• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where would you go?

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I may have the opportunity to take a full month off work next year. My wife and I want to travel. If you had a month, where would you go?!?!
I would totally be up to do the Alcan 5000 Rally. Prep before the event plus the event itself would probably take up a month.

An Atlas Obscura road trip also holds a certain appeal. Also, my wife and I have been making a point of trying to visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites; I could visit a lot of them in a month.

JIMMY12345

I may have the opportunity to take a full month off work next year. My wife and I want to travel. If you had a month, where would you go?!?!
Somewhere of the beaten track.Trouble is European culture is converging.You need to go to South Africa.The standard of living is enviable.However be careful not to stray.Many people from villages go to Cape Town and Joburg. They are not enough jobs.A few are forced to crime to get money for a meal.