• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where will you be in 5 years?

Ahanit

One of the first questions I answered entering a ToS Pylon was this above...

As followers of the Left Hand path walking to create our self, our environment, our Future it is a really good Question.

My answers last time was I want to have a house, more Social interaction, maybe a boyfriend . (I am Asperger Autist)
Now I am Married, have a Step daughter, a House, I am in the Directory of a Shooting Club and have a Job with many social interaction. Goals reached :)

Now I am thinking about what I want to reach next....

Where I want to stand in 5 years?

Not easy I love my live like it is.... Hmm I think it would be meaningful to learn better interpretation of Emotional Epressions. It works as it is, but it is a question of training and Only Interpretation of Stereotype but no real understanding. Maybe this is a good goal.
And than, a really good paid Job, which makes fun and let enough time for the Family and Friends and Hobby.

So friends what do you want to create / reach within the next 5 years?

David1967

Premium Member

As followers of the Left Hand path walking to create our self, our environment, our Future it is a really good Question.

My answers last time was I want to have a house, more Social interaction, maybe a boyfriend . (I am Asperger Autist)
Now I am Married, have a Step daughter, a House, I am in the Directory of a Shooting Club and have a Job with many social interaction. Goals reached :)

Not easy I love my live like it is.... Hmm I think it would be meaningful to learn better interpretation of Emotional Epressions. It works as it is, but it is a question of training and Only Interpretation of Stereotype but no real understanding. Maybe this is a good goal.
And than, a really good paid Job, which makes fun and let enough time for the Family and Friends and Hobby.

Wow. If you really love your life like it is, good for you. Not many people can truly say that. Me five years from now? I hope I am still gainfully employed and healthy as well as my wife and kids.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
5 years from now I would like to be more financially secure, and have recorded some of my musical compositions and released them on the internet. I would also like to find a decent woman (in real life, not online) who truly understands me and who will love me for all that which I Am, and perhaps start a family.

Last edited:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I will have a Master's degree and either be working for my company at a higher position, or starting a private practice. I will be married and probably stuck in a small apartment, give me a few more years on the house. Really hoping to have my medical issues more under control, but at this point that's beyond my will. I'd like to have my novel finally coming together a bit, but it depends how busy things would be.

VioletVortex

In five years (or less), my goal is to have a black metal album released. I want to write music about Satanism, to help spread it's message. It's also a vehicle for my own personal emotions and opinions as well. I have tons of songs written already, and I'm collaborating with another musician over the internet. I also want to play in a punk band on the side, as that seems like it would be a lot of fun.

I'm fairly sure that I will have an album out in five years, but it probably won't make me much money.

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
In 5 years more or less, I would like to just do my own things. Move to any place be it the desert, maybe graduate from a state university. Or perhaps just get a cheap one story house, and find a job.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I will have a Master's degree and either be working for my company at a higher position, or starting a private practice. I will be married and probably stuck in a small apartment, give me a few more years on the house. Really hoping to have my medical issues more under control, but at this point that's beyond my will. I'd like to have my novel finally coming together a bit, but it depends how busy things would be.

Family is also a possibility. I'll have my MSC in like 3.5 years, so maybe kids are closer to 7-10 years.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
In five years (or less), my goal is to have a black metal album released.

I am also working on my own black metal project as a form of my musical self-expression, I have a name for it and the title of the first release. So far I have about 5 songs I am satisfied with, music and lyrics. I want to have 9 songs on the first album which will be entitled "Covenant Of The Black Flame".

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator

Hopefully to already have gotten my GED.
To have gotten my drivers license.
Maybe a but I am a stay at home mom.

Ahanit

Interesting only 6 people replies,

Following the left hand path includes the active and aware creation and transformation of the self and the environment.
To create or to transform into..... you must first define a goal where you want to go what you want to reach.

How want you follow the deep of the left hand path without knowing where you want to go?

Onyx

Premium Member
Up until this point in my life, I've spent most of my time learning about the physical world, and learning from many mistakes.

Going forward, I hope to channel my knowledge and creativity into productive things that will benefit me monetarily. I am considering sending an application to the Temple of Set, but now is not the right time, so it will have to wait a year or two. I also would like to find a compatible partner to share life with.

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
Following the left hand path includes the active and aware creation and transformation of the self and the environment.

Agreed, for me the Path that I practice has transformed me and made me manifest. I consider the Black Flame within to manifest, at first it's a conscious self realization that you discover. You then perhaps may feel anger and the darkness within. Iv'e experienced that in all my life, I live in a deeply religious evangelical type city. I once was confronted by a person who decided to target me for no apparent reason. I remember my mind fueled with complete darkness and hate, so I decided to perform a destruction rite onto that person. I still felt the Black Flame within. For me, the path that I practice is a moment of isolation from the objective natural order, at first it's tough, but then it manifests into yourself within. The path has transformed me differently. I still carry the black flame, but in my own belief I view the black flame to manifest violently within, it then manifests differently.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The path has transformed me differently. I still carry the black flame, but in my own belief I view the black flame to manifest violently within, it then manifests differently.

We all experience the manifestation of the Black Flame at many points in our lives. Those moments of great disruption in our being and life which often take the form of revelation, clarity, new understanding which feeds and energizes the Black Flame, which feeds/energizes our Being. The 'afterglow' of these moments is a time of inspiration, rest, and re-manifestation as we becoming more adept in the Powers of Darkness and the great work of this new, more refined State of Being. All Left Hand Pathers are born goal setters capable of dismaying all challenges small or "violent", which is why we are also a Warrior race. ;)

Reyn Til Runa!

Last edited:

Parchment

I'm probably going to get my senior discount at many places, some laugh when I say this but when you pay a lot less for the same things as those who don't qualify then I produce the cashier stub and BAM! reality hits them or not.