• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which evolved first, tendons or bones

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Not my arguments but yours, you have claimed that things can come to existence from nothings
and that's completely wrong as we have no real "nothingness" environment that matches what was
before the initial singularity to make a serious test on.

I never claimed that anything can come into existence from nothing. I said that the Laws of Nature and our physical existence (Quantum world) is possibly eternal. We cannot draw any conclusions concerning whether or physical existence has a beginning or not, because we do not know either way.

It is most likely that any sort of 'absolute nothing never existed,' and there always has been a Quantum existence.

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I never claimed that anything can come into existence from nothing. I said that the Laws of Nature and our physical existence (Quantum world) is possibly eternal. We cannot draw any conclusions concerning whether or physical existence has a beginning or not, because we do not know either way.

It is most likely that any sort of 'absolute nothing never existed,' and there always has been a Quantum existence.

How could you explain the initial singularity with the quantum existence, what made it to start.
IOW if quantum existence was eternal, then why the universe started 13.8 billions of years ago?

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
This really does not make any sense. There are a number of different models of the origin of our universe including cyclic models.

Space? . . . a thing? How are you defining space?

The bottom line is we do not know making your argument worthless.

you're the one guessing the possibility of eternal quantum existence than God.

You have an agenda against religion wearing the Bahai belief as a mask.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

You have an agenda against religion wearing the Bahai belief as a mask.
Back to tendons. It appears that tendons were not originally connected with cartilage or bones at all but connected powerful contracting and flexing locomotor muscles in tails of tadpole like spawn of boneless aquatic organism's like Lancelets, connecting muscles of pre-boney notochord and tails for power swimming. It's also present in tongues of all vertebrates. As the bones evolved between the muscles, some of the tendons reconnected with these bones.

Source,
The evolution of tendon — morphology and material properties - ScienceDirect

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Back to tendons. It appears that tendons were not originally connected with cartilage or bones at all but connected powerful contracting and flexing locomotor muscles in tails of tadpole like spawn of boneless aquatic organism's like Lancelets, connecting muscles of pre-boney notochord and tails for power swimming. It's also present in tongues of all vertebrates. As the bones evolved between the muscles, some of the tendons reconnected with these bones.

Source,
The evolution of tendon — morphology and material properties - ScienceDirect

The connections of all parts to enable flexibility of movements can't be unintended, it's also impossible
for different types of tissues to evolve simultaneously and work in harmony and if we assume one
evolved before the other then the others have to be modified for all to work in harmony, it's really amazing.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The connections of all parts to enable flexibility of movements can't be unintended, it's also impossible
for different types of tissues to evolve simultaneously and work in harmony and if we assume one
evolved before the other then the others have to be modified for all to work in harmony, it's really amazing.
Why impossible? All you need is to have two identical cells that can multitask initially (a common feature of simple cells) and then the two to eventually specialize in each of the tasks incrementally while losing functionality in other area. It's blatantly easy for evolutionary process to do this. You forget that for the first 3 billion years cells lived alone as unicellular entities doing all the life's task by its own little self. So they came into a multicellular social groups (which we call bodies) armed with enormous multi-tasking abilities. Then slowly there was specialization.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

No I refuse to guess either way. It is an open question and unknown. It is you guessing with assertions based on your agenda and no evidence.

You have an agenda against religion wearing the Baha'i belief as a mask.

Meaningless throwing stones at those who believe differently.

My beliefs are a side issue. You have no basis for asserting our physical existence has a beginning to justify a weak logical argument.