• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which animal do you admire the most?

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
I love snakes so much. There's just something about them I find hilarious. I mean...they are living noodles that go nom and you can see the bulge of what they just ate as they digest it, and it just looks so goofy to me.

Edit: I've also always been a cat person, courtesy of being raised with a group of street kittens my mom took in around the time I was born.
I love snakes, too. I’ve even kept venomous snakes as pets, briefly, when I was single. But since I have a family, no more. I do have a 5-1/2’ long corn snake...she’s over 15 years old, now.

Love cats, too.

BTW, welcome.

Jeremiah Ames

I was going to say the eagle, as I was watching a documentary on eagles.. but I don't especially like the way they treat their siblings in their youth. Still, I like the sort of solitary, hard working way about the eagle.
Tough choice since all animals are pretty cool, but I’m going to say the ‘cat’

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I can't decide if don't have a favourite or they are all favourites. I admire all animals.

ChristineM

Premium Member
But, have you ever given them a chance?

Of all the other animals, not all of them are fine either.

I have only ever been hurt by humans, never by animals (except for the odd insect bite.

So i can only go i personal experience and from this experience have learned to only give humans one chance. If they mess up that chance once you can guarantee they will repeat themselves over and ovet

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have only ever been hurt by humans, never by animals (except for the odd insect bite.

So i can only go i personal experience and from this experience have learned to only give humans one chance. If they mess up that chance once you can guarantee they will repeat themselves over and ovet
My new boyfriend said that he had thrown out of his car litter (but not anymore). I do not know if I can trust him. What do you think?

ChristineM

Premium Member
My new boyfriend said that he had thrown out of his car litter (but not anymore). I do not know if I can trust him. What do you think?

That should be the least of your worries, at least he doesn't try to murder or rape you.

Only you can form an opinion of trust or distrust of your new BF. For me, i would think he will do it again, maybe not in your presence but there is little doubt he will.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That should be the least of your worries, at least he doesn't try to murder or rape you.

Only you can form an opinion of trust or distrust of your new BF. For me, i would think he will do it again, maybe not in your presence but there is little doubt he will.
He won't litter again. Now, Green is in. It's trending.