• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which evolved first, the orbit or the eye?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
If I believe that God designed evolution to happen, then what that has to do with the bible.
have you been created in your mother's womb or you have been evolved?

Your argument is confusing here, and the highlighted is not relevant.

If you believe God designed evolution it would be no different from the perspective of science. Science is neutral, and draws no conclusions as to whether God determined evolution to take place or evolution simply happened naturally. Your arguments become mute in this context. You would essentially be a Theistic Evolutionist.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
This illustrates the gulf in understanding between most creationists and people who know at least a bit of science. When you get questions as basic as that, it sheds a light on how it is they believe the nonsense they do.

The atheists genus idea, matter of earth including water and air, chemical reactions
brought life to existence, it was first bacteria, then after some events some evolved
to eukaryotes then after some events some evolved to multicellular organisms then
after some events those evolved to sponges and Eumetazoa, after some events appeared
the bilateral animal, .........................better watch this short video

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
No, oceans, groundwater, rivers, lakes, seas, rain, snow and clouds, and still a great deal water remaining in the interior of the earth. I answered your question based on sound science.

Watch how earth looked like at the beginning, you can move to time 9.00 to 10.00,
it's a sound science i'am telling you.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The atheists genus idea, matter of earth including water and air, chemical reactions
brought life to existence, it was first bacteria, then after some events some evolved
to eukaryotes then after some events some evolved to multicellular organisms then
after some events those evolved to sponges and Eumetazoa, after some events appeared
the bilateral animal, .........................better watch this short video

Why do you think that is an "atheist idea"? Most Christians accept reality too. You should not conflate denying science with Christianity. You don't want to make it look as if all of the Christians in the world are ignorant.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Why do you think that is an "atheist idea"? Most Christians accept reality too. You should not conflate denying science with Christianity. You don't want to make it look as if all of the Christians in the world are ignorant.

Christians believe that God did it, theists believe nature did it.
learn, Christians believe in God, atheists and also the rest of animals similar to you don't know God.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Watch how earth looked like at the beginning, you can move to time 9.00 to 10.00,
it's a sound science i'am telling you.

I have no problem with the video, but it is incomplete and brief and does not explain the origin of the water. It is not a scientific reference. My references are clearly scientific references with a detailed explanation as to where the water originated.

What is the problem with my references?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
learn, Christians believe in God, atheists and also the rest of animals similar to you don't know God.

Very confusing?!?!?! Christians are Theists and pretty much all Theists believe God Created everything. Are you a Christian? . . . or possible a Jehovah Witness follower? Your responses are contradictory and confusing.

Insulting others gets you nowhere. Science is neutral to whether one believes in God or not.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I have no problem with the video, but it is incomplete and brief and does not explain the origin of the water. It is not a scientific reference. My references are clearly scientific references with a detailed explanation as to where the water originated.

What is the problem with my references?
:facepalm:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Very confusing?!?!?! Christians are Theists and pretty much all Theists believe God Created everything. Are you a Christian? . . . or possible a Jehovah Witness follower? Your responses are contradictory and confusing.

Insulting others gets you nowhere. Science is neutral to whether one believes in God or not.

I didn't insult anyone, humans are kind of animals but as I mentioned before that there's
a huge gap between us and them.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I didn't insult anyone, humans are kind of animals but as I mentioned before that there's
a huge gap between us and them.
You called atheists animals and made confusing statements about religion and science.

You did not answer my question: Are you a Christian or a Jehovah Witness believer?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
You called atheists animals and made confusing statements about religion and science.

You did not answer my question: Are you a Christian or a Jehovah Witness believer?

I meant that they don't believe in God similar to other animals but I don't say
they're animals, do you want to tell me that humans aren't animals?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No, many Christians believe that nature did it too. Why do you limit your God so much? Why do you think that your God is dishonest?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I meant that they don't believe in God similar to other animals but I don't say
they're animals, do you want to tell me that humans aren't animals?

OK, but your statements are insulting comparing them to animals.

You still have not clarified your confusing statements concerning religion and science.

Still did not answer the question: Are you a Christian, or a Jehovah Witness believer?.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Are you an animal or not?

Yes, of course, I am an animal.

You made the accusation like an animal. Do you consider all humans animals?

Do you consider yourself animal?You still have not clarified your confusing statements about science and religion.

For example:

I believe in God, that's my religion.

Do you believe in the Bible.

Does not clarify the issue, your evasive about you beliefs, and the question remains unanswered.

Last edited: