• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which Egyptian gods do you love the Most?

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
I'm surprised a Kemetic does skyclad rituals. I suppose it's your personal choice, but the ancients were very strict about modesty in prayer and ritual.

Rainbow Mage

Do skyclad rituals ever turn sexual? Like you just start being all sexual and stuff with all those energies of the gods around you? Curious?

Rainbow Mage

See, I've never liked to be naked, even when I'm totally by myself. I've always preferred modesty, as a personal preference.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I am sitting in the back of my truck just killing time on RF and a couple other sites. Why lay around and make my clothes all dirty and wrinkled? The air feels nice too.

Rainbow Mage

:yes: Sekhmet often does try to teach people things. She's all about being appropriate.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
I do believe most of Them teach us things. It's just that people may benefit from their lesson in ways so immediately positive that they don't realize they just learned something eternal.

Smoke

Done here.
Thoth. Or Djehuti, if you prefer.

Thoth.jpg

Queen_Of_The_Night

Trickster God's Disciple
Set Anubis and Thoth -Good for transitioning,overcoming personal fears, self exploration,purification,truth, magick and knowledge.

Last edited: