• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where'd PopeaDope go

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
He normally posts about 50 threads a day. Just wondering where that rascal ran off to.

Yes I miss him also, already for 13 days. The last post he wrote he said that some MODS don't like him, so he was expecting to be banned, when I read his post correctly. But they don't ban forever the first time if I read the rules correctly. So I hope to see him back in 2 weeks.

He gave me his personal email in case he got banned some time back. So I wrote 1 week ago a mail to him. Normally he replies faster than the speed of light. But still no response. I do hope to see him back. He is a good guy. One of the few who easily can admit his mistakes and say sorry. I hope MODS are not too harsh on him. In the 4 month I was here he gained much more self respect and confidence [that is needed to enjoy life; so RF was really a good place for him IMO. And personally I had only a positive feeling with him].

I hope he does not fall back in jumping from flats, now that he has lost one of the few things he likes in life.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Yes I miss him also, already for 13 days. The last post he wrote he said that some MODS don't like him, so he was expecting to be banned, when I read his post correctly. But they don't ban forever the first time if I read the rules correctly. So I hope to see him back in 2 weeks.

He gave me his personal email in case he got banned some time back. So I wrote 1 week ago a mail to him. Normally he replies faster than the speed of light. But still no response. I do hope to see him back. He is a good guy. One of the few who easily can admit his mistakes and say sorry. I hope MODS are not too harsh on him. In the 4 month I was here he gained much more self respect and confidence [that is needed to enjoy life; so RF was really a good place for him IMO. And personally I had only a positive feeling with him].

I hope he does not fall back in jumping from flats, now that he has lost one of the few things he likes in life.
I suspect he's banned. Unlike a lot of forums his profile doesn't mention his status In that regard. Used to be like that here where you could not tell ,but not anymore. it's all incognito.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I suspect he's banned. Unlike a lot of forums his profile doesn't mention his status In that regard. Used to be like that here where you could not tell ,but not anymore. it's all incognito.

If that is the case asking moderators would do no good since the rules probably would not allow them to reveal whether he was or was not either.

Though it would not hurt to ask.

Any moderators out there that can answer this question? Silence will not and cannot be taken as consent. Just taking a shot in the dark.