• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where there is a box, there is a cat

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
It’s hopeless, so I finally gave up.
Wherever I put a box, there is also a cat, sitting on all the important papers I put in that box. :rolleyes:

upload_2022-9-17_12-45-54.jpeg

upload_2022-9-17_12-46-15.jpeg

upload_2022-9-17_12-47-21.jpeg

upload_2022-9-17_12-46-50.jpeg

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Strangely, our cats don't do that much. They're not even interested in getting on the keyboards when we're on our computers...

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I used to have a cat who (after I would come home from a trip) would jump in the suitcase almost immediately when I opened it up to unpack.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Are you sure they are really cats? Perhaps what you have are small dogs in disguise.
Nope, they are definitely cats...I think it may have to do with the fact that both were outside kitties for several years before we moved them inside. They also don't get on the counters, knock everything off the tables and shelves, or...well...no, everything else they do is definitely catish, and not dogish.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
They also don't get on the counters, knock everything off the tables and shelves, or...well...no, everything else they do is definitely catish, and not dogish.
Those are definitely outdoor cats! My cats are prissy indoor Persians and they live on counters and tables and atop any laptop that is available, be it open or closed!

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
Sounds just like what a cat would do.... mine like to go in the grocery bags and boxes after I unpack them.
Softpaw would sense we were going on a vacation trip, and lie down in back of the car in our driveway. She was a people cat, and didn't want us to go.