Am" (fake gospel of John x8). :innocent:

So you say that the beast is Jesus as you said earlier. Jesus Messiah in the revelations is also Jesus. Logo, you dont know who. The Logos in John is Jesus? How about Pilos Logos. Then you say those who say Jesus are following the beast christianity, the Greeks who mistranslated as iesous had the right christianity. My word. What a mix up.

And you say that the the NT is all translations of hebrew scripture? Whats the basis for that?

wizanda

Premium Member
My word. What a mix up.
You seem to be getting more confused; maybe pay more attention. ;)
So you say that the beast is Jesus as you said earlier.
Christianity is the Beast; Jeh-Sus means Lord of the Beasts.
Jesus Messiah in the revelations is also Jesus.
Yeshua is what we find in the Synoptic Gospels, and fits with the Tanakh.

John, Paul and Simon the stone (petros) established Christianity, and teach that jesus is an idol.

Revelations has the Beast, and Yeshua as two separate entities; one is the fake religion of Christianity, the other is the real Messiah Yeshua.
The Logos in John is Jesus?
The Gospel of John is made up, the logos is an expectation of the Messiah being the word, which they've applied to jesus.
And you say that the the NT is all translations of hebrew scripture? Whats the basis for that?
The New Testament originally we have in Greek; yet was originally being spoken in Aramaic and Hebrew...

Thus the names should have stayed the same; it is silly to change someones name when you go to another language. :innocent:

Last edited:

wizanda

Premium Member
You have mixed everything up contradicting yourself.
That is because you're not listening properly; maybe because you've got so many presuppositions, you're incapable of hearing how it all really fits together.

As you say, "no worries"; it isn't like I'm the angel sent before the Tribulation.

Peace! :innocent:

firedragon

Veteran Member
That is because you're not listening properly; maybe because you've got so many presuppositions, you're incapable of hearing how it all really fits together.

As you say, "no worries"; it isn't like I'm the angel sent before the Tribulation.

Peace! :innocent:

Cheers.

David T

Premium Member
Which God is truthful?
This is an internal subject of the believers from which-ever God/gods they select for themselves on their own choice and responsibility.
Dawkins and the like are sure laymen on Revealed Religion or God. Please
The believers of Revealed Religions consider the non-revealed religions, with the same group Atheism or the like, as superstitious, denying reality/Truth.
Unless of course if they justify their "no-god"/many gods position/no-position with positive and reasonable arguments without reference to the believers.
Right? Please

Regards

#55 Altfish
#56 paarsurrey
One many like to read these posts. Regards
Aren't all religions atheists to other religions!!? Seems like atheism is actually the vast majority dressed in various colorful drag.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Aren't all religions atheists to other religions!!? Seems like atheism is actually the vast majority dressed in various colorful drag.

I think several religions accept that other religions are correct for other people, just not for themselves. Not all faiths are exclusivist like you suggest. For example, I believe its all the same Supreme God, but that the understandings vary. Take a tree as an analogy. The ecologist sees it as a producer of oxygen, the etymologist wonders what bugs are in the bark, the forest baron sees dollar signs, the woodworker sees beautiful bowls, the pulp guy sees a source of paper, and on it goes. But its still the same tree. Some of us see 'all of the above'.

David T

Premium Member
I think several religions accept that other religions are correct for other people, just not for themselves. Not all faiths are exclusivist like you suggest. For example, I believe its all the same Supreme God, but that the understandings vary. Take a tree as an analogy. The ecologist sees it as a producer of oxygen, the etymologist wonders what bugs are in the bark, the forest baron sees dollar signs, the woodworker sees beautiful bowls, the pulp guy sees a source of paper, and on it goes. But its still the same tree. Some of us see 'all of the above'.

David T

Premium Member
Yes my phrasing was definitely off, athough I like making broad blanket statements it makes me feel so normal!!!