• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where would you go?

Watchmen

Premium Member
I may have the opportunity to take a full month off work next year. My wife and I want to travel. If you had a month, where would you go?!?!

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
Tour of continental Europe. I also love North Africa and recommend Tunisia, where I have been. I wouldn't want to visit the US right now given the political stuff.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The far east, Japan. China, India etc is so different and exciting.

If you are into Renaissance and religious art or Roman history Italy cannot be beaten.

As @Rival said, continental Europe should be considered.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I may have the opportunity to take a full month off work next year. My wife and I want to travel. If you had a month, where would you go?!?!

I went back to the places where I was born and grew up.
Kind of see things differently as an adult.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Tour of continental Europe. I also love North Africa and recommend Tunisia, where I have been. I wouldn't want to visit the US right now given the political stuff.
Thanks! Europe is on the list. Africa is a solid “maybe.” I live in the US and it’s just fine. The “political stuff” is overblown by the media. Traveling the US is great and you’ll find the people generally kind, likable, and welcoming.

Watchmen

Premium Member
The far east, Japan. China, India etc is so different and exciting.

If you are into Renaissance and religious art or Roman history Italy cannot be beaten.

As @Rival said, continental Europe should be considered.
My wife is originally from Japan and we go there every few years. That said, a whole month in Japan with jaunts to SE Asia could be fun!